Who are some of your favorite Somali diaspora social media personalities?

What thread? and I went to Minnesota and everyone my age does hard drugs. They all pop pills. I met a guy who was friends with my cousin who overdosed. http://www.startribune.com/advocate...h-for-more-discussion-of-addiction/559420042/
The girl in that video is Oromo, I use to sell oxy to Biftu in Cedar so gtfo. No one rates that shit here.
:camby: How is all of MN doing pills and we’ve only lost 3 Somalis to that shit? Stop lying, It’s painfully obvious you’ve never been to the US. Hard drugs kulaha.
:drakekidding: I use to be a drug dealer, no one knows drug culture more than me, especially in my city. Doing anything other than weed and lean is seen as bakhtii shit. This MN and Pills fantasy died a long time ago. We are the home of geeljire excellence.
You got Somali teens in Ohio getting killed in shootouts with the police over CVS pills and sspot will say it was ‘mInNeSoTA’ In reality this isn’t a problem.

The girl in that video is Oromo, I use to sell oxy to Biftu in Cedar so gtfo.
:camby: How is all of MN doing pills and we’ve only lost 3 Somalis to that shit? Stop lying, It’s painfully obvious you’ve never been to the US. Hard drugs kulaha.
:drakekidding: I use to be a drug dealer, no one knows drug culture more than me, especially in my city. Doing anything other than weed and lean is seen as bakhtii shit. This MN and Pills fantasy died a long time ago. We are the home of geeljire excellence.
You got Somali teens in Ohio getting killed in shootouts with the police over CVS pills and sspot will say it was ‘mInNeSoTA’ In reality this isn’t a problem.
Her name is definitely Oromo but how does she speak Somali so well? Is her mom Somali?

The girl in that video is Oromo, I use to sell oxy to Biftu in Cedar so gtfo. No one rates that shit here.
Beentada she is speaking Somali and it's a somali gathering. Did I cuss your mom when you are getting this offended? Do you do pills yourself?

Some Oromos just hang around or grew up with Somalis which is why they know the language. I had an Oromo habaryar who use to speak to me in Somali.
Yeah I know of olders and habaryars but they usually lived in Somalia so it makes sense. I know people around our age too who understand it pretty well and know a lot of words growing up around Somalis but it doesnt sound as natural as hers.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Don’t snitch on yourself sxb lol

Beentada she is speaking Somali and it's a somali gathering. Did I cuss your mom when you are getting this offended? Do you do pills yourself?
What do you mean beentada? I literally use to serve this shorty on the southside. No one is offended I’m just correcting you. You ain’t seen shit beenta naga daaf, name 3 neighborhoods in Minneapolis other than Cedar?
:mjlol: Iska amuus abaayo.

When I say this I mean your favorite Somali on YouTube, snap, insta, Twitter or whatever.

for YT I think :
AwalePop is ok content but extreme cringe

NadBash: the sheer amount of Arabs he hangs around with, and the number of Somalis in London, makes me feel like he’s a megacoon lol

lifeofhanna: interesting gal, for every point of hers I agree with there are 3 I don’t agree with so I’m conflicted

Rahma Ali: that’s my wife right there

can’t think of American YouTubers rn

we will accept these L’s

If you think you gonna get Rahma Ali without a fight, you are in for a surprise. Thats my future wife and I fight with no honor so be ready for anything

What do you mean beentada? I literally use to serve this shorty on the southside. No one is offended I’m just correcting you. You ain’t seen shit beenta naga daaf, name 3 neighborhoods in Minneapolis other than Cedar?
:mjlol: Iska amuus abaayo.
You are highly offended. I didn't know I was speaking to the representative of the druggie community of Minnesota.
giphy.gif

You don't have to believe me because I don't care about you or biftu. I would hang out with my cousins and a lot of their friends did pills. You don't have to be so offended about my experience. You're trying to make minnesota look like a place where people don't do drugs but you just introduced yourself as a drug dealer. Lol ok.

You are highly offended. I didn't know I was speaking to the representative of the druggie community of Minnesota.
giphy.gif

You don't have to believe me because I don't care about you or biftu. I would hang out with my cousins and a lot of their friends did pills. You don't have to be so offended about my experience. You're trying to make minnesota look like a place where people don't do drugs but you just introduced yourself as a drug dealer. Lol ok.
You can’t get salty because I called you out for lying on Minnesota, yeah I sold drugs but who were my bakhtiis? Cadaans and Mathows. You sound triggered shawty. A simple conversation led to you lying and going on a qashin spree. Are you OK? Are you off the henny? Heroine kulaha, aucudubillha.
:gucciwhat:

Attachments

• 4AD0C2D0-A783-424F-BFFA-7EEA91EFF5B8.png
    4AD0C2D0-A783-424F-BFFA-7EEA91EFF5B8.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 152
You can’t get salty because I called you out for lying on Minnesota, yeah I sold drugs but who were my bakhtiis? Cadaans and Mathows. You sound triggered shawty. A simple conversation led to you lying and going on a qashin spree. Are you OK?
:gucciwhat:
Where did I lie? I just told you my experience when I went there.You're so emotional like naag uff. I would never care if someone said that about Toronto. Are you the mayor of Minneapolis? I'm triggered but this was your post

You're the one going on a qashin spree. Get out your feelings warya. "Stop lying about minnesota boo hoo hoo"

Where did I lie? I just told you my experience when I went there.You're so emotional like naag uff. I would never care if someone said that about Toronto. Are you the mayor of Minneapolis? I'm triggered but this was your post

You're the one going on a qashin spree. Get out your feelings warya. "Stop lying about minnesota boo hoo hoo"
Expect you’ve never been to the US let alone MN to be making stupid remarks like that. Your lying about the most successful western Somali community to get ‘diaspora war points’ like ciyaal. There’s no pill problem here, a few ciyaal from Cedar selling and using percs doesn’t make it an epidemic no matter how hard you try. Your big time triggered lmao. Put the Henny bottle down and take a chill pill ( no pun intended lol).

Trending