Why Are Black Men Being Blamed For Somali Problems?

Because Somali women born in the west are leftists that are addicted to black culture and the black label; because of this they will drag Somali men & madow men into their nonsense

black when we do something good and celebrated somali when we are condomed and shamed. you canโ€™t win with these people
View attachment 292963
Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by ScooterMagruder

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Roda is from MN. She has displayed instability for a long time. You just don't create footage of yourself doing head stands dancing to Caribbean music and call that caadi. Or doing skits slapping masochistic white guys then twerking to fight the misogynoir patriarchy. What you have is an extreme outlier. Someone who has issues with controlling themselves and is an adult that clearly can't be controlled. She has made herself into a multi-hyphenated oppressed minority and appears to hunt for chaos and calamity like an ambulance chasing lawyer. She's lived a very risk taking life and its unfair to hoist her on to Somalis. She has fled the Somali community a long time ago and seems more interested in being just 'Black'. The lower SES urban African American subculture(s) resonates with her and she seems to imitate caricatures.

With that logic I wonder if we can consider Suikhana and Sexxy Red as African American problems?​
1694473536991.png

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
I love how we ain't Black suddenly when it involves someone they don't want.

I clocked this โ€˜suddenly weโ€™re not blackโ€™ a while ago when all those big accounts were tweeting โ€œIts not our problemโ€โ€ฆ.โ€handle your own issuesโ€ and it was in reference to a murdered Somali school girl (Shukri Abdi).

The people protesting alongside Somalis to get justice for the girl wereโ€ฆ..other Muslims. In the end their apathy is good for us in the long run.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Lol now weโ€™re suddenly โ€œSomaliansโ€.

Can somebody tell these people we literally do not care as to how Ajnabis view us? They are trying to protect themselves and are claiming that the girl had some kind off allergic reaction with her injuries.

Weakest link off men fr. they are commenting down how they are the victims & want to move away to Asia & South America in that comment section. No wonder their women hate them

I love how we ain't Black suddenly when it involves someone they don't want.

Somalis (like all Horn Africans) have always recognised themselves as distinct from Madows; and it's not at all surprising or objectionable, in light of the visible Eurasian component that you have.

Somalis are predominantly SSA in genetic terms and the overwhelming majority are unmistakably black African in their appearance, however, due to your looser hair, thinner lips and smaller nose, you are seen as black-lite.

Horn Africans are seen as racially aligned, but not racially in-line.

Last edited:
When Somalis are involved in something good

Blacks: โ€œblack excellence!โ€ โ€œThis is our accomplishment!โ€ โ€œWe did it!โ€

When Somalis are involved in something bad

Blacks: โ€œhe/she is a SOMALI not black!โ€ โ€œTheyโ€™re not our peopleโ€ โ€œwhat does this have to do with us?โ€

Shame. I guess itโ€™s because it wasnโ€™t trendy posting being @ the shukri abdi protests. So teehee let me go to the BLM marches where everyone on my social circle is going, post it on IG and show off that Iโ€™m an activist ! ๐Ÿ’… afterwards go to a house party and twerk on some gaalo.
Monumental L of a demographic (not all but specifically the ones who fit that bracket)

Roda is from MN. She has displayed instability for a long time. You just don't create footage of yourself doing head stands dancing to Caribbean music and call that caadi. Or doing skits slapping masochistic white guys then twerking to fight the misogynoir patriarchy. What you have is an extreme outlier. Someone who has issues with controlling themselves and is an adult that clearly can't be controlled. She has made herself into a multi-hyphenated oppressed minority and appears to hunt for chaos and calamity like an ambulance chasing lawyer. She's lived a very risk taking life and its unfair to hoist her on to Somalis. She has fled the Somali community a lot time ago and seems more interested in being just 'Black'. The lower SES urban African American subculture(s) resonates with her and she seems to imitate caricatures.

With that logic I wonder if we can consider Suikhana and Sexxy Red as African American problems?​
View attachment 293032
She is from houston

Trending