Who's the NEW president of DDSI??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead:
I got eyydoor in me as well man. Politcs and disputes shouldn't become entangled with guur iyo dhaqan.

Omar jees didn't kill any isaaq, he was pro isaaq. he launched his campaign from hargaysa.:browtf:

i know uncle ahmed umar jees never touched them but i wish he did, i wish he exterminated them,

also we should stop marrying foreigners and only stick to the Ogaden/Absam Kuumade race,

Congrats to Mustafe but I don't know how to feel about it since he was picked by jawar. This would've been good years ago but Ethiopia is heading into civil war. Oromo want to use him to disband liyu police so we are left with no protection.

i dont think jawar picked anything, moahmed yusuf hajji the cheif spy of kenya son of former defence minister yusuf hajji and many other Ogaden leaders from kenya, ONLF and jubbaland leaders have pushed for this young man to be the new leader,

oromo cannot kill an ideology, mustfa will work with onlf and if there are free elections ONLF will win insha Allah like in 1994 with 87% win, by 2020

if we do become a country once again, let jidwaq take jigjiga and do what they wish, they can stay in ethiopia or become a country, let ciise take shanily and do as they wish, i want the rest which will be 99% Ogaden, the rest waa marti and will be shipped back to a

i dont want head ache from other tribes, i am sick and tired of dying for other people, i have 4 family members who died for ONLF, i dont want others taking the credit from us and i will not share my oil or land with anyone,
and then we will connect with jubbalnd as we share border, and thats our access to sea/ocean, insha Allah,

Madhuuso can go climb a tree that daanyeer that he is. Marehan will always lead Jubaland. Kab iyo Lax can't do anything. Sade are the only winners fam that dominate.

careful what you wish for, the bah gari, reer amadin and reer isaaq generals of jubbaland have thousands of boys who will exterminate you boons at will , so careful what yall wish for if kenya leaves they will eat you up and bury you in the ocean

iornically kenya keeps yall safe as they dont want to be accused of massacre, but if the are gone :manny:

Hey he's only interim. Next DDSI president will still be dir :trumpsmirk:

i dont know, 280 mps, 245 being us,

93 degmos, 84 degmos being us,

8 million,

atleast 7 million waa us Ogadens,

shaniley waa 6 degmos, the only esclusive dir region, 6 degmos times 4 each thats 24 mps,

not much of a voice,

4 vice presdeints, 2 waa Oagden, 1 ciise, 1 gadaburs,

you do realise there are Ogaden sub clans like reer isaaq with more land and mps than the so calle dirs you mention?

one man one vote we will always win sinah Allah, just accept reality,

no we dont mine our dirs brothers becoming presdeint but it has to be Ciise as they are the most landeer dir and rule 80% of shaniley region,

the few langaab dirs that live with jidwaq waa langaab,

so absame controls this land, like it or not, ciise can become presdeint since we have a good relations but he will be surrounded by us in parliament and the army and other institutions,

we can become like the white men and pick another qabil but when you say the next president is dir isn't that contraindication of the democracy you seek yourself?

only an Ogaden can lead this, the rest waa small and never shed an once of blood, we did, we have the numbers and we have our name on it since 10,000 BC when nabi Nuux was around, we owned the land,

New Vice President Dr. Abdiwasac Abdullahi Bade. His father was the former governor of Hararghe zone but was killed by Mengistu in 1978. IMG_0074.JPG

So are reer isaaq DDSI Ethiopian sympathisers and reer abdulle are ONLF. What about makaahil iyo cawlyahan

ahahha, no reer isaaq waa the chariman of ONLF,

the general of liyu police and the presdeint waa reer isaaq now, i told people it will rotate amongs ogadne,

makahil have been ddsi presdeint two times, bah gari, cabdallah, cawlyahan,

of the top 6 men in ONLF, 5 waa reer cabdulle,

that just shows and blows your theories out of the water

we dont look at it as that, as long as an Ogaden is in charge of DDSI and of course ONLF we are happy as its our god given rights, we dont look at this or that, oGaden sub clans are not like the other somalis, we karbash each other if one sub clan gets out of hand, thats why we share leadership so a bah gari can sit down with rest of oagden and demand ddsi presdeint and he will get it, we are not like other somalis being xaasid,

ohh and the vice presdeint waa reer cabdulley ilkacase which again just blows your theories out of the water,

New Vice President Dr. Abdiwasac Abdullahi Bade. His father was the former governor of Hararghe zone but was killed by Mengistu in 1978. View attachment 52874

as usual we will create 4 vice presidents,

it will be natural to ahve this as you have Ogaden clans each with 1 or more gobals,

who is dr abdi, is he ogaden/jidwaq/dir?

harar has had 4 Ogaden presidents during the early days, we are very close,

Ugaas the new Vice President waa Jidwaq.

so i hear they will be 4 vice presidents,

ciise naturally, jidwaq as they both have degaans and of course makahil or cabdalla or bah gari or cawlyahan one and naturally reer cabdulle as we have 3 regions of our own and 4 if you count us as moahedm zubeer but reer isaaq is already president but we can still use that 4 gobals,

ilkacse is also still inside and deutty party leader with ahmed shide,

only dir ciise should be the only dir inside, the rest waa langaab and ciqdad filled,

so i hear they will be 4 vice presidents,

ciise naturally, jidwaq as they both have degaans and of course makahil or cabdalla or bah gari or cawlyahan one and naturally reer cabdulle as we have 3 regions of our own and 4 if you count us as moahedm zubeer but reer isaaq is already president but we can still use that 4 gobals,

ilkacse is also still inside and deutty party leader with ahmed shide,

only dir ciise should be the only dir inside, the rest waa langaab and ciqdad filled,
Ahmed Shide should be replaced forget qabil its in doubt whether he's Somali or not:mjlol:

Ahmed Shide should be replaced forget qabil its in doubt whether he's Somali or not:mjlol:

ahmed shide will go, ilkacse waa vice party chairman and one of the vice presidents,

i dont know what gurre is but they should make clear what their racer is, oromo or somali,

what are they horta?

ahmed shide will go, ilkacse waa vice party chairman and one of the vice presidents,

i dont know what gurre is but they should make clear what their racer is, oromo or somali,

what are they horta?
One day he's akisho one day he's oromo one day he's Somali lmao he only got the position because he's close to abiy. Akisho is somalized oromo but they claim dir, Garre is Somali tho

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
careful what you wish for, the bah gari, reer amadin and reer isaaq generals of jubbaland have thousands of boys who will exterminate you ****s at will , so careful what yall wish for if kenya leaves they will eat you up and bury you in the ocean

iornically kenya keeps yall safe as they dont want to be accused of massacre, but if the are gone :manny:

@nine You do see our pet Teeri Beta is still back talking to his masters us Sade Ugaases. Bah Geri, Reer Amadin and Reer Isaaq are all ilkodheers and they are not Generals of my mammul Jubaland since we don't appoint our servants to high jobs.

Only our Generals of my mammul will exterminate you real booons with ease. So you better watch out. You hide behind Kenya and KDF you weakling. Once they leave. We will karbash you so bad. You'll run to Garissa and Jijiga like Usain Bolt. Kenya doesn't do anything except defend you because you are fulay. If they are gone we will stomp on you guys. :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.