Who's the NEW president of DDSI??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONLF had something to do with nomination. ONLF is Reer Isaaq dominated organization.

yuo seem to think ONLF is this sub clan or that sub clan,

no cousin, you miss udnertand and miss informed,

ONLF waa all Ogadens, it doesnt matetr who is who as long as he is Ogaden,

first leader for example when founded he is reer amadin/moahmed zubeer,

then makahil, then reer isaaq, then cabdalla Tolomoge na dnow reer isaaq,

besides, of the top 6 guys in charage, 5 waa reer cabdulle even thoguh the chairman is rewer isaaq, which just shows you brother karim,

the geenral in charge of jubabalnd army was higis reer cabdulle, now its reer isaaq,

iley used to have a reer amadin, cali yusuf, maaln guur dudes in charge of liyu, but last couple years it was reer isaaq and still is reer isaaq

Ogaen have a very unique relation, we are not like Mjs dominated by one sub clan, even though moahmed zubeer is actually younger than osman muxamuud in abtirsi level but more numerous

Ogaden sub clans do not dominate each other, because they are scared of each other,

the Admiral osman of ONLF has been serving since 1999 but has 5 reer cabdulle debuties,

DDSi has had bah gari president, waa very small in terms of numbers, makahil twice, reer cabdulle, cawlyahan and now its reer isaaqs time to eat and rule,

this is a very uniqie situation, in puntland a cali salebaan is not allowed to become president yet Ogaden sub clans small and large have rotated

can you imagine a bicidyaan or reer abdirahamn become president of puntland,

my aunties husnad is ciise muxamuud and i asked him recently why morgan was refused federal senate seat and isnetad given to another osman muxamuud (farool?) who was already fomer presdeint,

he point blank said to me "waa langaab morgan"

i was shocked, if Mohamed zubeer said that to bah gari they would declare war

Ogadens have learned centuires ago to keep each other in check as we did what mjs or marehan does today centuries ago but we karbahsed each other good and today it doesnt matter who he is,

something no other tribe in somalia can say, sultan cabdi cali sonkor choose ina umar jees in the 90s because end of day we are large and we have to rotate presidency and so far we have done great

Not one lie ugaas. Resbekt:salute:

omar mohamud live in half of gaalkacayo, that's it.:mjlol:

osmans live in qardho and parts of garoowe. that's it.:drakelaugh:

becareful with your dhabbayaco rants tho, they got rid of my cuz @sultaan after he expressed similar views.:lolbron:

horta is sultan makahil/maqabul?

i liked him, these guys waa sensitive, i miss sultan

Turki was honorable man. Remember he refused to fight for qabiil in 2009 which was the reason why RKB split. You are dumb, or you'd know supporting madoobe is worse than supporting Turki and you've never called me out on that.:damedamn:

The ferrari likes to brag about Ogadens working in alliance with Shabab same with @Fahad Yasin

hmh.png

h.png

There's one interesting article I've read on jamhuuriyada.net where one seasoned political analyst predicted the appointment of Mustafe Cagjar as the next president of the state.

The writer outrageously claimed Farmaajo's poster boy Fahad Yasin and Mustafe Cagjar had a secret meeting in Nairobi and on behalf of president Farmaajo, Fahad expressed his support for Cagjar and promised to provide financial aid.
According to the writer Farmaajo wants to cut the tribal relationship between Ahmed Madoobe and the strong Ogaden regional state so he can easily uproot Madoobe without fearing retaliation.

https://jamhuuriyada.net/2018/08/11...an-ka-noqday-arinta-maamulka-kilinka-shanaad/

nah, will never work, reer isaaq waa more patriotic Ogaden than any other sub clan, mustafa do not forget waa ONLF and accroding to farah macalin, who used tom met him twice to three times in nairobi will never forget what failmarjo did to qalbuidagax and ONLF,

this guy was being prepared since ONLF met with ethiopia in nairobi in jan 2018 so nothing new there, once of the demands ONLF made was to bring their own man,

why do you think he changed the flag to the old ONLF flag and dropped the Ethiopia in the name back to the somali regional state ?

karim were you suprised an Ogaden was picked and ahmed shide was dusted away with in weeks?

i find it ironic ONLF held a meeting in london last week and had this exact same flag everywhere in the hall with 1000s of people aettending,

and then president mustafa gets a cake with a western diplomat in jigjiga wth this old onlf flag as the cake shaped

dont worry about farmajo, he aint shyt, and we Oagdens from waamo will deal with our cosuins in jigjiga, leave it to us,

i amdire your interest in making sure Ogadne is not swayted by the b oooon b oooooooooon, we will not , lets work together in making the federlaims strong, amrehan cannot betruted they will be sedcued easily by who2s

ahmed cade and kenyan nfd leaders did not go to adis for free, kenyan cheif spy mohamed yusuf haji son of fomrer defence minister was there,, and they took mustafa by the hand and said this is our man,

now our job is to keep marehan and hawiye divded and weak as they are a danger to me in jubbaland and you in puntland, gaas must stop being weak and needs to focus,

The executive and council members of ESPDP named a new acting president to lead Ethiopia’s Somali regional state.

