White liberal teacher YELLS at Muslim students for skipping PRIDE MONTH events

The thing is that she thought that if the class respects Muslims in Ramadan and participated in it somehow, then Muslim students should participate in the pride walk. Which it sounds great, but why the class needs to get involved in Ramadan, why the other students needs to get into it?

So you will see and they will see.

Which of you is the afflicted [by a devil].

Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has gone astray from His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.

Then do not obey the deniers.

They wish that you would soften [in your position], so they would soften [toward you].

Surah Al-Qalam 5-9

even though shes wrong for saying this, I agree (dont be get into trouble at school just lie and nod your heads and when you go home pray) by doing this he singles himself out especially if a) hes the only muslim there and they helped during ramadan sometimes when powerless its best to do things strategically.

Muslims lose either way in the West. If you vote for the liberals you get LGBTQ forced on you but if you vote for conservatives they might encourage anti-foreign sentiments. I guess they will choose the latter as it is the lesser of two evils.

Dharbash

๐ŸงŠ
MARQUESS OF SSC
Next theyโ€™ll ask that we support their attraction towards childrenโ€ฆ oh wait
1686137577910.jpeg

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I honestly dont know why muslims just not get up and move. Why not move to the gulf states or Areas which are predicted to boom like Singapore and Malaysia. The west is clearly in its downfall period, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. So why have children which is a long term investment if you already know that it will become hostile for you in the future. Its not like we are native to the land so we do not have any attachment to it.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Bruh this EXACT thing happened to me yesterday:dead: I honestly don't think we have a future in the west anymore.. LETS ALL MOVE BACK TO SOMALIA ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Do you think the west will ultimately be successful? I think it will no longer be criminal to be LGBT within our lifetime worldwide.

They will fail miserably you can't force people to care about this shit .

Lgbtq think shit can't go back to dark days for them where they had to hide in the western world , well keep pushing religious folks who out number them and see what happens . Even tho christianity numbers are going down still a big force in the western world to fight back against the lgbtq . The trans thing is what will destroy all legitimacy in the gay community trying to go against biology saying a man is women and vice versa is the Achilles heal for the gay community .
No one takes them seriously after the trans propaganda .

Happy to see another independent. I am very staunchly an independent. I've looked at both parties (here in the US) and neither represents the platform I want:

I am an adamant rejecter of both sides and neither represent what I want.

All voting is haram because non of them implement leaders that will bring sharia law so what's the point of voting .

God's law or man made laws

I never vote both sides even independents is all a mirage of lies .

Poor get poorer rich get richer

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
All voting is haram because non of them implement leaders that will bring sharia law so what's the point of voting .

No its not haram.

I'm with you, I'm anti-voting.

Internet Nomad

VIP
It's a fucking wrap at this point. Either take your kids to an Islamic school, homeschool them, or leave the country for one that doesn't worship degeneracy. I would say you would still need to be alert if you take them to Islamic school since shaytaan's agents are not standing idly by and they are working to find ways to infiltrate.

It's a fucking wrap at this point. Either take your kids to an Islamic school, homeschool them, or leave the country for one that doesn't worship degeneracy. I would say you would still need to be alert if you take them to Islamic school since shaytaan's agents are not standing idly by and they are working to find ways to infiltrate.

Home schooling is the best option. It should be the parents responsibility to raise and teach their own children, not the state.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region โœ๏ธ
This is why muslims and other minorities shouldn't vote for liberals. Everything the left stands for leads to the decay of society. A while back,western countries were forcing Uganda to accept LGBT and the Ugandan president stood up to them. They don't care about muslims or minorities they are also racist.

Trending

Latest posts