White Muslim women says: Somali men are Secret Army of Islam.

Glad she had a good experience with them. Some are cool

Dolly GIF by Lil Tecca

Ummmmmm I swear this Ex prime minister Blairs sister, I've heard this story alot
Good thing about Somalis is how we're unapologetic about our deen

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yes but on an online forum nothing is gonna happen not worth degrading urself to that level

Saxiib, I
you can't even see her face :wtfdis: that could be a farax in a hijab for all we know
I deducted from a 2 second look the ”gabar” was attractive. You could be right, with the audience ssspot has sometimes, this very well could be a man cosplaying. I would have to commit seppuku if that would happen.

The brutha wants ur insta

Warya, I don’t want the mans insta. Upon closer look, I realised the supposed ”gabar” has a bad shaped mouth, likely smells. Stop matchmaking kkkk

We are social and outgoing nomadic people with a high degree of self-confidence. Somalis elevated the banner of Islam and made it visible everywhere they live as a minority. Even though I am a US citizen who lived in Minnesota over 20 years, I still introduce myself as Somali from Somalia all the time and never claim to be a US citizen in my day-to-day interactions with other Americans. I make sure they know I am a Pirate.

Why do we need Muslim Karins to tell us these things? Really simp-y behaviour going on here for us as black men to be seeking validation from white women. We love a beautiful qalanjos nobody can ever rival them

K-M-O

Somali.
Why do we need Muslim Karins to tell us these things? Really simp-y behaviour going on here for us as black men to be seeking validation from white women. We love a beautiful qalanjos nobody can ever rival them

That’s apparently tony Blair sister in law.

and I’m not seeking any validations from her but rather viewing her and her clarity.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
nice. this reminds me of how my racist caadan ex was converted by somali guys, they are very good at helping out converts/reverts
:lolbron: Interesting, he enjoyed your fruit so much he reverted to Islam for more of it

i’m a girl sxb. another user was talking about a somali girl who married a neo nazi yet you’re still struggling to believe a somali girl could browse through 4ch^n. it’s not some secret, unheard of site. just say you find me attractive & go
Am I wrong for saying I want to rail you. Change your profile picture you’re causing fitnah. Do you want to be the reason why someone on the website falls into zina

Am I wrong for saying I want to rail you. Change your profile picture you’re causing fitnah. Do you want to be the reason why someone on the website falls into zina
Bruv u r too thirsty. If ur this horny then you shouldn't even be on the internet or walk outside.

ma waalantahay? how are you getting horny from that…you can’t even see my face properly. fear Allah

Why do we need Muslim Karins to tell us these things? Really simp-y behavior going on here for us as black men to be seeking validation from white women. We love a beautiful qalanjos nobody can ever rival them

Would be sad if you didn't get a message or two from girls on here for your comment. You sucked up to them real good.

Trending

Latest posts