White liberal teacher YELLS at Muslim students for skipping PRIDE MONTH events

Home schooling is the best option. It should be the parents responsibility to raise and teach their own children, not the state.

THIS. I don't think people will take it seriously if I say this but I really see public schooling as Communism. I think universal public schooling actually was one of the planks of Communism according to Marx.

Anyways, the idea that the state is supposed to educate is wrong.

It's supposed to be the parents do this. But which parent? Well obviously the man has to work. But now the society says "man, forget your sense of honor... have your wife go and work in a mixed gender job environment all day"..... and then since she cannot teach the kid... THE STATE will brainwash the kid and raise the kid. but people are brainwashed with this ideology pushed by the elite so the children will be raised by the government rather than their family... so the government will be able to brainwash the children and raise them how the government wants to raise them.

The state cannot be escaped, it extends its shadow unto all who are under its power. The only way is to reform the inner workings of the state but if that is not possible, the only way left is violent upheaval. One must be prepared for blood to be spilled and women left widowed and children orphaned.

I don't think a sufficient number of people are ready to charge into battle for my ideas that public schooling is communism and a vast number of celebrity "women" are actually men. I think I'll just... not go along with stuff I don't agree with, as I did when I resisted the vax thing.

I don't think a sufficient number of people are ready to charge into battle for my ideas that public schooling is communism and a vast number of celebrity "women" are actually men. I think I'll just... not go along with stuff I don't agree with, as I did when I resisted the vax thing.
Okay, maybe I overreacted a bit

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

Okay, maybe I overreacted a bit

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

don't get me wrong- I'm all for seizing power via the Omar del Sur revolution. but if you've seen my conspiracy takes, I think it's clear that the world might not be ready for my ideas yet.

in the meantime, the official platform of the Omar del Sur revolution is the following

I've never voted. Is Bernie going to crack down on witchcraft, atheism, freemasons, engage in epic rants about Jews and the New World Order, assert that Jewish bankers are behind bolshevism, publish hostile tweets with dark references to Zionist conspirators, demand the implementation of the shariah, abolish democracy, address the press in a military uniform and give speeches in Congress about the dangers of Communist infiltration?

I'm not interested in voting.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Can somebody explain to me why North Americans (Canadians & Americans) have 2 extreme sides????? Don’t centrists exist there?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Can somebody explain to me why North Americans (Canadians & Americans) have 2 extreme sides????? Don’t centrists exist there?

There's no middle in Canada. It's more extreme than America. We only talk about cultural conflicts, nothing else matters. We only have left-wing parties in Parliament. Our Conservatives are also left-wing themselves. If a politician is late for the pride flag raising (forget about not showing up), it's a political scandal. If you only want to freeze immigration rates, you're called a Nazi. They put it to law that incels are terrorists. It's a very unserious country. Everyday someone is pushing a new idea and agenda and you have to be quiet.

There's no middle in Canada. It's more extreme than America. We only talk about cultural conflicts, nothing else matters. We only have left-wing parties in Parliament. Our Conservatives are also left-wing themselves. If a politician is late for the pride flag raising (forget about not showing up), it's a political scandal. If you only want to freeze immigration rates, you're called a Nazi. They put it to law that incels are terrorists. It's a very unserious country. Everyday someone is pushing a new idea and agenda and you have to be quiet.
Thanks for proving that Canada is no different from North and North-Central Europe in terms of the woke madness.

Just stepping an inch outside of the political correctness framework that's allowed in the public-political space will render you ostracized and thereafter shame you into submission (unless your circumstances allows you withstand the pressure). From political to medial spaces, to your employment and even your private circles (if you have certain Cadaan people around you).

I never knew there would be a day I would entirely agree with @AbdiFreedom, but here we are :noneck:

Also, what you're describing is liberalism and not leftism, as people tend to mix up the two. Especially in the US where you have two camps to choose between, conservatives on one hand and liberalism and leftism that over time have wrongly been used interchangeably on the other side. Those political ideas and ideologies originates from liberalism. You probably have heard that 'woke is another word for liberal'. A true principled leftism, at its purest form, wouldn't even participate in this mess.