Why are most Somali men skinny?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This is true. I am skinny all my life. I tried to gain weight but never succeeded.

You need to eat a lot more (nutritional foods though) and hit the gym. Somali men can easily get more muscular.

Dude i'm not skinny :drakewtf:

Does my results say "Ectomorph"
screenshot_20180326-163231-jpg.39708
:mjlol:

Where did you get the test

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 43101
You'll be skinny no matter what. This guy has the ectomorph body type and built muscles. Now he's just a skinny guy with muscles

Sxb, please stop the trolling. I'm very tall and muscular myself and if you look how Somali nomads looked back then. They were fucking ripped and very tall wallahi and it made sense why Somalis occupied the most territory in Africa as a single ethnic group despite being langaab. Not to mention the fact that we put fear in Nilotic warriors and enslaved Bantus is enough to tell you we Somalis are blessed. The problem with some Somali men isn't genetics but diet and all of that can change if they eat a proper meal and get a better training and khalas, they'll be looking like Jon Jones.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am honestly skinny but I was aways about 170 max to 160 in between during my adult age , It is easy for me to loose weight as fast as in a week or gain weight.

I always wondered people who had issues with gaining wight or loosing , it is not that hard to do walahi, all you have to do is cut off your food intake and stay up for long time 40 hours day and sleep less and make u sure to starve your self .:ufdup:

Sxb, please stop the trolling. I'm very tall and muscular myself and if you look how Somali nomads looked back then. They were fucking ripped and very tall wallahi and it made sense why Somalis occupied the most territory in Africa as a single ethnic group despite being langaab. Not to mention the fact that we put fear in Nilotic warriors and enslaved Bantus is enough to tell you we Somalis are blessed. The problem with some Somali men isn't genetics but diet and all of that can change if they eat a proper meal and get a better training and khalas, they'll be looking like Jon Jones.

most Somali guys are ectomorph dude, look around

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Inta badan nimanka somalida waxey u baden yihiin niman caato ah

rag miyaa tihiin amasa cunug caruur afar jir ah

Why aad u tihiin caato?... cunto wey noo taalaa

They r built like camels. To survive Harsh environments. They can withstand hunger and thirsty.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They r built like camels. To survive Harsh environments. They can withstand hunger and thirsty.

Bullshit, you're clearly a self hater who doesn't know anything about Somalis or their history. Look at my previous post how Somalis back then especially the men who were tall and ripped.

Let me teach you facts about Somalis. The coastal Somalis had city states and were seafarers, merchants and traders. We had Somali farmers on the river line and fertile places and we also had urbanized cities on the interior when we had kingdoms/civilizations. Plus, the Somali environment isn't harsh at all since we have no deserts but arid places instead which can be fertile by planting trees and putting water in the soil so the tree can moisturize the soil. Somali nomads are a minority and back then they looked fucking beast, go look up naaya and quit lying about us.

Lastly, the Somali camels are huge af so thanks with the compliment. :gnzbryw:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Poor diet. They eat empty calorie foods and drink sweet tea, very sugary tea. I think most Somalians are pre diabetic

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bullshit, you're clearly a self hater who doesn't know anything about Somalis or their history. Look at my previous post how Somalis back then especially the men who were tall and ripped.

Let me teach you facts about Somalis. The coastal Somalis had city states and were seafarers, merchants and traders. We had Somali farmers on the river line and fertile places and we also had urbanized cities on the interior when we had kingdoms/civilizations. Plus, the Somali environment isn't harsh at all since we have no deserts but arid places instead which can be fertile by planting trees and putting water in the soil so the tree can moisturize the soil. Somali nomads are a minority and back then they looked fucking beast, go look up naaya and quit lying about us.

Lastly, the Somali camels are huge af so thanks with the compliment. :gnzbryw:

someone needs to lose weight

Trending

Latest posts