Why are ALL hijabi models Somali ?

Hahahha the way you'll find away to diss my boyfriend's ethnicity regardless of what it is 😭 his mom is from Ethiopian and his father is from Switzerland he's not short 182 is alright think?
Lool.. So you're dating some hybrid, not even pure blood:damn::mjlol:.. Yet your an ethnic supremacist.. Anyway I'm ready to knock this habashi down any given day, and create some pure blooded beautiful Somali kids with you abaayo :damedamn:

Modeling is haram and doing it with a hijab is typically a Somali thing, same way some off their brothers are gangbanging with names like Mohammed,Ali n Abu bakr.

Has nothing to do with looks otherwise we’d see alot more horners muslim involved in it like Oromo,afars,eritreans n sudanese girls its just some Somali girls wear hijab simple to hide their forehead and bidar.

Yaraye

VIP
👀 . Literally every hijabi you see is a Somali woman .

Absent father xalimos just another fatherless child they need to be kicked out of the community
I'm an absent father xalimo. I find this offensive you liar :sass2: f****ed up people can come from a two parent household too :wtfdis:

Yaraye

VIP
That’s because it’s not the father fault is acutely the mother being single mother and single mother is the biggest problem in Somalia community it produces criminals boys
You are not a somali man, but a madow one. These are the shit that madow men say.

Yaraye

VIP
I am a madow man. Show us (madow men) a respect, yarey. lol
I'm talking FBA. Redpiller talk. The madow community is the only community on earth that say single mother are a problem, where in all other communities they know that it is an absentee father issue. I don't have any disrespect for madow men, but the talking points that @Mujahid2002 says are similar to theirs. That's why i said he's one :manny:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
That’s because it’s not the father fault is acutely the mother being single mother and single mother is the biggest problem in Somalia community it produces criminals boys
May allah grant the somali women who play the role of both parents the highest rank in jannah, & punish these deadbeat abos who leave their kids & wife.

Trending