Why are ALL hijabi models Somali ?

Thalassocracy

Ψ³Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ§Ω† اللهِ ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω…Ψ―ΩΩ‡ Free Palestine
As a Bantu man, the people who frequent here are my people. Now, since you swing for the Aryan kings, why do you have an issue with this Bantu man who are with his people? Ninkaab Bantuuga dadkiisa lee la joogaa.

I wouldn't be talking lol

You keep larping as Somali. Stay out of our discussions, balaayo madax adeeg
Naah, Somali men are marrying these cadaan queens who are reverting to Islaam. Maasha'Allah :rejoice:

The way these young men speak about our sisters really isn’t befitting and isn’t even our daqaan

there’s a gentle, loving way to give nassixa. Disparaging is more harmful than correcting and girls are very sensitive
I agree, it is beyond imaginable. I do not think ladies are that sensitive, and can hold their ground, but it is how some of the lads are approaching it. I will not even be tempted to psychoanalyse what is missing in their lives.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
As a Bantu man, the people who frequent here are my people. Now, since you swing for the Aryan kings, why do you have an issue with this Bantu man who are with his people? Ninkaab Bantuuga dadkiisa lee la joogaa.
No offense, not really. Foreigners should know when to mind their own business, even for Africans. And Somalis aren't even remotely related to ya'll. Just in general, its good practice to not get involved in other Africans' business. I don't frequent Ethiopian or Kenyan forums.

Trending