Who are the ancestors of the Bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are you remotely Umm Niger-Congo from your dhegocase side? :siilaanyolaugh:

It would explain the deep interest you have for this group.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Are you remotely Umm Niger-Congo from your dhegocase side? :siilaanyolaugh:

It would explain the deep interest you have for this group.
No since I am dating mixed race girls I am more interested in Bantu genes. Also I consider Bantu genes to generate great physique. You see I am a man that speaks his mind.

Some of you are embarrassingly ignorant.

Allah created all beings and all Muslims are brothers/sisters. We are one ummah.

Yes, we are different and we should celebrate our differences. xenophobia displays your characters and IQ levels.

Bantus are originally from the Cameroon area like the above posters have mentioned.
The whole one ummah thing ain't really working out. Those differences are getting ppl killed in multi ethnic countries. Christ church really reminded that sadly this world we can never live in peace among groups outside our race, even our own races will kill us in tribal wars but they would never kill us in mosques for being different. The world was created based on competition for limited resources and hell even the first murder was over a woman. So long as there is a competition for resources humans will always fight over lands and the rights to have more.

I understand what you mean but don't get your hopes up in and era were young men fro minority backgrounds are stabbing each other for racial differences.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I care about heritable facial features (that are predictable) along with genetics and lineal continuity.:nahgirl:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I view women as meat, object , a commodity etc. That is very true most of the women I view in that manner, but some are diamonds in the rough and a mans better half. Also I am a firm believer in lineal continuity through the male line, patrilineage for life.

West Africans =something intermediate between Mota/Chabu and Dinka + 10-15% Iberomaurusian + 5-10% Kabwe1/Bodo (Homo Heidelbergensis).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I view women as meat, object , a commodity etc. That is very true most of the women I view in that manner, but some are diamonds in the rough and a mans better half. Also I am a firm believer in lineal continuity through the male line, patrilineage for life.

You are an ciyaal suuq.

I believe in both lines, without exception.

why bantus dominated africa is they multiplied real quick due to the best land in africa. from southern nigeria,cameroon and later drifted to congo and the great lakes. thats one of the best land anyone couldve on earth, too much rain,forested with lot wildlife and rich soil for cultivation.
to the contrary why our population so small,,the land cant sustain much decent life and people begin to emigrate .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
why bantus dominated africa is they multiplied real quick due to the best land in africa. from southern nigeria,cameroon and later drifted to congo and the great lakes. thats one of the best land anyone couldve on earth, too much rain,forested with lot wildlife and rich soil for cultivation.
to the contrary why our population so small,,the land cant sustain much decent life and people begin to emigrate .

What I'm more interested in is the displacement of the Nilosaharans and South Cushites that predominately occupied S.E Africa before the slash-and-burn Bantus flocked in.

:farmajoyaab: I am not being politically correct but they came from the West and displaced various foraging peoples in part from crop cultivation and by being well-armed.

Never would they have been successful in the Horn. They already had weapons and were more advanced.

Apollo

VIP
You are an ciyaal suuq.

I believe in both lines, without exception.

I have notitced a trend that most half Somali half Yemenis on 23andMe are half Afro-Arab Yemeni rather than half true Yemeni.

West Africans =something intermediate between Mota/Chabu and Dinka + 10-15% Iberomaurusian + 5-10% Kabwe1/Bodo (Homo Heidelbergensis).

Plus, let's not forget, ~30,000-40,000 years of local evolution in West Africa.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have noted a trend that most half Somali half Yemenis on 23andMe are half Afro-Arab Yemeni rather than half true Yemeni.

Whenever I see an outlier Somali I assume it must be one of them. :farmajoyaab: Does this explain the Op's abberant fetish?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Whenever I see an outlier Somali I assume it must be one of them. :farmajoyaab: Does this explain the Op's abberant fetish?
Why can't I be interested with Bantus why are you so racist and arrogant. Yet when I am interested in Turks, Arabs, or whatever other group it is normal. Are they Bantus not human too acudibillah. naheedhee shaydaanka iska naar blz. Islam is most important for me I am Binu Adam

Apollo

VIP

It's so common that I have not seen a half true Semite Yemeni + half Somali on there. Only have seen half Afro-Arab + Somali.

People think original Yemenis are mixed with Horners, but non-outlier Yemeni (true Yemenis) cluster with Saudi Bedouins and are very different from Horners:

8c5WTi8.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's so common that I have not seen a half true Semite Yemeni + half Somali on there. Only have seen half Afro-Arab + Somali.

People think original Yemenis are mixed with Horners, but non-outlier Yemeni (true Yemenis) cluster with Saudi Bedouins and are very different from Horners:

8c5WTi8.png
So Yemenis are very different from Saudis and Horners?

Apollo

VIP
So Yemenis are very different from Saudis and Horners?

No, originally Yemenis were identical to Saudi Arabs, but due to the slave trade they now have many Afro-Arab outliers (Al-Akhdams, and regular Yemeni Arabs who are Quadroon recent SSA). Especially in Hadramaut and Al-Mukalla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending