Why are cadaan boys so superior to somali boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
IMG_5110.GIF

You are a semi decent looking somali man but people don’t even think ur somali because somali men are ugly. I rest my case pack ur bags and go home.

We taking out talents to beckys, rosas, and nyguens where we will be treated better

SumMo

very lowkey
What pink-skinned Beckys are blessed with:
413DA82C-F99F-4496-BE7C-E10904CC2E6C.jpeg

What somali queens are cursed with:
302D275F-837E-449C-8D2D-BE21F927F668.jpeg

Why did God curse us like this??
1ED5B3E8-E249-4849-A07B-FF8C182FFBE4.jpeg

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
You are a semi decent looking somali man but people don’t even think ur somali because somali men are ugly. I rest my case pack ur bags and go home.
Semi decent? :gucciwhat: I'll take that as a compliment. But since you came for my beautiful face, I have to hit you back with the realness. No white dude will ever accept a burnt potato face with a hijab:hillarybiz:.

Somali boys have been getting Ajnabi vagina since we came on the planes. 9/11 messed us up a little, but we are still loved. Somali girls are always being called "stankmachines" , and "diarrhea booty" :lolbron:

Semi decent? :gucciwhat: I'll take that as a compliment. But since you came for my beautiful face, I have to hit you back with the realness. No white dude will ever accept a burnt potato face with a hijab:hillarybiz:.

Somali boys have been getting Ajnabi vagina since we came on the planes. 9/11 messed us up a little, but we are still loved. Somali girls are always being called "stankmachines" , and "diarrhea booty" :lolbron:
You insecure somali men love speaking for our white kings!! As if your iq is measurable to the white man!! naga amuus!!! My man disproves ur point!!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Girl nobody wants a pink skinned man.

Bismillah.

Somali men ain't shit though. So f*ck them also.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Us somali women need to marry white men now because abdis are lacking ^_^ they are short, unemployed, no aspirations or dreams, still spoon fed by their mothers and are not real men. They also abandon their children just like the madows....but white kings will support you, get your kids into a private school, and will take you traveling.

Also white men benefit from white privilege and ur white passing kids will have an easier life. ashy abdis just give your kids a receding hairline and a public school education.

May god bless us xalimos with a cadaan revert this ramadan ^_^
I will make dua for you that you marry gaal cad. Say amiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending