White liberal teacher YELLS at Muslim students for skipping PRIDE MONTH events

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I saw the Reddit post about this. Just an echo chamber of Islamaphobia and degeneracy in the name of freedom and equality.
:stressed:

GemState

36/21
VIP
LGBT is the new state religion. These people are the modern day missionaries.

Biden was sending grants worth millions to Transexuals in Pakistan, the man is a menace.

Yaraye

VIP
It's ironic that she's talking about freedom, but doesn't give the student the freedom not to participate :dead::dead::dead:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I don't know what some of these people are expecting. If they support LGBT and Muslims, they want us to be tolerant of each other. Voting in these liberal politicians gets you this.......so you have to choose. People need to wake up and realize, you can't use liberals for your own purposes and be surprised when they promote this degenarcy. Choose one side.

JackieBurkhart

But also I wouldn't care if a Christian said they don't want to participate in non-Christian activities. Thank God the area I live in doesn't do this kumbaya shit. I don't care about honoring other groups.

LGBT is the new state religion. These people are the modern day missionaries.

Biden was sending grants worth millions to Transexuals in Pakistan, the man is a menace.

this is what I'm saying. people still don't get that all the Western values, ideology, etc. in our present day is centered around pushing lgbt. Western values = lgbt. "Human rights" = lgbt. Western foreign policy = promoting lgbt.

the West represents the first empire in history I know of that is dedicated to promoting lgbt.

historically, there were Islamic empires, Christian empires, British "liberalism" empire.... Mongol pagan empire, etc.... this is the first empire I know of that is dedicated to pushing lgbt.

also one reason people have so much trouble grapsing what I mentioned.... is because it is so bizarre.... people can understand "ha! the war was about OIL!".... or such and such emperor was a devout Muslim.... or he wanted to conquer territory or resources.... but what's going on in the West is so weird people can't wrap their heads around it.

in Brazil, the West pushed to remove Bolsonaro from power. it wasn't the West alone- many corrupt Brazilian institutions went along with it. they put Lula in power who is pro Russia and does all kinds of anti-Western policies- they went against their own interests just because Lula would further lgbt in Brazil.

I don't know what some of these people are expecting. If they support LGBT and Muslims, they want us to be tolerant of each other. Voting in these liberal politicians gets you this.......so you have to choose. People need to wake up and realize, you can't use liberals for your own purposes and be surprised when they promote this degenarcy. Choose one side.
I am very curious as a somali-american do you vote for the liberals or conservative ? Or is there a party in between.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
this is what I'm saying. people still don't get that all the Western values, ideology, etc. in our present day is centered around pushing lgbt. Western values = lgbt. "Human rights" = lgbt. Western foreign policy = promoting lgbt.

the West represents the first empire in history I know of that is dedicated to promoting lgbt.

historically, there were Islamic empires, Christian empires, British "liberalism" empire.... Mongol pagan empire, etc.... this is the first empire I know of that is dedicated to pushing lgbt.

Do you think the west will ultimately be successful? I think it will no longer be criminal to be LGBT within our lifetime worldwide.

So To be a Canadian you can’t be disagreeable? People forget that you can have respect for someone and still not agree with them and their choices. If you supported us because you want something from us then you’re not genuine.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣''You can't be Canadian'' kulaha

Accept khanisnimo or u will be deported is next

🤣Poor sharcidoons.

If participating in the khanis parades was a condition for becoming a citizen🤣best believe these Fobs would show up in large numbers.

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

I am very curious as a somali-american do you vote for the liberals or conservative ? Or is there a party in between.

Nope. The two parties control everything. I'm a Independent so I swing on who I vote on. It's important to do your research on politicians and look at their history.

Do you think the west will ultimately be successful? I think it will no longer be criminal to be LGBT within our lifetime worldwide.

That is a really tough question.

I think all we can do is work with whatever the situation is right in front of us. Look at what happened with the vax totalitarianism. It looked like the governments were just going to get more and more extreme with the vax stuff then the Ukraine war happened and at least in the US it's like they forgot about the vax stuff. In Canada I think it's different.

Anyways, I wouldn't trust my own predictions about the future. I have no idea what is going to happen. All I can I do is wake up every day and deal with whatever the current circumstances are. and the number one priority is to make sure I'm ready to meet Allah.

All of us have whatever it is we need to do. We need to play our role to the best of our ability and then whatever happens happens. I genuinely have no idea what is going to happen in the future besides what Islam tells us.

Nope. The two parties control everything. I'm a Independent so I swing on who I vote on. It's important to do your research on politicians and look at their history.

Happy to see another independent. I am very staunchly an independent. I've looked at both parties (here in the US) and neither represents the platform I want:

I've never voted. Is Bernie going to crack down on witchcraft, atheism, freemasons, engage in epic rants about Jews and the New World Order, assert that Jewish bankers are behind bolshevism, publish hostile tweets with dark references to Zionist conspirators, demand the implementation of the shariah, abolish democracy, address the press in a military uniform and give speeches in Congress about the dangers of Communist infiltration?

I'm not interested in voting.

I am an adamant rejecter of both sides and neither represent what I want.

This is happening all over North America. Muslim parents are pulling their children out of school in protest.

Muslims need to homeschool their kids. Public schools are full of degeneracy.

Looks like that this school they tried to pull the opt-out for sx-ed.

Trending