White liberal teacher YELLS at Muslim students for skipping PRIDE MONTH events

This is exactly how kids become messed up from too much freedom. This is exactly what a man with kids would say :snoop:

not all
Wym to much freedom. I meant letting young kids play around house. Islamic school is good too but they not funded well enough to teach many kids.

I don't see how any muslim could choose Democrats with their hardcore LGBTQ agenda . It's unbearable & more dangerous
Most immigrants vote dems cause they’re pro immigration. Republicans are not so we have no choice

I don't see how any muslim could choose Democrats with their hardcore LGBTQ agenda . It's unbearable & more dangerous
Most immigrants vote dems cause they’re pro immigration. Republicans are not so we have no choice

That was in the past and early 2000's when some Muslims thought the left was not as bad, they also never pushed the LGBT like this.

Either way Muslims should know there is not much of a difference, both are not Muslims and will oppose Islam.

In the end, there is no real difference, the people in control do not change.

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
that is truly a beautiful thing. Instead of fighting, each group was chanting their own things instead, you dont see that in many places. Hate them Westerners all you want, but damn did they build a nice country

that is truly a beautiful thing. Instead of fighting, each group was chanting their own things instead, you dont see that in many places. Hate them Westerners all you want, but damn did they build a nice country

You think it is nice that parents have to fight against perverts and deviants grooming and brainwashing their children in state run schools?

You are either brainwashed by hollywood or perhaps have an agenda. The west is degenerate and falling apart, it was also built on lies and genocide.

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
You think it is nice that parents have to fight against perverts and deviants grooming and brainwashing their children in state run schools?

You are either brainwashed by hollywood or perhaps have an agenda. The west is degenerate and falling apart, it was also built on lies and genocide.

i meant good as in there was no fighting. each person stood up for what he believed without violence.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I am very curious as a somali-american do you vote for the liberals or conservative ? Or is there a party in between.
There are only two main parties in the US, democrats and Republicans. There are other parties but they're so insignificant and small they basically don't matter.

Democrats are the more left wing party, the Repu lican party is more right wing.

Most Somalis vote Democrat, Ilhan Omar for example(Somali Congresswoman from Minnesota) is a Democrat.

what really strikes me about this is this is in Texas. Texas is supposed to be so conservative. I was there recently and it really isn't. "Conservatism" in the West is a joke. I remember there was this store I saw where they sold coffee cups with Bible verses and then I think they had some Disney merchandise with rainbow designs.

I really think the West is a lost cause. "Conservatism" now is "well of course we accept lgbt but we just don't support transgender surgery for children"......

what is it going to be in fifteen years.... "of course we accept trans babies and human-dog marriage but the dog needs to be the right age!"

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is happening all over North America. Muslim parents are pulling their children out of school in protest.

Muslims need to homeschool their kids. Public schools are full of degeneracy.

Looks like that this school they tried to pull the opt-out for sx-ed.

Parents have the right to opt out but why Sex ed? Has it changed since I was in school? They only taught us basic reproductive health when I was a kid. Also put the boys and girls in different classrooms. Nothing unislamic.

Parents have the right to opt out but why Sex ed? Has it changed since I was in school? They only taught us basic reproductive health when I was a kid. Also put the boys and girls in different classrooms. Nothing unislamic.

LGBT stuff is part of it, it has changed over the years. Including safe s*, basically zina, teaching encouraging and facilitating it with contraceptives.

Why would a Muslim want a athiests/liberals from a state run school teaching their children about this?

There is no reason to send your kids to be educated by a secular liberal government school, but even if you do, it should be basics, math. reading, etc.

Parents should educate their own children on these kinds of things.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
A bit off topic but what's with the Russian flag? Representing the colors of murderous invaders? I didn't care when you were both gay and gaal but now you've gone too far

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The thing is that she thought that if the class respects Muslims in Ramadan and participated in it somehow, then Muslim students should participate in the pride walk. Which it sounds great, but why the class needs to get involved in Ramadan, why the other students needs to get into it?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis shouldn’t have had comfortable allowing non Muslims participate or have open doors policy for them. If you let them partake in your activity or showed any thing of “please join my activity” that Somalis generally do, then they will expect you to do the same. If a Somali invited a non Somali and non Muslim to a rlly for one of the lands in Somalia then the gaal will expect you to go rlly for the rainbow flag. Simple as that.

Trending

Latest posts