Why are ALL hijabi models Somali ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cushites have the most diverse looks I've seen in any ethno-racial group on the planet. I'm a darkskin with 4c hair, my hooyo is very lightskin with 3a hair and my aabo is brownskin with 3c hair :heh: just one family unit with diverse skin colours & hair textures lmao. Can't say that about any other group.

Tall and classically beautiful 🥰

plus Queen Iman gave us a good rep in the fashion world
Xalimos killing the modeling game together with south-sudanese women .

Something I noticed there are no habeshas or other horners remotely close to compete with them .

Why is that? :cosbyhmm:

one factor I believe could be true xalimos and specially south Sudanese women are tall & habeshas are midgets :sheed:

we can assume that most somali models are hijabis bc they choose to & it helps with diversity points on the company's side.

It doesn't even matter anyway because Somali women are beautiful regardless if we wear hijab or not.

I'm an absent father xalimo. I find this offensive you liar :sass2: f****ed up people can come from a two parent household too :wtfdis:
Your right in a sense ik a illiterate hooyo who raised 3 kids who all got a uni degree however majority off degenerates come from a household with no aboo either he not there or he just live in the home not knowing how to parent. Every active n educated aboo i seen all his kids succede.

we can assume that most somali models are hijabis bc they choose to & it helps with diversity points on the company's side.

It doesn't even matter anyway because Somali women are beautiful regardless if we wear hijab or not.
hmm you tellin me Somali women in modeling are a product off affirmative actions? dark skin + hijabi = perfect match for it? when i see a girl with Somali lineage who dont wear hijab i just see her as habesha das not my kins!!!!

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Are you a single mom?
I am not a single mom, motherhood isn’t something that i would ever considered. Why do u take offence to someone praising somali hooyo who were left to raise their kids on their own?

I am not a single mom, motherhood isn’t something that i would ever considered. Why do u take offence to someone praising somali hooyo who were left to raise their kids on their own?

I didn't leave my kids, so I can't relate to it. By why would you attack those men who left their wives? Were you raised in a single mother household?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I didn't leave my kids, so I can't relate to it. By why would you attack those men who left their wives? Were you raised in a single mother household?
I don’t maybe if you father children it’s your responsibility to care for them, if you know you can’t do that don’t have kids.

I don’t maybe if you father children it’s your responsibility to care for them, if you know you can’t do that don’t have kids.

Seeing your vandetta against deadbeat abos, it does reveal some underlying reasons that you don't seem to be revealing. Were you, at some point in your life, married to a deadbeat husband who abandoned you with kids? I mean something has to give about this crusade that you're leading......air it sister. It is the Internet afterall and no one knows you.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Seeing your vandetta against deadbeat abos, it does reveal some underlying reasons that you don't seem to be revealing. Were you, at some point in your life, married to a deadbeat husband who abandoned you with kids? I mean something has to give about this crusade that you're leading......air it sister. It is the Internet afterall and no one knows you.

Or maybe there are deadbeat fathers out there that need to be insulted for them to wake up ?

Or maybe there are deadbeat fathers out there that need to be insulted for them to wake up ?

Nothing can wake up a man who abandoned his kids. Men who don't have the decency to care about their kids wouldn't care about some boys and girls bashing them online. Many of them don't even use social media.

Now, stop putting up an act now...it is not like the chicks here are gonna like you for being an emasculated man. They would leave you for a dhagax or cadaan boy in a heartbeat.

You’re acting like being a dead beat is a badge of honor.
:mjlol:
Also i have never experienced alx, i should probably let u know that a khanis.
:sass2:

There is no question that you're either a single mom or raised in a single mother household, and are reflecting your life on the rest of the Somali men. No question about it. Fyi, many of us love and raise our kids. So your projection is not applicable to us. You need to deal with your own issues instead of going after the rest of us.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Nothing can wake up a man who abandoned his kids. Men who don't have the decency to care about their kids wouldn't care about some boys and girls bashing them online. Many of them don't even use social media.

Now, stop putting up an act now...it is not like the chicks here are gonna like you for being an emasculated man. They would leave you for a dhagax or cadaan boy in a heartbeat.
Now you're caping for deadbeat dads, i'm just pointing our your hypocrisy thats all. Also stop mentioning black and white boys you sound cucked. You pose yourself to be this strong muslim act like this brother :salute:

It seems our resident murtad looked for these types of the educating videos in order to indirectly to put Somali Muslims against their Arab brethren. The racism explained in the video are similarly practiced in Horn against other Somalis. So nice try murtad, but we understand your agenda. You aint fooling us murtad.

You were the one who called me a murtad in another thread right above, don't hide behind religion now. As a larper how you have this much time gender baiting on another forum. Did a somali larping on thecoli for you to come larping here ? Tragic i may say :banderas:

Now you're caping for deadbeat dads, i'm just pointing our your hypocrisy thats all. Also stop mentioning black and white boys you sound cucked. You pose yourself to be this strong muslim act like this brother :salute:

I am being honest. If you and the @Barni chick are being raised in a single mother household, quit assuming we're all in that situation. Many Somali fathers in the diaspora love their children and raise them well.

As for dhagax and cadaan loving chicks , they are in the forum and bash Faraxs left and right. You're just trying to carry a favor with them so they can "like" you. Gee, what kind of a man who makes himself to be emasculated like that? Alxamdulillaah, I am not that kind of a man.

You were the one who called me a murtad in another thread right above, don't hide behind religion now. As a larper how you have this much time gender baiting on another forum. Did a somali larping on thecoli for you to come larping here ? Tragic i may say :banderas:

You constantly create threads that you attack Islam directly or indirectly. So I was spot on calling you with that designation. And which other forum are you talking about? I don't go to the Coli, weirdo. This guy is now saying anything out of the blue. :dead: