Why Are Black Men Being Blamed For Somali Problems?

@Abdisamad

Take Angelina's offer, walaal; it's not everyday you get the opportunity to form a relationship with a naag nool

go on you know you want to ken thompson GIF by BBC
I'm sure my beautiful sis @Dibleyy would make a great wife ๐ŸŒน all respect to her from here... But @Angelina just turned into a match maker to dodge my question.. We both know ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She has nothing to do with us nor does she behave like us. She is your responsibility She even has a kid by yall and yall were the ones who threw the brick at her not us.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Why are Somali women being blamed for an African American influenced degeneracy? This is by influence from YOUR culture!

You guys are bottom of the barrel scraps of men in America and beg any other race of people to accept you. Thatโ€™s why your on here right? @JudgeJoeGorilla

Look at the hoax called โ€˜BLMโ€™, didnโ€™t George Floyd have multiple criminal records and assaulted a pregnant woman yet you guys love to turn him into a martyr. Rho is as innocent as you thugs who are always involved with the police.

Somali people donโ€™t encourage that behavior and blame her family first and foremost.

Please get your own community and f*ck off.

Most Somali women know to keep a distance from you gorillas because your violent, commit the most sexual assault and are volatile and unpredictable like a wild animal.

Sheโ€™s so stupid, why would you expect a monkey to do anything else but attack you? As if an animal can protect you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I've never seen a somali woman so racist in my life :wtf:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Damn if youโ€™re even saying this ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Not even i would post this:
Why are Somali women being blamed for an African American influenced degeneracy? This is by influence from YOUR culture!

You guys are bottom of the barrel scraps of men in America and beg any other race of people to accept you. Thatโ€™s why your on here right? @JudgeJoeGorilla

Look at the hoax called โ€˜BLMโ€™, didnโ€™t George Floyd have multiple criminal records and assaulted a pregnant woman yet you guys love to turn him into a martyr. Rho is as innocent as you thugs who are always involved with the police.

Somali people donโ€™t encourage that behavior and blame her family first and foremost.

Most Somali women know to keep a distance from you gorillas because your violent, commit the most sexual assault and are volatile and unpredictable like a wild animal.

Sheโ€™s so stupid, why would you expect a monkey to do anything else but attack you? As if an animal can protect you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What's with the irrational hate?

Did you have a negative personal experience and aren't you from the uk?

What's with the irrational hate?

Did you have a negative personal experience and aren't you from the uk?
As if Somalis in the UK have any self pride, they allow madow disrespect all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve always been like this, I used to try and tolerate these Jareeers but brick girl situation really pissed me off ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
As if Somalis in the UK have any self pride, they allow madow disrespect all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve always been like this, I used to try and tolerate these Jareeers but brick girl situation really pissed me off ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
As far as I'm aware it mainly uk somalis that are fighting against everyone on the net and your outburst comes across as very ukish ๐Ÿ˜‚
I only expect this kind or attack from UK somalis ๐Ÿ’€

So you don't have an actual personal experience then or is it because of all the online stuff?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sorry did I hurt your jarreer loving feelings ๐Ÿ˜ข have fun at the zoo! ๐Ÿ™ƒ
One day you are in the Islam section, the next day you are like this. Bipolar. Get off social media. Go pray your Salahs and Read some Quran. Subhanallah Wanicmaal Wakeel.
:gucciwhat:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

You need to read Quran. This kind of Jahiliyah can lead you to kufr.
:ufdup:

Trending