Why are cadaan boys so superior to somali boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, but it goes both ways. Somali girls diss Somali dudes just as much. Idc if a Somali girl marries an Ajnabi. It doesn't matter how her skin color is, or how old she is. If she looks, and acts like gold then she will get the best guy. That is very sad, if somali guys act like that in real life. I love Somali women deeply, and the majority of Somali guys do. If a Somali girl finds a great non Somali male who is Muslim then that's beautiful. This is online. I'm only talking crap, because they talk crap.
Honestly, I have been women my whole life. I have alot of somali girl friends I have never seen them insult somali men or say they would never marry one other than making jokes about " skinny farahs, no specific person just general) nothing dramatic at all. but feom few incountera i have had with somali men. they make fun of somali women, they ruin girls reputations by making videos of her and sending nude pic to his friends etc Its horrible. May Allah guide them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Slavery has no bound nowadays. These es and niggas were taught what is beautiful, then they come and argue about what is beautiful based on what was fed to them. It's like a kid arguing with you how santa is so damn real cause that was fed to him and it's impossible to tell him otherwise cause it you must be WILDIN to dare question what has been handed down to them, but at least he grows up but most humans dont.

Free the mind from slavery

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Noone and I mean Noone bar a few can even VENTURE to think beyond what was handed down to them, it's like they will be lost and there is no guidance. The mind just shuts down and reports back to what was handed and fed into their mind and since they see it confirmed outside and in the family, they think it must be right looooooooool. It's like 5 year old come together for santa claus and they see it all around and be like how can you say it's not true look at all these kids who are doing the same thing? But one will be like this shit is damn fake u morons no matter how many kids are doing it, no matter how many times you see santa clause.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Honestly, I have been women my whole life. I have alot of somali girl friends I have never seen them insult somali men or say they would never marry one other than making jokes about " skinny farahs, no specific person just general) nothing dramatic at all. but feom few incountera i have had with somali men. they make fun of somali women, they ruin girls reputations by making videos of her and sending nude pic to his friends etc Its horrible. May Allah guide them.
How old were they? Those are usually dumb ass teens who have nothing better to do with their time. You're right though. I've never met a Somali girl in real life who talks crap like the ones on here be doing. You guys shouldn't bother yourselves with immature boys. Those ugly ass big forehead having Farah's are just mad pretty Somali girls won't get with them.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Noone and I mean Noone bar a few can even VENTURE to think beyond what was handed down to them, it's like they will be lost and there is no guidance. The mind just shuts down and reports back to what was handed and fed into their mind.
My brother.... What the hell are you talking about :gucciwhat:

I didn't even know you cursed

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Not really. I see ugly white ppl everyday while going to work. View attachment 44391
lol_idi_amin.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My brother.... What the hell are you talking about :gucciwhat:

I didn't even know you cursed

No I mean, we are like 5 year kids who believe in santa clause and since we see it confirmed around us and other kids doing the same thing and it's on TV plus you see santa clause in REAL LIFE, those 5 year old will think the shit is real but it's all a stage to re-enforce what was already planted in their mind.

Don't you see it? I tell a kid santa is real, then I set up the stage and get somewhere to dress like santa, blast it on the media, outside, and everywhere the kid goes. Then make sure all the other kids believe also. That kid has 5% chance of saying this aint real with all that set up. It's the same with life, it's all staged and your fed with what they want you to believe and then reinforced through institution, media, culture, and you think its real.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Everything we believe to be true is not true, the question is what is and the is the journey of life to find out for yourself. But you wont find out if you dont break free in the first place. Your basically going in loops and laps around the stage they put on

Do-I-Look-Somali

No I mean, we are like 5 year kids who believe in santa clause and since we see it confirmed around us and other kids doing the same thing and it's on TV plus you see santa clause in REAL LIFE, those 5 year old will think the shit is real but it's all a stage to re-enforce what was already planted in their mind.

Don't you see it? I tell a kid santa is real, then I set up the stage and get somewhere to dress like santa, blast it on the media, outside, and everywhere the kid goes. Then make sure all the other kids believe also. That kid has 5% chance of saying this aint real with all that set up. It's the same with life, it's all staged and your fed with what they want you to believe and then reinforced through institution, media, culture, and you think its real.
:faysalwtf: Sxb Wa Wareer.

This is some next level shit you're on man. This doesn't even have nothing to do with the thread.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:faysalwtf: Sxb Wa Wareer.

This is some next level shit you're on man. This doesn't even have nothing to do with the thread.

Well it does they reinforcing a race being superior because they put that stage on there and made white people appear superior by stealing your wealth, resources, then funneling down to themselves and owning the stage then they blast the media, culture, and everywhere you go till you think its true.

The stage has always been different through-out history that's why you know its fake or else it wouldnt change. I am not sure how this goes past you though? are you like BLIND. Maybe I am nut-case then again that's what they say about pretty much all the people who questioned if this shit is right. We know what the west looked like till they stole land their stocks changed, we know wat it looked like till they do colonialism and shifted all that gold to their markets and reserves. We know this they were in the dark ages. Renaisance IS THEFT they did with texts of knowledge, ppl land, resources, that's all it was.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But then we are MJS we always bring new revolutionary ideas to Somalis. SYL i bet you looked at them as nutcases your ancestors as you thought this was NORMAL like you think what we see now is NORMAL. Same thing with federalism, I bet you thought centralism was normal and some still do. Last battle is removing demoncracyyyyyyyyyy and adopting oman traditional structures that mimick our cultural nomads. They turned from 18th century settlement to a 21st century in 40 years yep 40 years.

So im not suprised you think im wack but your kids may say DAMN the doctor was right and yet again our ancestors who fought him were stuck in the system like we say about yours untill we invited them into SYL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I mean think about it, how can race be true? If I go to china and marry a chinese women, our kids will be half chinese and half somali. But if they continue to marry chinese, you wont ever think their mine but they are as they report to my marker and without me, none of them would've existed. It's the same through-out all lineages in your past.

The liklihood your descendants dont marry Madow is very low as they represent 1 billion people of 8 billion. That's like 1 in 5 people x that by 1000 years how in the world can each line of your descendants not marry one at least over that time period with those sorts of odds? Same with chinese, same with white, same with any. It's ALL CRAP and it's created to keep the peasants at each other throat so they don't form a bond to take down the plantation owner(busineses, elites, academia, govts, the 1%).

You should have possibly every race in 1000 years among your family, I mean everyone and their all yours regardless how different they look as they will have your marker all of them. That's why race is just seen as a costume nowadays it's not factual. But you talk about it like it's real like a kid thinks santa is real the system taught that kid santa just like the system taught u race.

I’m not trolling this is facts you guys are ugly as shit if believing I’m trolling will help you sleep better at night then so be it

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I think this ting got triggered over the fact that she cant even measure up to an average white girl :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Stay mad nayaa :hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending