Why are cadaan boys so superior to somali boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us somali women need to marry white men now because abdis are lacking ^_^ they are short, unemployed, no aspirations or dreams, still spoon fed by their mothers and are not real men. They also abandon their children just like the madows....but white kings will support you, get your kids into a private school, and will take you traveling.

Also white men benefit from white privilege and ur white passing kids will have an easier life. ashy abdis just give your kids a receding hairline and a public school education.

May god bless us xalimos with a cadaan revert this ramadan ^_^

Last edited:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Us somali women need to marry white men now because abdis are lacking ^_^ they are short, unemployed, no aspirations or dreams, still spoon fed by their mothers and are not real men. They also abandon their children just like the madows....but white kings will support you, get your kids into a private school, and will take you traveling.

Also white men benefit from white privilege and ur white passing kids will have an easier life. ashy abdis just give your kids a receding hairline and a public school education.

I'm looking for white queenz. I mean, imagine trying to marry this:
download (2).jpeg
rather than this:
2539bf42fd14114258df9b2aed9ce406.jpg
and with no meher as well. Allah gifted us :banderas:

Attachments

• 2539bf42fd14114258df9b2aed9ce406.jpg
    2539bf42fd14114258df9b2aed9ce406.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 776

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Go ahead you will regret it, my aunt married a white man none of the kids look like her people thought she adopted them, them he cheated on her for a West African woman and divorced her. One of the girls doesn't even act like she's half Somali she thinks she's a white girl.

Go ahead you will regret it, my aunt married a white man none of the kids look like her people thought she adopted them, them he cheated on her for a West African woman and divorced her. One of the girls doesn't even act like she's half Somali she thinks she's a white girl.
Your aunt has weak pussy game my white mcm will never cheat on me

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro I'm already trying to upgrade and get me a Becky.

We gonna even have a YouTube channel.

She gonna culture appropriate Somali things.if it piss you off well than I don't give af don't watch my channel than.

She gonna be making sambusa wearing baatis and etc.

white guys don't want you though:chrisfreshhah:

She gonna culture appropriate Somali things.if it piss you off well than I don't give af don't watch my channel than.

Thats exactly what I’m gonna do when I secure myself a white man. Cheese and xalwo will be put out of business.

Not gonna lie for real Somali women are my last option not because they're ugly or anything it's just because I've got them in my bag like I only need to make 3 phone calls and I'll get a wife shipped from somalia. Right now I'm focusing on them cadaans and Latinas:ahh::banderas:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
We are going to be making YouTube cooking vids too.

We gonna be making sambusa

Becky: today I'm hear to teach you guys how to make sambusa, but I like call them "Catherine's triangles".

Catherine triangles cook books are gonna be selling out. We gonna be making hella guap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts