White Muslim women says: Somali men are Secret Army of Islam.

Truth Prove It GIF
1659472023396.png

I thought u were fine with the racism.
i was but he was being racist publicly. we were on a bus with a few loud madows once and he said they were “chimping out” i was scared someone would hear one of his racist comments one day and jump him (and probably jump me too) so i cut him off

i was but he was being racist publicly. we were on a bus with a few loud madows once and he said they were “chimping out” i was scared someone would hear one of his racist comments one day and jump him (and probably jump me too) so i cut him off
So ur ok with racism but not with the consequences of it?

So you were fine with his racism, but you let him go because of his public antics lest it was associated with you? And you were considering marrying him? I take it back, you're just a xalimo that's attention-seeking, carry on.

So you were fine with his racism, but you let him go because of his public antics lest it was associated with you? And you were considering marrying him? I take it back, you're just a xalimo that's attention-seeking, carry on.
U kinda just copied exactly what I sed.
These xalimos aren't any better than these converts

what did i say wrong? i didn’t want to get beaten up because of his views/words. yes, i was considering marrying him because he was amazing in all other aspects however, like everyone, he had his faults (such as not being able to keep his comments to himself)

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
what did i say wrong? i didn’t want to get beaten up because of his views/words. yes, i was considering marrying him because he was amazing in all other aspects however, like everyone, he had his faults (such as not being able to keep his comments to himself)
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Another account headed by a bidaar prone Farah, this site is full of mental nutcases.
A weird xalimo with her fantasy larping as cheap & clean concubine for a cheese, salami and mayonnaise sandwhich eating 4chan using white boi.

Last edited:
Lmao stop Larping, if he was as great as you say, then why didn't you let him know he was making you uncomfortable? Your story would be more believable if you said he dumped you.

Trending