Mustafa Muhumed Omar (Cagjar) was picked as the new president of the regional state.

The new president, Mustafa Muhumed will hold the office until 2020 when the next presidential elections are expected to be held.

Mustafa, an economist, was a critic against the human rights abuses meted against the people by the former government of Abdi Mohamud Omar.

His brother was brutally killed by the former regime of Abdi iley.

He was born in Degahbour town of Somali regional state.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it is true iley used to give us a budget and material like vehicles, and now since we have oil from DDSI the mother land will give us more aid and sad for farmajo and marehans and anyone else,

yall do not know Ogaden, waa jinniyal, if farmjo tries anything, we will simple get the sultan of jubbaland, pushing ahmed to retire and place Mustafas brother as president, if needed be,

Mohamed zubeer doesn't play games, waa ruthless, they will do what is necessary and they thrive in war and chaos, waa reer dhuunta lagoye asli

insha Allah failmarjo will just be our latest victim

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
I'm sad to see Iley go but I was conflicted with Iley in charge as I wish always sympathetic & faithful to the ONLF cause. Now it's time reer issaq lead, Iley was very decisive character to begin with but Somalis only respect the law of the land when it's ruled by an iron fist although I don't condone him targeting ONLF & other fellow Ogadens but I do respect his Karbash policy towards sheesheye and the development that came under his tenure.

It's all good though, we still got Madobe down South:lolbron:

I'm sad to see Iley go but I was conflicted with Iley in charge as I wish always sympathetic & faithful to the ONLF cause. Now it's time reer issaq lead, Iley was very decisive character to begin with but Somalis only respect the law of the land when it's ruled by an iron fist although I don't condone him targeting ONLF & other fellow Ogadens but I do respect his Karbash policy towards sheesheye and the development that came under his tenure.

It's all good though, we still got Madobe down South:lolbron:

my cousin welcome, i hear you are of the great Ogaden race?

yes, let our reer isaaq brothers eat this time and lead, iley was our stalin, we will miss him but he still karbashed 1doors, marehans, hawadley, eley, habar gidir and Mjs , and even armed my reer awow -reer isaaq and reer dalal (mohamed zubeer not the marehan ones) on the somaliland borders to exterminate 1dooriums,

i am Teeri, sultan of waamo, Grand Duke of kismayo, prince of the great royal house of Mohamed zubeer, of the Great Ogaden Race, reer ugas man, reer dalal,, but i have family in Dagaxbuur and qoraxey and wardeer, Ogadeniya, though a native jubbalander, pleasure to learn your acquaintance,

if your not of the Ogaden/ Absame Kuumade Race, then my condolences,

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
my cousin welcome, i hear you are of the great Ogaden race?

yes, let our reer isaaq brothers eat this time and lead, iley was our stalin, we will miss him but he still karbashed 1doors, marehans, hawadley, eley, habar gidir and Mjs , and even armed my reer awow -reer isaaq and reer dalal (mohamed zubeer not the marehan ones) on the somaliland borders to exterminate 1dooriums,

i am Teeri, sultan of waamo, Grand Duke of kismayo, prince of the great royal house of Mohamed zubeer, of the Great Ogaden Race, reer ugas man, reer dalal,, but i have family in Dagaxbuur and qoraxey and wardeer, Ogadeniya, though a native jubbalander, pleasure to learn your acquaintance,

if your not of the Ogaden/ Absame Kuumade Race, then my condolences,

I'm reer amaadin sxb:vncu2n5:

ONLF had something to do with nomination. ONLF is Reer Isaaq dominated organization.

and at times makahil and bah gari and cabdalla have huge influence, waa rotating votes to be in the golaha/cabinate or central committee and all Ogadens are chosen based on merit rather than sub tribe,

people have a miss conetion about Ogaden

i will give an example, in 1985 my granddad lead an meeting in Gariisa where tolomog oagdne asked not to compete in garisa we are big if we are moahmed zubeer, so we agreed the leadership of jubbaland belongs to us and makahil and oagdeniya to be shared, but kenya mainly stays for tolomoge and cawlyahan

my uncle yusuf hassan competed in Nairobi and become eatleigh boss, ( he is my dads first cousin)

Mohamed zubeer have stuck to the ruling and only compete in wajir in nfd, NO garisa, and kenya has 12 generals, ogaden has 4 kukuye has 4 and the rest 4, and the chief spy waa Ogaden cabdallah, Mohamed zubeer signed they will not compete in nfd when we Ogadens get ministers, generals, other posts etc,

now tell me any somali tribe that has agreed to such an agreement between their cousins?

