Who are some of your favorite Somali diaspora social media personalities?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@tima im a big fan of yours, but you need to calm down. Diaspora FKD’ing will get you nowhere

@tima chill be the bigger person
@Glizzo da Goat all diasporas have faults (except aussies) let’s take our L besides she a woman anyways

Ramla is an Indian& reer xamar from San Diego like you and I both know and she exposed Somali boys from London, UK for smoking ballons and trying to get her to do it with them lmao. The main speaker at this conference your talking about isn’t even Somali.
:pachah1:Reer Ballon/shank/revert lovers and occasionally Reer Henny kept trying to push this narrative because they get shitted on by everyone in diaspora wars (mostly UK but Canada to a minuscule extent). We don’t pop pills in MN and we don’t smoke balloons.
:childplease:
Im not from london. you guys are too defensive. @tima saw with her own eyes and you guys are saying she is making it up. I mean what is she gonna get about making this up. Her story is consistent with what we hear and the conference. even trump spoke about minnesota somalis being junkies when dissing ilhan and said worry about the faraxs and xalimos in your district popping pills like they going out of fashion. Yes trump said faraxs and xalimos

I'm the upset one? :drakelaugh: When he started it and cussed me out when I was just talking about my experience in a STATE. Not even about him. You should be addressing him and not me. This isn't the first time this glizzo character has gotten extremely emotional on here. Female tendencies :susp:
Shorty,:snoop: You’ve never been to MN, your from Toronto. I asked you to name a single neighborhood here ( to make sure you really did visit MN) and you went quiet. I didn’t cuss you out, I simply replied back, correcting you, and what did you do in response? You qashined me 6 times and started name calling like a child.
Look at who rated your post...Medulla, the biggest ajnabi troll, who is obsessed with me and my qabiil. I exposed him too, and he qashined me 10 times in almost a minute.
:ufdup:

Im not from london. you guys are too defensive. @tima saw with her own eyes and you guys are saying she is making it up. I mean what is she gonna get about making this up. Her story is consistent with what we hear and the conference. even trump spoke about minnesota somalis being junkies when dissing ilhan and said worry about the faraxs and xalimos in your district popping pills like they going out of fashion. Yes trump said faraxs and xalimos
Walaal you're speaking to a drug dealer who is trying to defend his community of druggies :silanyolaugh: iska daa.
@tima im a big fan of yours, but you need to calm down. Diaspora FKD’ing will get you nowhere

@tima chill be the bigger person
@Glizzo da Goat all diasporas have faults (except aussies) let’s take our L besides she a woman anyways
I don't even know what FKDing is anyways because I don't do it. All I said is I would hang out with my cousin's friends in minnesota and they use to do pills. Everything else was a joke and wasn't serious. @Glizzo da Goat is a female. Goodnight.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Walaal you're speaking to a drug dealer who is trying to defend his community of druggies :silanyolaugh: iska daa.

I don't even know what FKDing is anyways because I don't do it. All I said is I would hang out with my cousin's friends in minnesota and they use to do pills. Everything else was a joke and wasn't serious. @Glizzo da Goat is a female. Goodnight.
Damn what am I :francis:

If Tima has been to Minnesota to ‘visit her family members who live here’ why can’t she name a single neighborhood?
Stop creating issues that don’t exist and worry about Faraxs smoking balloons and getting stabbed by Madows in Londonistan. Trump has never shit about MN Somalis other than: their population is big, and Ilhan Omar is a problem.

I thought you had more sense than this, why are you making up shit Trump never said, we all know he’s racist. He hates Ilhan Omar and Somalis just because they’re Muslim immigrants living in America.

If Tima has been to Minnesota to ‘visit her family members who live here’ why can’t she name a single neighborhood?
Stop creating issues that don’t exist and worry about Faraxs smoking balloons and getting stabbed by Madows in Londonistan. Trump has never shit about MN Somalis other than: their population is big, and Ilhan Omar is a problem.

I thought you had more sense than this, why are you making up shit Trump never said, we all know he’s racist. He hates Ilhan Omar and Somalis just because they’re Muslim immigrants living in America.
I never been there. But guess what....couldnt she just google minnesota neighbourhoods and boom
https://www.google.com/search?q=min...0j69i57j0l6.7145j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

First step to beating drug epidemic is to admit its an epidemic

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

He also hates our success...even though we have near 100k in MN which seems like a lot, it isn’t much compared to the states total population yet we are a chunk of the economy
Somalis as a group are doing very well in MN. Thousands of families owning homes and the lands the home sits on, as it’s passed down generation to generation the land increases in value
UK it’s damn near impossible to get a house near London for working

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Shorty,:snoop: You’ve never been to MN, your from Toronto. I asked you to name a single neighborhood here ( to make sure you really did visit MN) and you went quiet. I didn’t cuss you out, I simply replied back, correcting you, and what did you do in response? You qashined me 6 times and started name calling like a child.
Look at who rated your post...Medulla, the biggest ajnabi troll, who is obsessed with me and my qabiil. I exposed him too, and he qashined me 10 times in almost a minute.
:ufdup:

Why are you looking at who is rating her comments

:mjlaugh:

I knew when someone gives you a qashin it hurts your feelings. Ramla going to london and saying she saw something and you immediately say its true @tima goes to MN sees somethings you say it's cap you are mad.

What kind of logic is this? oh yeah you don't follow any. Don't mention my name again I ain't your friend . You will always be a loser drug dealer that's the only thing you mention about yourself on this damn site get some real life skills horta. Doesn't MN have any vocational courses for you to enroll in rather then raging all day at people you don't know?

Anyways I've got Narcos season 2 to be watching adiós boludo

:win:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I never been there. But guess what....couldnt she just google minnesota neighbourhoods and boom
https://www.google.com/search?q=min...0j69i57j0l6.7145j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

First step to beating drug epidemic is to admit its an epidemic
It isn’t an epidemic tbh
It’s a few of the hundred or so bad apples they gathered on a forum to talk nonsense with
We’re practically famous as Somalis in that we never address an issue head on, but instead address literally every other issue

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

I knew when someone gives you a qashin it hurts your feelings. Ramla going to london and saying she saw something and you immeditaly say its true @tima goes to MN sees somethings you say it's cap you are mad.

What kind of logic is this? oh yeah you don't follow any. Don't mention my name again I ain't your friend . You will always be a loser drug dealer that's the only thing you mention about yourself on this damn site get some real life skills horta. Doesn't MN have any vocational courses for you to enroll in rather then raging all day at people you don't know?

Season 1 is goated
I still hate habesha

You’ve already proven to me you’ve never been in America let alone Minnesota. Despite your false claims the MN Somali community are not ‘druggies’ what they are is the most financially successful and politically represented Somali community in the west.
Have you seen what I have inside my drawls? Quit calling me a woman nayaa. I’m not ashamed of my Short criminal past either because I’m successful now.
:mahubowtf:

You’ve already proven to me you’ve never been in America let alone Minnesota. Despite your false claims the MN Somali community are not ‘druggies’ what they are is the most financially successful and politically represented Somali community in the west.
Have you seen what I have inside my drawls? Quit calling me a woman nayaa. I’m not ashamed of my Short criminal past either because I’m successful now.
:mahubowtf:
Listen druggie. This is the last time I am going to engage with you then I'm putting you on ignore. How am I suppose to know three areas in minnesota and you said don't mention cedar when that's where I went. I just got off the plane and family picked me up idc about minnesota you lunatic. Keep lying to yourself. I doubt "glizzo da goat" is successful you 30 year old drug dealer. Again I don't understand how you are this emotional? You're watching ratings? :russ: You also started qashining me first and you qashined me more. :mahubowtf:

I knew when someone gives you a qashin it hurts your feelings. Ramla going to london and saying she saw something and you immediately say its true @tima goes to MN sees somethings you say it's cap you are mad.

Why do you care what I look at? It’s hilarious how the weirdo ajnabi troll is the one rating her comments because his khaniis ass is obsessed with me all because I exposed him for weirdo agenda.
:mjlol:
Nothing hurts my feelings, I’m too cold blooded for that shit, your the emotional qumayo who spammed me and randomly appears whenever my name is mentioned. There’s proof Ramla went to London, what proof is there Tima went to Minneapolis? She’s thinks I can’t see through her lies. It’s not exactly rocket science that she’s triggered.

It’s 100% logical to ask for proof she’s been there because she’s straight up lying on that city and can’t tell me a single thing about it. Your the one who pops up whenever someone says Glizzo, your my number one fan and your obsessed with me, dabaal. I don’t sell drugs anymore, I finished Uni, got my degree, job and bought my mother a car and pay for her house all while sustaining my own shit. I’m doing great Alx, my fat salary is treating me well.
Your the doqon who doesn’t know how to do anything other than troll on Somalispot from his multi-accounts and stalk me on the site.

The last time I checked you and Tima got triggered because of me not vice versa, so stop with the mental gymnastics you idiotic, basement dwelling incel.

:hemad: Sayonara Ikei ke!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Why do you care what I look at? It’s hilarious how the weirdo ajnabi troll is the one rating her comments because his khaniis ass is obsessed with me all because I exposed him for weirdo agenda.
:mjlol:
Nothing hurts my feelings, I’m too cold blooded for that shit, your the emotional qumayo who spammed me and randomly appears whenever my name is mentioned. There’s proof Ramla went to London, what proof is there Tima went to Minneapolis? She’s thinks I can’t see through her lies. It’s not exactly rocket science that she’s triggered.

It’s 100% logical to ask for proof she’s been there because she’s straight up lying on that city and can’t tell me a single thing about it. Your the one who pops up whenever someone says Glizzo, your my number one fan and your obsessed with me, dabaal. I don’t sell drugs anymore, I finished Uni, got my degree, job and bought my mother a car and pay for her house all while sustaining my own shit. I’m doing great Alx, my fat salary is treating me well.
Your the doqon who doesn’t know how to do anything other than troll on Somalispot from his multi-accounts and stalk me on the site.

The last time I checked you and Tima got triggered because of me not vice versa, so stop with the mental gymnastics you idiotic, basement dwelling incel.

:hemad: Sayonara Ikei ke!

Okay JK Rowling I live in your head rent free I got you writing novels about me LOL. This is my only account on sspot you can keep lying to yourself all you like ,you are the loser looking at ratings about " I’m too cold blooded " overcompensating much ? I ain't even insulting you cause your eta compared to me LOL you got nothing on me

Noone has to prove anything to a Sanford Brown College graduate with a 1.9 gpa

:dead:

Your 30 years old and your proud that you have a job are your standards that low or what? Take some Prozac for your anger problem sxb I am everything you wish you were and more. I don't sell drugs, I haven't brought shame upon my family and I go to a good University . You'll never even amount to a single dhuuso of mine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Listen druggie. This is the last time I am going to engage with you then I'm putting you on ignore. How am I suppose to know three areas in minnesota and you said don't mention cedar when that's where I went. I just got off the plane and family picked me up idc about minnesota you lunatic. Keep lying to yourself. I doubt "glizzo da goat" is successful you 30 year old drug dealer. Again I don't understand how you are this emotional? You're watching ratings? :russ: You also started qashining me first and you qashined me more. :mahubowtf:
Have you heard of: ‘don’t get high off your own supply’? I can’t be a druggie because I was serving the druggies, why would I waste the product that was putting money in my pocket? Your off the Hennessy again.
:bell:
You’ve never been to Minnesota, it’s extremely ironic how I said don’t mention cedar, name a neighborhood in MPLS and you say you went to Cedar. It’s too ironic to be a coincidence because it never happened. Pure fiction. If you don’t care about MN then stop lying about it, your arguing in a circle.
:ulyin:

Im not emotional at all, I thought we were having a regular conversation and then you randomly started qashining (7 times to be exact) and getting angry. Your extremely Insane, irrational and illogical, your unable to respond to me with common sense and without out xanaag. Your the one lying about a city you’ve never been to and know nothing about. I’m not 30 and I’m certainly not a broke bum ( what your acting like).

Me peeping that you qashined me 7 times unprovoked is not being emotional. Why do you care about how much I make, your not my naag, unless you wanna be on the roster too which is why you want my attention.
:mjpls:

Have you heard of: ‘don’t get high off your own supply’? I can’t be a druggie because I was serving the druggies, why would I waste the product that was putting money in my pocket? Your off the Hennessy again.
:bell:
You’ve never been to Minnesota, it’s extremely ironic how I said don’t mention cedar, name a neighborhood in MPLS and you say you went to Cedar. It’s too ironic to be a coincidence because it never happened. Pure fiction. If you don’t care about MN then stop lying about it, your arguing in a circle.
:ulyin:

Im not emotional at all, I thought we were having a regular conversation and then you randomly started qashining (7 times to be exact) and getting angry. Your extremely Insane, irrational and illogical, your unable to respond to me with common sense and without out xanaag. Your the one lying about a city you’ve never been to and know nothing about. I’m not 30 and I’m certainly not a broke bum ( what your acting like).

Me peeping that you qashined me 7 times unprovoked is not being emotional. Why do you care about how much I make, your not my naag, unless you wanna be on the roster too which is why you want my attention.
:mjpls:
Anyone can read the thread and see you were the person who got triggered but keep doing up paragraphs about whether I went to minnesota or not like the mentally sick individual you are.

Anyone can read the thread and see you were the person who got triggered but keep doing up paragraphs about whether I went to minnesota or not like the mentally sick individual you are.
You got angry, qashined me *unprovoked* spammers me etc all because I caught you in the middle of your lie, you’ve never been to MN and proved to me accidentally lmao. Kick rocks delusional little girl. Don’t triggered this time too.

Trending

Latest posts