White liberal teacher YELLS at Muslim students for skipping PRIDE MONTH events

Happy to see another independent. I am very staunchly an independent. I've looked at both parties (here in the US) and neither represents the platform I want:

I am an adamant rejecter of both sides and neither represent what I want.
I don't see how any muslim could choose Democrats with their hardcore LGBTQ agenda . It's unbearable & more dangerous

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
wallahi This is scary. Protect your children at all costs. The Somali community should always be there for children and protect them from this brainwashing white men trap and propaganda.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I am very curious as a somali-american do you vote for the liberals or conservative ? Or is there a party in between.
There is different parties, but not as popular as the democratic party’s and the republican party. And the media doesn’t help either only focussing on only two parties.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
@malab & @Lebron James gonna say you muslims should accept that or leave back to your countries :heh:
This is what lebron wants
IMG_0628.jpeg

You just know those kids were Somali :mjlol:
Bro that whole area is dominated by Somalis and other visible Muslims. I’m pretty sure the masjid that is literally 2-3 blocks from that school has a ratio of at least 40% somali attendees.
I know for a fact some of these little niggas got caught smoking weed, drinking alcohol, commits zina, lies and steals, the teacher witnessed it all but this where he’s making his religious stance and it’s making her seethe :russ:
and I love it :mjhaps:

Trending