Who are some of your favorite Somali diaspora social media personalities?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you think you gonna get Rahma Ali without a fight, you are in for a surprise. Thats my future wife and I fight with no honor so be ready for anything
Sxb
I’m the survivor of a 1000 battles
I do not fear you
I am the fury

but yk we can share :cosbyhmm:
As my Canadian cousins call it...battry ting:lolbron:

Tell me why 90% of UK malis wish to come to America
We run the world sxb Minny diaspora>>
They’re all triggered because they’re jealous of our success. They only dream about places like Washington and Minnesota.
:silanyosmile:
This reer henny xalimo gave 6 qashins because I exposed her little lies.

Attachments

• D40F40DA-20C7-4364-8833-A64EF8C67D15.png
    D40F40DA-20C7-4364-8833-A64EF8C67D15.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
Did you read it? They talkin ciyaal suuqs doin pressed pills, and u say they doin crack? Reer UK stay talkin out they ass like we gaajo like y’all. Sheeqo yeelo.
When I was saying all those drugs I wasn't being serious. We were making jokes until @Glizzo da Goat made that highly offended post. I did see a lot of people do pills when I was there. Anyways I don't care. Also I don't know what sheeqo is.
Expect you’ve never been to the US let alone MN to be making stupid remarks like that. Your lying about the most successful western Somali community to get ‘diaspora war points’ like ciyaal. There’s no pill problem here, a few ciyaal from Cedar selling and using percs doesn’t make it an epidemic no matter how hard you try. Your big time triggered lmao. Put the Henny bottle down and take a chill pill ( no pun intended lol).

Ok. Keep defending Minnesota with your life. Idc. A joke about Toronto can never offend me. I'm Somali. :drakelaugh:All you guys are proving is that reer minnesota might be on drugs based on your responses.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
They’re all triggered because they’re jealous of our success. They only dream about places like Washington and Minnesota.
:silanyosmile:
This reer henny xalimo gave 6 qashins because I exposed her little lies.
Lol America on top
I’m gonna introduce a program where we funnel xalimos from UK Canada and Australia to wed American men.........cuz we winnin n shiet lol

When I was saying all those drugs I wasn't being serious. We were making jokes until @Glizzo da Goat made that highly offended post. I did see a lot of people do pills when I was there. Anyways I don't care.

Ok. Keep defending Minnesota with your life. Idc. A joke about Toronto can never offend me. I'm Somali. :drakelaugh:All you guys are proving is that reer minnesota might be on drugs based on your responses.
Abaayo no one is offended, your reer henny ass is just capped out and you know it. You can’t name one location in Minnesota other than Cedar and your out here lying for diaspora bashing points, don’t you pay attention, Canada and the UK never win these kind of arguments. I moved pills for years and never had a Somali bakhtii, only cadaans from Coon Rapids and Mathows from Northside Minneapolis and East side St.Paul were buying my shit so stop your qashin. Reer Henny and Reer Balloons should let our nuts go.
:mjlol:

Abaayo no one is offended, your reer henny ass is just capped out and you know it. You can’t name one location in Minnesota other than Cedar and your out here lying for diaspora bashing points, don’t you pay attention, Canada and the UK never win these kind of arguments. I moved pills for years and never had a Somali bakhtii, only cadaans from Coon Rapids and Mathows from Northside Minneapolis and East side St.Paul were buying my shit so stop your qashin.
:mjlol:
"Canada and the UK never win these kind of arguments" :drakelaugh: You sound like a kid. It's just nobody is as invested in it as you. After quitting drug dealing have you picked up a hobby?

"Canada and the UK never win these kind of arguments" :drakelaugh: You sound like a kid. It's just nobody is as invested in it as you. After quitting drug dealing have you picked up a hobby?
Your not gonna bait me into dropping pics of myself, I’m nowhere near a kid sxb. I’ll be your eye candy some other time
:mjhaps:

The hobby I picked up is trolling on sspot, you caught me red handed!- because that pays my bills right?
:wow1:

When I was saying all those drugs I wasn't being serious. We were making jokes until @Glizzo da Goat made that highly offended post. I did see a lot of people do pills when I was there. Anyways I don't care. Also I don't know what sheeqo is.

The girl spoke perfect somali and looks somali. they are trying to hide their shame and say she is oromo. The whole conference is for drug addicted somalis in minnesota and how its an epidemic, but they are claiming all those somali people are oromos who happen to look and speak somali. Not buying it. Just say no to drugs reer Minnesota

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The girl spoke perfect somali and looks somali. they are trying to hide their shame and say she is oromo. The whole conference is for drug addicted somalis in minnesota and how its an epidemic, but they are claiming all those somali people are oromos who happen to look and speak somali. Not buying it. Just say no to drugs reer Minnesota
Reer Minny can take the L ok
But our crackheads are still eating better than your average Mali’s In uk :damn:

Nigga she’s Oromo, you can’t tell me what ethnicity someone I know in real life is. No one gives af what your buying. Your just salty about the balloon thread.
:russ: This mayne tryna tell me Biftu is Somali, we clown bakhtiis -(ajnabi) in the hood for fun meaning we don’t rock with that shit. UK faraxs getting exposed by Ramla for smoking ballons, an Indian dyke from SD.

Nigga she’s Oromo, you can’t tell me what ethnicity someone I know in real life is. Your just salty about the balloon thread.
:russ: This mayne tryna tell me Biftu is Somali, we clown bakhtiis in the hood for fun meaning we don’t rock with that shit. UK faraxs getting exposed by Ramla, an Indian dyke for SD.
so an american hoe came over to uk and no one spend money on her and she rants about how poor we are, and we supposed to get salty about that? You guys are denying a whole conference about drug epidemic in somali community in minnesota. These people felt it was bad enough that a gathering was needing. stop popping pills reer minnesota. I know the winter get crazy over there, but drugging through the winter to cope with the cold is not the solution

I’m fucking around Idk why u are this upset lol
I’m a real man:bell:
You may be unfamiliar with this concept but this is what I AM:liberaltears:
I'm the upset one? :drakelaugh: When he started it and cussed me out when I was just talking about my experience in a STATE. Not even about him. You should be addressing him and not me. This isn't the first time this glizzo character has gotten extremely emotional on here. Female tendencies :susp:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I'm the upset one? :drakelaugh: When he started it and cussed me out when I was just talking about my experience in a STATE. Not even about him. You should be addressing him and not me. This isn't the first time this glizzo character has gotten extremely emotional on here. Female tendencies :susp:
I’m a real nigga right hehehe

so an american hoe came over to uk and no one spend money on her and she rants about how poor we are, and we supposed to get salty about that? You guys are denying a whole conference about drug epidemic in somali community in minnesota. These people felt it was bad enough that a gathering was needing. stop popping pills reer minnesota. I know the winter get crazy over there, but drugging through the winter to cope with the cold is not the solution
Ramla is an Indian& reer xamar from San Diego like you and I both know and she exposed Somali boys from London, UK for smoking ballons and trying to get her to do it with them lmao. The main speaker at this conference your talking about isn’t even Somali.
:pachah1:Reer Ballon/shank/revert lovers and occasionally Reer Henny kept trying to push this narrative because they get shitted on by everyone in diaspora wars (mostly UK but Canada to a minuscule extent). We don’t pop pills in MN and we don’t smoke balloons.
:childplease:

Trending

Latest posts