White Muslim women says: Somali men are Secret Army of Islam.

he was not racist towards me or any somali, but towards madows and occasionally other non-muslim minorities. he was converted by his somali friend and knew a lot about somalia/somali culture etc but he was also the 4ch^n type and would make racist comments on the regular.
ewwwww so disgusting

You dated a FOURCHAN incel?

British Somalis are the worst wallahi

ewwwww so disgusting

You dated a FOURCHAN incel?
i was “edgy” at the time and was friends with other somalis who use that site so i didn’t see it as a big deal. weirdly, he wasn’t sexist. i knew an american somali guy who was on there too so it isn’t a british thing walaal, we’re all strange. i’m reformed now alhamdulillah

i was “edgy” at the time and was friends with other somalis who use that site so i didn’t see it as a big deal. weirdly, he wasn’t sexist. i knew an american somali guy who was on there too so it isn’t a british thing walaal, we’re all strange. i’m reformed now alhamdulillah
did he smell like ass? bad acne? overweight? :tocry:

no i’m left wing, but i become right wing when it comes to groups i don’t like
Left wing xalimo & right wing cadaan convert
download.jpeg-19.jpg

Awkward Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta
Dayum no standards at all. I'll never argue with faraxs here about that again

Ya'll won :meleshame:
that half alive/half dead look is in right now so my standards are normal walaal. whilst i was holidaying in norway, i came across a farax who had kids with norwegian lady who didn’t like muslim immigrants so we’re all mess

GuanYu

Custom title
did i say they met each other on 4ch^n? we all knew each other because we went to school together. they had been friends for years before he converted. you may doubt it but there are quite a few edgy abdi’s out there, we aren’t a monolith

LOL having a Freudian slip are we? Plug your holes to make sure your LARP story is air tight :pachah1:

:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: Most of you are too young, but I remember this Somali girl named Hodan Yusuf, she was married to a Neo Nazi guy from the Netherlands.

She knew what he was doing because he had a blog where he used to write racist things, but she kept it to herself, eventually, it got out and she got divorced. But she got hated on hard.

:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: Most of you are too young, but I remember this Somali girl named Hodan Yusuf, she was married to a Neo Nazi guy from the Netherlands.

She knew what he was doing because he had a blog where he used to write racist things, but she kept it to herself, eventually, it got out and she got divorced. But she got hated on hard.
please tell me more about her sxb. that could’ve been me if my common sense hadn’t kicked in

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@1week

Congratulations, you have been the most succesfull troll of the newcomers. I want to ask you can give me the IG of the girl in your picture.

that half alive/half dead look is in right now so my standards are normal walaal. whilst i was holidaying in norway, i came across a farax who had kids with norwegian lady who didn’t like muslim immigrants so we’re all mess
tf does this mean anyway? sounds retarded

Trending

Latest posts