WHY ARE DHULOS DYING FOR THE EXPANSIONIST SNM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You said that Somaliland wasn't seceding because of D-block which is wrong.We don't want to share an inch of land with those Filthy D-block sub humans.
Then why are you always thirsting for our land.
:mjlol:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Then why are you always thirsting for our land.
:mjlol:

2 we Iljeexs seek and only those 2 we will die for happily, waa dhulkiina iyo dumarkiina, having a cucksters as a nation next to us waa bahdil weyne that needs to be dealt with ASAP.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
In recent history it was Somalia who killed 200k of my brethren and Ethiopia who saved a lot of us(including my parents).
tenor.gif

2 we Iljeexs seek and only those 2 we will die for happily, waa dhulkiina iyo dumarkiina, having a cucksters as a nation next to us waa bahdil weyne that needs to be dealt with ASAP.
We are not into animals. We only procreate with fellow homo sapiens kkkkkkk

You must be HG because waad is qarinaysa :mjlaugh:
Anyway I dont believe we've met. Soo dhawoow to SSpot:salute:

I am HG, I am not hiding wallahi.

Also thanks! From what I've seen of your comments you seem to debate with logic instead of fkd nonsense others do here. :dzmxmmb:

Dhulos are like the Germans of the 18th century, a divided and warlike mercenary group ready to fight for whoever pays them. I much preferred it when we paid them to shoot up the shit teeths.

The brave loyal dhulos who are
Fighting for their country SL
Have my respect.

Then other traitorous ungrateful
Dhulos who want PL can pack
Their Rags and move there

Cos Insha'Allah when SL wins A new
dawn on these Motherfuckers will be
Coming

I personally like the gas chambers
Hitler implemented

:ahh::banderas::diddyass:

PL and their child soldiers tho
:pachah1:The dhulo woman gona
Get raped by them - they are known
Rapists

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Bro, the user you are replying to is a guy who said he would choose his clan over his own mother and would join Ethiopia and learn Amharic to escape Somalia.

This guy doesn't have shred of Somali dhiig left in him. :ftw9nwa:

Lol I bet he wouldn’t last a week When they tell him to digest salmonellosis infected raw muscle tissue

That's why u lost the political or diplomacy war against Puntland.

The few Jaamac Siyad sellouts are almost fed up with your hate and anti-Darood rhetorics and they will hopefully abondon the politically inept iidoor project.

Few Js? Lol

Entire JS, Ba Ararsame, Barkad and Cali Gari are supporting SL with more to come. SL actually is accommodating for Hartis so long they participate in the political process

Also Dhuloz are our neighbors for centuries, we share everything together. We are “Rer Waqooyi” and fellow Qaldaamiin.

At the end of day we are Somalis

You need to worry about your Ogaden people who are modern slaves building statues for habashi dictators.

Meles-Zenawi-Memorial-Statue-in-Jijiga-Ethiopia-01.jpg

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Few Js? Lol

Entire JS, Ba Ararsame, Barkad and Cali Gari are supporting SL with more to come. SL actually is accommodating for Hartis so long they participate in the political process

Also Dhuloz are our neighbors for centuries, we share everything together. We are “Rer Waqooyi” and fellow Qaldaamiin.

At the end of day we are Somalis

You need to worry about your Ogaden people who are modern slaves building statues for habashi dictators.

Meles-Zenawi-Memorial-Statue-in-Jijiga-Ethiopia-01.jpg

I hope you are aware iidoor live in Ethiopia and ironically almost a third of Garxajis live in the Somali region .These iidoors have Similar fate to the different Somali clans in Ethiopia. If Ogaden are living under slavery then iidoor in the Somali region are living in double slavery .l hope u get my point:kodaksmiley:

Enjoy this clip.Sacad Muuse ladies in Harta sheekha welcoming their regional master just after giving some karbash to other iidoors in Gaashamo

It is Jaamac siyad that are too pro-SNM and hopefully they will shoot your aggressors at the back .just patiently wait ,it is still only the begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending