White Muslim women says: Somali men are Secret Army of Islam.

How did he end up racist towards you.

if he was converted by “Somalis”

:cosbyhmm:
he was not racist towards me or any somali, but towards madows and occasionally other non-muslim minorities. he was converted by his somali friend and knew a lot about somalia/somali culture etc but he was also the 4ch^n type and would make racist comments on the regular.

racist caadan ex
images.jpeg-3.jpg

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
he was not racist towards me or any somali, but towards madows and occasionally other non-muslim minorities. he was converted by his somali friend and knew a lot about somalia/somali culture etc but he was also the 4ch^n type and would make racist comments on the regular.

Good.

Don’t interact with him if he’s racist towards other Minorities; it’s not a good sign of a genuine person .

those Somalis men that converted him to Islam and introduced him to the Somali community are idiots.

You shouldn’t talk to those Converts/reverts. guys. They’re using you for “ submissive” reasons.

Him being prejudiced towards other minorities are good sign of that.

not judging you though; just warning you of those men.

Good.

Don’t interact with him if he’s racist towards other Minorities; it’s not a good sign of a genuine person .

those Somalis men that converted him to Islam and introduced him to the Somali community are idiots.

you shouldn’t talk to those Converts/reverts. guys. They’re using you for “ submissive” reasons.

Him being prejudiced towards other minorities are sign to that.
tbh, i have my own prejudices too so at the time i didn’t see an issue with it. as long as he was nice to somalis, i was okay with it. the somali guy who converted him was also an avid 4ch^n user so they had a lot in common. i am not a submissive girl walaal, but i understand you

Trending

Latest posts