this is why ina umar jeese and ahemd madoobe come out in jubbaalnd, its for mainly Mohamed zubeer and makahil/maqabul,

so me and ferari can not compete in gariisa or major political ministers/general or spy chief (currently moahedm yusuf haji) in kenya, that belongs to other Ogadens, but we can compete for Nairobi and jubbaland is ours and DDSI shared between all Ogadens,

so far for 32 years this has not been broken,

Ogadens respect each other as a result we all get a chance to lead, its easier since we are massive and in a lot of lands thank the Lord but also because if one gets out of line historically the rest gang up on them and karbash them and then bring them back to sit and negotiate on the table with camel milk,

my Grandad was a wise men, his delegation succeed and we will continue ,

so Ferrari and I are limited to Nairobi, wajir as MPs or senator or governor, but no bigger kenyan posts and as ministers or presidents in DDSI and Jubbaland,

I'm reer amaadin sxb:vncu2n5:

ah, 3 times presidents of DDSI, generals of jubbaland, the only somali owners of a slave Madow race in jubbaland called gamuun -proerty of reer amadin, first chairman of WSLF and ONLF when we formed them in 1960 and 184 respectively, , welcome my cousin, welcome ina adeer,

are you galti, reer waamo (jubbaland) or NFD

what sector of the great races lands do you own? galti oagdeniya or cursed somalia jubbaland or blessed NFD?

my step dad is reer amadin and my ayeyos mum,

i am pure 99% Ogaden except for small wasaq mj 5 ayeyos ago and small wasaq 4 ayeyos ago 1door ago,

i am reer dalal, with lots of blood from reer isaaq haruun, makahiil abrahiin, reer amadin reer oodub asli,

did you know in reer waamo, if they see a good looking man or female they say "agah, waa reer oodub asli" meaning that person is gifted with height and good looks, oodub asli being a sub clan of amadin,

Don't worry. He'll be a hardened killer by the 2020 elections just like every other Somali leader.
:russ:

as long as he kills 1doors and oromo we will love him,

one of the first presidents of DDSI Ahmed Makahil who was reer amadin , mohamed zubeer, first thing he did was ship 1doors out of DDSI in dagaxbuur region and jigjga and qoraxey back to hargeysa, , the obviously came back which mustafa must exterminate them, and soonest asap

as long as he kills 1doors and oromo we will love him,

one of the first presidents of DDSI Ahmed Makahil who was reer amadin , mohamed zubeer, first thing he did was ship 1doors out of DDSI in dagaxbuur region and jigjga and qoraxey back to hargeysa, , the obviously came back which mustafa must exterminate them, and soonest asap
don't bet on it, he's mom is isaaq.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
ah, 3 times presidents of DDSI, generals of jubbaland, the only somali owners of a slave Madow race in jubbaland called gamuun -proerty of reer amadin, first chairman of WSLF and ONLF when we formed them in 1960 and 184 respectively, , welcome my cousin, welcome ina adeer,

are you galti, reer waamo (jubbaland) or NFD

what sector of the great races lands do you own? galti oagdeniya or cursed somalia jubbaland or blessed NFD?

my step dad is reer amadin and my ayeyos mum,

i am pure 99% Ogaden except for small wasaq mj 5 ayeyos ago and small wasaq 4 ayeyos ago 1door ago,

i am reer dalal, with lots of blood from reer isaaq haruun, makahiil abrahiin, reer amadin reer oodub asli,

did you know in reer waamo, if they see a good looking man or female they say "agah, waa reer oodub asli" meaning that person is gifted with height and good looks, oodub asli being a sub clan of amadin,

Reer waamo sxb, but I also got family in the nfd. barasho wanaagsan

don't bet on it, he's mom is isaaq.

doesn't matter, ahmed umar jeeses mum was too, he killed them when in somaliland,

by the way we need to ban marrying inferior races,

my grand dads brothers used to kill their reer abti 1doors, adn some were killed by 1doors, 3 of them, by garhajis, their own,

doesn't matter, ahmed umar jeeses mum was too, he killed them when in somaliland,

by the way we need to ban marrying inferior races,

my grand dads brothers used to kill their reer abti 1doors, adn some were killed by 1doors, 3 of them, by garhajis, their own,

:dead:
I got eyydoor in me as well man. Politcs and disputes shouldn't become entangled with guur iyo dhaqan.

Omar jees didn't kill any isaaq, he was pro isaaq. he launched his campaign from hargaysa.:browtf:

:dead:
I got eyydoor in me as well man. Politcs and disputes shouldn't become entangled with guur iyo dhaqan.

Omar jees didn't kill any isaaq, he was pro isaaq. he launched his campaign from hargaysa.:browtf:

then 1doors are lying whne they say he killed them like baranbar, agah,

if he did not kill them then he made a great mistake, a great mistake,

no surise yuo have 1door in you, both we reer dalla and reer isaaq have their blood as our forefathers married their females by force,

my reer amadin cousin shukansid one 1door halimo, she said to him warya i dont want to live in kismayo or garisa or jigjiga, you must agree we will only live in hargeysa,

he said bithc i am Ogaden, if you dont like Ogaden lands, good bye,

he dump her 1doors ass in london,

then he married a reer isaaq beauty, he is happy and now he always tells me stick to your own people,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending