White Muslim women says: Somali men are Secret Army of Islam.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
tf does this mean anyway? sounds retarded

1659514406673.jpeg

those kind maybe.

:manny:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Ur down bad

Let me be niyow, the girl looks pretty:wow1:
jzk, but i wasn’t trolling. i ended this relationship 6 months ago. the girl in my picture is moi

Stop the cap niyow, you are atleast 22 year old man sitting on your bed unemployed giggling due to the attention you are getting here. Fix your ways man, a man should not pretend to be a woman.

Stop the cap niyow, you are atleast 22 year old man sitting on your bed unemployed giggling due to the attention you are getting here. Fix your ways man, a man should not pretend to be a woman.

It would be hilarious and tragic if this suspicion pans out

:dead::mjlol::russ:

Let me be niyow, the girl looks pretty:wow1:

i’m a girl sxb. another user was talking about a somali girl who married a neo nazi yet you’re still struggling to believe a somali girl could browse through 4ch^n. it’s not some secret, unheard of site. just say you find me attractive & go

Its 1000% a man behind that account, no woman knows about 4chan. This account leans more on the tragic direction, I have smidgen of hope that its not a somali man cosplaying but an ajanabi.
tragic? i’m bringing awareness to the epidemic of somalis dating racists. i’m a changed woman but some of our people are still lost

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
he was one of those “somalis aren’t black” people but i understand what you mean. he wasn’t shouting racial slurs, he would just make comments to me and i was scared others nearby would hear
First day and the first thing you mention is your racist cadaan revert ex that was abusive but praising abdis at the same time. Stop larping and give it up.

xalimos are not involved

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
tragic? i’m bringing awareness to the epidemic of somalis dating racists. i’m a changed woman but some of our people are still lost
Epidemic?:mjlol:
Only a certain group of abdis think that about a certain nationality of xalimos.

:mjlol:

First day and the first thing you mention is your racist cadaan revert ex that was abusive but praising abdis at the same time. Stop larping and give it up.

xalimos are not involved
where did i say he was abusive? he never praised abdi’s, he just liked somalis because one introduced him to islam. why are you taking this to heart, walaal?

Epidemic?:mjlol:
Only a certain group of abdis think that about a certain nationality of xalimos.

:mjlol:
if it makes you feel better i’ve met more abdi’s who have kids with racist caadan women than the other way around. we are a minority, alhamdulillah

Trending

Latest posts