Why are cadaan boys so superior to somali boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Its true don’t be a hater bc ur aunt got dumped for a west African of all people. Why would u even tell anyone that its embarrassing
I'm not hating I'm warning you of your impending doom, cadaans don't play they love one minute divorce you the next.

Us somali women need to marry white men now because abdis are lacking ^_^ they are short, unemployed, no aspirations or dreams, still spoon fed by their mothers and are not real men. They also abandon their children just like the madows....but white kings will support you, get your kids into a private school, and will take you traveling.

Also white men benefit from white privilege and ur white passing kids will have an easier life. ashy abdis just give your kids a receding hairline and a public school education.

May god bless us xalimos with a cadaan revert this ramadan ^_^
Please and go marry a cra*ker. You and your children won't be Somalis anymore and you wouldn't have to worry about real men, Somali men. Instead, you would have to worry about your husband actually being a Nazi that edits news articles for a Nazi newspaper and then being called out on Instagram like a xoolo.

I'm not hating I'm warning you of your impending doom, cadaans don't play they love one minute divorce you the next.
This isn’t true this is a fear tactic used by insecure somali men to keep us from marrying out. Besides I see forums about somali men leaving their kids every other week...somali men aren’t saints

Not gonna lie for real Somali women are my last option not because they're ugly or anything it's just because I've got them in my bag like I only need to make 3 phone calls and I'll get a wife shipped from somalia. Right now I'm focusing on them cadaans and Latinas:ahh::banderas:

I'm so fucking upset there are no fucking latinas on this god forsaken fucking continent. Everything from Arabs, Africans, Indians, Pakis you fucking name what type of and we have it, but so few actual South Americans. I've literally met like three my entire life and two were old ass women.

I'm genuinely jealous of Americans, I hope you jew fucks get nuked

Toxique

hood arawelo
Us somali women need to marry white men now because abdis are lacking ^_^ they are short, unemployed, no aspirations or dreams, still spoon fed by their mothers and are not real men. They also abandon their children just like the madows....but white kings will support you, get your kids into a private school, and will take you traveling.

Also white men benefit from white privilege and ur white passing kids will have an easier life. ashy abdis just give your kids a receding hairline and a public school education.

May god bless us xalimos with a cadaan revert this ramadan ^_^

white men scare me. u neva kno when he will lose his shit n off u n ur kids or decide to make u his slaves n chain u all to the furnace. at least we can manipulate abdis.
:manny:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I'm so fucking upset there are no fucking latinas on this god forsaken fucking continent. Everything from Arabs, Africans, Indians, Pakis you fucking name what type of and we have it, but so few actual South Americans. I've literally met like three my entire life and two were old ass women.

Every south american I have met was hairy af, they were basically pakis

My white almost man says otherwise

which one is it?
Type A
chavs.jpg

Type B
muslim620_1976526a.jpg

Most i've seen have a type A:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::pachah1:.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Miskeen. I have always been surrounded by hot latinas.my old duqsi teacher married a Mexican lady. She is pretty cool. Besides her I have met only 2 other Mexican muslims.

I don't think there are a lot of Muslim South Americans. Most are Christian.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@buuqiyobalayo White men smell like wetdogs when they sweat. They don't know how to wash their asshole. They are not circumcised and they are not attracted to women with darker skin. White people take too many L's and I can list them alot and only Asian women find them attractive.

@Toxique Most Somali men are hot headed and that's a lie. You can only manipulate the maskeen nerds, not a real Somali geeljire and that's a fact. They'll actually keep you under control if you go for Alpha types.

@buuqiyobalayo White men smell like wetdogs when they sweat. They don't know how to wash their asshole. They are not circumcised and they are not attracted to women with darker skin. White people take too many L's and I can list them alot and only Asian women find them attractive.

@Toxique Most Somali men are hot headed and that's a lie. You can only manipulate the maskeen nerds, not a real Somali geeljire and that's a fact. They'll actually keep you under control if you go for Alpha types.
You can’t speak for white men ur not even white and my man loves me

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
:drakewtf: According to Somalis everything that isn't white or Black African is hairy :what1::what1::what1:

If they look like Penelope Cruz that ain't stopping me

I'll get lost in there like

man-peering-out-from-bush-picture-id82405199
have you met south americans? Hairy asf. Only one was good looking, but she is already married

World

VIP
:drakewtf: According to Somalis everything that isn't white or Black African is hairy :what1::what1::what1:

If they look anything like Penelope Cruz it ain't stopping me

I'll get lost in there like

man-peering-out-from-bush-picture-id82405199
Latinas are less hairy than white people for sure. They're not that bad.

Only arabs and pakis are too hairy. Everybody else is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.