Why are ALL hijabi models Somali ?

To be fair, since alot of us wear hijab at such young age. Alot of somali women forget its meaning & just do whatever. But good on them regardless.
I'm not muslim so it's not my business to talk about nor do i know any of this women personally, but i did saw girl on the tiktok comments mentioning how it's westerns way of trying to sexualise the hijab and to get rid of the meaning as hijab is supposed to hide a women's beauty not promote it. Its similar to how the cross is used for aesthetic by none Christians.

I think it's due to the belief that we have "similar" features to cadaans, madow women always complain about us having it easier because we have eurocentric features or some bullshit like that.
i wouldnt say its because they look cadaan. They want the tall and thin look which is common in Somali and South Sudanese people. That is why there is so much of them.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I'm not muslim so it's not my business to talk about nor do i know any of this women personally, but i did saw girl on the tiktok comments mentioning how it's westerns way of trying to sexualise the hijab and to get rid of the meaning as hijab is supposed to hide a women's beauty not promote it. Its similar to how the cross is used for aesthetic by none Christians.
Definitely & since alot of muslims want to change the perception ppl have that the hijab is oppressive, they end up getting the whole meaning lost.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Atp hijab just became cultural attire and has lost its meaning
I will be so real somalis especially our parents generation r so uneducated on the deen (myself included). The lack of critical thinking when it comes islam has detrimental effects on our community, bcs when u ask questions they r quick to call u a gaal.

Yaraye

VIP
I would never knock the oldest profession in the world 🤪
but allah might knock your ass out for that accusation
dizzy episode 2 GIF by Archie Comics

No one answered my question why are all hijabi models Somali?
Because a lot of somali women are tall and thin. If south sudanese women were muslim maybe you'd see a couple of them too. :mjdontkno:
Pakistani, bengali, egyptians and other muslim ethnic groups just arent as tall.. sorry to them.

i wouldnt say its because they look cadaan. They want the tall and thin look which is common in Somali and South Sudanese people. That is why there is so much of them.
You're right but others don't see that way, I saw black twitter call anok yai (south sudanese model) features "eurocentric" because she didn't have a big "nose".

You're right but others don't see that way, I saw black twitter call anok yai (south sudanese model) features "eurocentric" because she didn't have a big "nose".
these people on twitter like to make everything about themselves. :mjlol:
Everyone that doesn't look like them looks "eurocentric" There is a world outside of cadaan people.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I wish no somali man or woman partakes in modeling industry, the abuse is known and widespread. The whole industry should be nuked.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
They shouldn’t do that, and stop promoting these kind of behavior who is against Islam.

I swear hijab mean nothing nowadays..