Who's the NEW president of DDSI??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
nice welcome ina adeer,

What will happen to the remnants of Iley's government/Liyupolice? I was hoping they would integrate with ONLF under Ahmed Abdi Mohamed laakin this new guy's brother was set up by Iley, he might have cuqdad and rightfully so, what do you think will happen?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
ah, 3 times presidents of DDSI, generals of jubbaland, the only somali owners of a slave Madow race in jubbaland called gamuun -proerty of reer amadin, first chairman of WSLF and ONLF when we formed them in 1960 and 184 respectively, , welcome my cousin, welcome ina adeer,

are you galti, reer waamo (jubbaland) or NFD

what sector of the great races lands do you own? galti oagdeniya or cursed somalia jubbaland or blessed NFD?

my step dad is reer amadin and my ayeyos mum,

i am pure 99% Ogaden except for small wasaq mj 5 ayeyos ago and small wasaq 4 ayeyos ago 1door ago,

i am reer dalal, with lots of blood from reer isaaq haruun, makahiil abrahiin, reer amadin reer oodub asli,

did you know in reer waamo, if they see a good looking man or female they say "agah, waa reer oodub asli" meaning that person is gifted with height and good looks, oodub asli being a sub clan of amadin,

Dude, what the f*ck is wrong with you? How you gonna insult your beloved Ayeeyos because they are MJ and Isaaq.

What will happen to the remnants of Iley's government/Liyupolice? I was hoping they would integrate with ONLF under Ahmed Abdi Mohamed laakin this new guy's brother was set up by Iley, he might have cuqdad and rightfully so, what do you think will happen?

good questions bro, liyu police have already welcomed ONLF in all gobasl and even some soruces say they have slaughtered hundreds of camels to give to liyu and dhaanto,

a dude who went to ONLF meeting last week in London i am Friends with informed me,

also dont forget most liyu and their generals waa former ONLF officers and soldiers iley gave them the name and they have just turned over their shirts,

and sicne reer amadin have strong leadership in liyu police and ONLF, liyu reer amadin will never allow Oagden inetrest to split, reer amadin waa the glue that keeps Oagdne in check, the regually karbash ahmed madoobe with words when he gets out of hand and this time in DDSI they will not alow things to fall away, they will welcome onlf and work with themm

onlf played a smart move but siding with ddsi during these tough times and they will incperoate them bck to the fold and ranks like they sue to,

ilkacsse was the bggest onlf and will simply go back and so was iley, before he left he made liyu work with onlf,

oagdens no matetr what will never allow a shisheye to rule oagdeniya, all of them have that idelaogy,

when reer isaaq, ugas koshin, cali yusuf and reer warfa get out of line reer amadin has laways been the neutral glue that keeps them in check, since thye have been onlf leaders before and 3 times president that perhaps shows we fall back on them as leaders if things get rocky,

liyu polcir will simply chnage shirts, onlf wlll work with them, ogadens will are uniting every day as we speak,

there is a dnager of the tigra brining oromo and somalis to cause chaos as tigra weaknes, apparently they are behind the current turmoil of the nation with ahmaar and oromo and somalis killing each other, tigra is spreading weapons around a lot lately,

i dont thing mustafa is looking for revenge, its not ogaden culture, and besides, ileys wive is federal mp and iley is mp and they will have immunuty anyways unless law is changed,

but i really think liyu police leaders of maalin guur and reer amadin will not allow things to go crazy and will keep oagdens in check and might even intervene if things turn bad,

must will work with onlf, they onlf will quitely seek to win in 2020 insha Allah and might even delcare a refredum as ethiopia is weakned,

what ever happens, ethiopia a sinking ship in the ocean with no compass and the west dont want the chiense taking Ogaden oil willy nilly,

ilkacase if he is not an mp already he will still have it and mustafa will work quetely with onlf,he laready has links with kenyan ogadens like cheif spy moahmed yusuf haji

also i heard it was the reer amadin generals who pushed ahmed cade to go to adis and sort things out , so the fact reer amadin is already worried shows you they have an eye on the ball,

iley had 4 vice presdients, 1 ciise, 1 gadabursi, 1 makahil and 1 reer amadin,

ogadens have always united no matter what issues they face, and since ogadens from kenya are not only invloved by constantly visitng and pressuring abiy, we are not like the somalis, we have kenyan gov voice and abiy needs all the freidns he can get right now,

the question is will Ethiopia last? a potential onlf can win in 2020 if free elections happen, since they got 87% in 1994, they will win easily insha Allah and the other question is will they use liyu army and declare a referendum?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha you're truly an Ogaden historian but you need to tune down your rhetoric against MJ.. your allies in Federalist Somalia. We assisted and fought ferociously with wh2us and Marehans to put Ahmed Madoobe and Ogadens on the map. Let's support each other in this explosive region filled with enemies.

