Why are cadaan boys so superior to somali boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
DcTZ9moV0AAx_6G.jpg

Truly gifts of god :banderas:
I want me a white saaxib. This one is sexy asf.
Imagine the kids Abaay Abaay will have with this one.:it0tdo8:

You guys constantly use the same tired dianna joke. Literally no one but Nigerians bleach their skin anymore...Anywho that is quite the fable you should write a novel.

There was a Somali woman taken into the hospital a little while back because her skin starting acting up due to (presumably) abusing diana.

Wallahi iyo billahi I'm not trolling, got put in quarantine because they didn't know wtf was going on with her skin. They ended up letting her go fairly quickly though

z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Your trolling is really bad sis maybe that's because of you being shy but you've got to improve it seriously.
If you want I could give you some lessons free of charge since your case is so desperate:duck:
Wallahi I actually love lil peep may he Rest In Peace my beloved king

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
You guys constantly use the same tired dianna joke. Literally no one but Nigerians bleach their skin anymore...Anywho that is quite the fable you should write a novel.
You ain't got to believe it, but a fact is a fact young lady. Somali girls are the type of females to marry a man in their head, and then think that he is all theirs. That is called being "delusional", and is common among Somali girls in the west. Also you guys do use whitening cream. The last time I went to a Somali wedding all I saw were the whitest of faces, and darkest of arms :chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

Do-I-Look-Somali

No one believes that.Whil i believe there is nothing wrong with interracial marriage i believe its the best to marry someone who shares the same language, cultural background with you because you're not jus marrying each other you're also bringing two families togther, knowing they'll need a translator constantly makes even more difficult.
some somali women feel unappreciated by somali men because of their skin color or qabil etc so they go for ajnabi men instead. ajnabi men does not care what tribe she is or what her skin color is. same can be said about men.leave them alone.at end of the day, Allah gave them the choice to pick their life parnter.
That's very true, but no good man would ever make a Somali girl feel unappreciated, because of her skin. If Somali girls actually went for the right guys instead of these thugs who only drink, and smoke who end up as bald nobodies in the future then everything would be good.

That's very true, but no good man would ever make a Somali girl feel unappreciated, because of her skin. If Somali girls actually went for the right guys instead of these thugs who only drink, and smoke who end up as bald nobodies in the future then everything would be good.
oh believe me they do make them feel unappreciateed, just look at how much insults they get here. its not only the men that make them feel unappreciated also her age is used against her. shes too old to hve kid blah blah to be honest aomali women have to put up with so much BS. I could see why they choose non somali men. Allahubwa3lam. As long as theyre happy people need to stop judging them.

Do-I-Look-Somali

oh believe me they do make them feel unappreciateed, just look at how much insults they get here. its not only the men that make them feel unappreciated also her age is used against her. shes too old to hve kid blah blah to be honest aomali women have to put up with so much BS. I could see why they choose non somali men. Allahubwa3lam. As long as theyre happy people need to stop judging them.
You're right, but it goes both ways. Somali girls diss Somali dudes just as much. Idc if a Somali girl marries an Ajnabi. It doesn't matter how her skin color is, or how old she is. If she looks, and acts like gold then she will get the best guy. That is very sad, if somali guys act like that in real life. I love Somali women deeply, and the majority of Somali guys do. If a Somali girl finds a great non Somali male who is Muslim then that's beautiful. This is online. I'm only talking crap, because they talk crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts