Why Are Black Men Being Blamed For Somali Problems?

Lol wasn’t it a madow man that hit her with a brick? Since it was a member of their community that hit her, it looks like it is a madow problem, unless any of them have enough proof to say it’s a Farax.

She's been exposed as a grifter, she has a history of making up fake altercations and profiting off it from fund-raising sites.

She's been exposed as a grifter, she has a history of making up fake altercations and profiting off it from fund-raising sites.

something isn’t adding up. How come the bystanders were interviewed? If it never happened, where did those guys come from?

something isn’t adding up. How come the bystanders were interviewed? If it never happened, where did those guys come from?

None of them actually saw the alleged brick being used against her, they just said they were in the vicinity. Besides, 3 fund-raising pages with all of them claiming to be assaulted? Can't be a coincidence.

Why are Somali women being blamed for an African American influenced degeneracy? This is by influence from YOUR culture!

You guys are bottom of the barrel scraps of men in America and beg any other race of people to accept you. That’s why your on here right? @JudgeJoeGorilla

Look at the hoax called ‘BLM’, didn’t George Floyd have multiple criminal records and assaulted a pregnant woman yet you guys love to turn him into a martyr. Rho is as innocent as you thugs who are always involved with the police.

Somali people don’t encourage that behavior and blame her family first and foremost.

Please get your own community and f*ck off.

Most Somali women know to keep a distance from you gorillas because your violent, commit the most sexual assault and are volatile and unpredictable like a wild animal.

She’s so stupid, why would you expect a monkey to do anything else but attack you? As if an animal can protect you 😂😂😂😂😂

Why are Somali women being blamed for an African American influenced degeneracy? This is by influence from YOUR culture!

You guys are bottom of the barrel scraps of men in America and beg any other race of people to accept you. That’s why your on here right? @JudgeJoeGorilla

Look at the hoax called ‘BLM’, didn’t George Floyd have multiple criminal records and assaulted a pregnant woman yet you guys love to turn him into a martyr. Rho is as innocent as you thugs who are always involved with the police.

Somali people don’t encourage that behavior and blame her family first and foremost.

Please get your own community and f*ck off.

Most Somali women know to keep a distance from you gorillas because your violent, commit the most sexual assault and are volatile and unpredictable like a wild animal.

She’s so stupid, why would you expect a monkey to do anything else but attack you? As if an animal can protect you 😂😂😂😂😂
Who took over dibleys account?

She’s always been like this. She’s the female version of you. Looks like I found you a wife. So get proposing warya.
How's she's the female version of me lol? You still got grudge with me? Anyway the lady you was defending and rif rifing us faraxs over are not even being defended by the madows she's assimilated into.. How does that make you feel? And be honest.

How's she's the female version of me lol? You still got grudge with me? Anyway the lady you was defending and rif rifing us faraxs over are not even being defended by the madows she's assimilated into.. How does that make you feel? And be honest.
I’m out here being match maker. I’m tired of
You always flirting and being shot down. I’ve found you the ultimate woman, so stop with the word salad and start with the shukaansi

@Abdisamad

Take Angelina's offer, walaal; it's not everyday you get the opportunity to form a relationship with a naag nool

go on you know you want to ken thompson GIF by BBC

Trending