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Dude, what the f*ck is wrong with you? How you gonna insult your Ayeeyos because they are MJ and Isaaq.

I got an great great grandmother who is Issaq, wasaq wasaq dhalay, I still hate their guts and wish nothing but death & destruction upon their clan. You must be an Idoor, pleasure to meet you:mjlaugh:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I got an great great grandmother who is Issaq, wasaq wasaq dhalay, I still hate their guts and wish nothing but death & destruction upon their clan. You must be an *****, pleasure to meet you:mjlaugh:

You're allowed to hate Idoors. I don't care about that.

Insulting your own grandmother though. That's gun behaviour. :susp::kodaksmiley:

Dude, what the f*ck is wrong with you? How you gonna insult your beloved Ayeeyos because they are MJ and Isaaq.

are you of the 1door race? if not what race are you ? and dont give me somali, each somali tribe mentally thinks like a their own ethnic/race group, if we loved each we would be friends ad Somalia would be like Switzerland,

we dont hate the ayeeyos (well great great great grandmothers actually) but the people they are born of, its like being told you have jewish or pygmies genes,

@Teeri-Alpha you're truly an Ogaden historian but you need to tune down your rhetoric against MJ.. your allies in Federalist Somalia. We assisted and fought ferociously with wh2us and Marehans to put Ahmed Madoobe and Ogadens on the map. Let's support each other in this explosive region filled with enemies.

well Kenyan Ogaden ministers and DDSi leaders put him on the map, no need to take credit,

but i see your point about federalism, deep down i want somalia to break away de jure so i can have jubbaland aka South Ogadeniya as a free land once again isnha Allah,

do you seriously think you can share a country with the likes of marehan and hawiyes who rob, loot and rape and bomb people 24/7?

i say its better off if each region went away separately

i always wondered why puntland invest time and energy cleaning up shyt created by the two gangs in xamar?

I got an great great grandmother who is Issaq, wasaq wasaq dhalay, I still hate their guts and wish nothing but death & destruction upon their clan. You must be an *****, pleasure to meet you:mjlaugh:

nasab nasab dhalay, now i know your a noble nasab asli 1005 nasab, a real OG knows his true enemy:

ibliis, 1doors and rest of somalis and habashi and Jews

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
good questions bro, liyu police have already welcomed ONLF in all gobasl and even some soruces say they have slaughtered hundreds of camels to give to liyu and dhaanto,

a dude who went to ONLF meeting last week in London i am Friends with informed me,

also dont forget most liyu and their generals waa former ONLF officers and soldiers iley gave them the name and they have just turned over their shirts,

and sicne reer amadin have strong leadership in liyu police and ONLF, liyu reer amadin will never allow Oagden inetrest to split, reer amadin waa the glue that keeps Oagdne in check, the regually karbash ahmed madoobe with words when he gets out of hand and this time in DDSI they will not alow things to fall away, they will welcome onlf and work with themm

onlf played a smart move but siding with ddsi during these tough times and they will incperoate them bck to the fold and ranks like they sue to,

ilkacsse was the bggest onlf and will simply go back and so was iley, before he left he made liyu work with onlf,

oagdens no matetr what will never allow a shisheye to rule oagdeniya, all of them have that idelaogy,

when reer isaaq, ugas koshin, cali yusuf and reer warfa get out of line reer amadin has laways been the neutral glue that keeps them in check, since thye have been onlf leaders before and 3 times president that perhaps shows we fall back on them as leaders if things get rocky,

liyu polcir will simply chnage shirts, onlf wlll work with them, ogadens will are uniting every day as we speak,

there is a dnager of the tigra brining oromo and somalis to cause chaos as tigra weaknes, apparently they are behind the current turmoil of the nation with ahmaar and oromo and somalis killing each other, tigra is spreading weapons around a lot lately,

i dont thing mustafa is looking for revenge, its not ogaden culture, and besides, ileys wive is federal mp and iley is mp and they will have immunuty anyways unless law is changed,

but i really think liyu police leaders of maalin guur and reer amadin will not allow things to go crazy and will keep oagdens in check and might even intervene if things turn bad,

must will work with onlf, they onlf will quitely seek to win in 2020 insha Allah and might even delcare a refredum as ethiopia is weakned,

what ever happens, ethiopia a sinking ship in the ocean with no compass and the west dont want the chiense taking Ogaden oil willy nilly,

ilkacase if he is not an mp already he will still have it and mustafa will work quetely with onlf,he laready has links with kenyan ogadens like cheif spy moahmed yusuf haji

also i heard it was the reer amadin generals who pushed ahmed cade to go to adis and sort things out , so the fact reer amadin is already worried shows you they have an eye on the ball,

iley had 4 vice presdients, 1 ciise, 1 gadabursi, 1 makahil and 1 reer amadin,

ogadens have always united no matter what issues they face, and since ogadens from kenya are not only invloved by constantly visitng and pressuring abiy, we are not like the somalis, we have kenyan gov voice and abiy needs all the freidns he can get right now,

the question is will Ethiopia last? a potential onlf can win in 2020 if free elections happen, since they got 87% in 1994, they will win easily insha Allah and the other question is will they use liyu army and declare a referendum?

You got all the info sxb good looking out:salute:,

Ethiopia will disintegrate soon iA, but can you imagine an free election with an Ogaden man winning? The first thing he would do is unilaterally trigger article 39 & sign his resignation papers:trumpsmirk:.I personally don't trust Abiy & his mouthpiece Jawhar, did you know Jawhar stayed in MN an Ogaden & MJ stronghold. The man use to go to the infamous Starbucks on cedar Riverside & engage in fadhi kudirir with Somalis, one thing for sure the man has always hated our guts saxiib, and he's always held his views about "greater" Oromoia, I was told this by my father who he knows very well

The new Government will bring back the old ONLF flag:salute:, I would like to see us United & consolidate power throughout our territories rather than trying to undermine each other. I thought ONLF was mostly controlled by reer issaq, the chairman is reer issaq, most of the leadership waa reer issaq but you're right about reer amaadin sxb we are split between Iley & ONLF, the funny thing is even in my family a good half supporting Iley and the other half are die hard onlf supporters:pachah1:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
well Kenyan Ogaden ministers and DDSi leaders put him on the map, no need to take credit,

but i see your point about federalism, deep down i want somalia to break away de jure so i can have jubbaland aka South Ogadeniya as a free land once again isnha Allah,

do you seriously think you can share a country with the likes of marehan and hawiyes who rob, loot and rape and bomb people 24/7?

i say its better off if each region went away separately

i always wondered why puntland invest time and energy cleaning up shyt created by the two gangs in xamar?
I personally support Ahmed Madoobe to continue leading Jubbaland for all eternity cause he perfectly understood the importance of allies in a fragile nation like Somalia. Marehans would rather eat dog shit than side with Puntland. Their deep Cuqdad and hatred for MJ is unmatched. So, We (Kablalax nation) need to stick together to achieve total dominance in Federalized Somalia.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Gucci mane where's your Dir candidate Ahmed Shide?!! Kkkkk you're genius. The Bigfoot nation owns that region. Admit it.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I personally support Ahmed Madoobe to continue leading Jubbaland for all eternity cause he perfectly understood the importance of allies in a fragile nation like Somalia. Marehans would rather eat dog shit than side with Puntland. Their deep Cuqdad and hatred for MJ is unmatched. So, We (Kablalax nation) need to stick together to achieve total dominance in Federalized Somalia.

Madhuuso can go climb a tree that daanyeer that he is. Marehan will always lead Jubaland. Kab iyo Lax can't do anything. Sade are the only winners fam that dominate.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Madhuuso can go climb a tree that daanyeer that he is. Marehan will always lead Jubaland. Kab iyo Lax can't do anything. Sade are the only winners fam that dominate.
@Sheikh What's your opinion on the new Ogaden DDSI president?!

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The thing is madoobe is a LOT more experienced in warfare than anyone farmaajo can send. hopefully it doesn't turn into a full scale qabiil war but if it does, as long as it's just farmaajo and his people, we'll be okay.

I have a feeling they'll collaborate with AS tho.:ivers:

We don't join Al Kabob. It's your guys dhaqan to join Kenyans or Al Kabob.

Congrats to Mustafe but I don't know how to feel about it since he was picked by jawar. This would've been good years ago but Ethiopia is heading into civil war. Oromo want to use him to disband liyu police so we are left with no protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending