Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
UK diaspora sound terrible based on what y'all be saying. Everyone here shits on how ghetto terrible the Canadian diaspora. I don't here anything negative about the diaspora in the Middle East.they must be doing something good. Somalis in Sweden though. I found out there was no go zones in Sweden. Wtf like I have never heard of a no go zone until someone made a thread about that Somali atheist lady who went to that no go zone Sweden. Australian diaspora well since I work at the airport in the international terminal I usually ask people questions and etc. a majority of the Australians I spoke to I asked if their were any Somalis living their and they gave me negative responses. How Somalis and Sudanese are up to no good there. Gang banging and etc.wtf there are Somalis in the neatherlands? Never knew that. Norway. I don't know anything about them niggas.but I heard some Norwegian rap music once so just based of that the Somalis there are just crappy.

The U.S Somalis well you see trump sneak dissed the Minnesota Somalis, not us Texas folks and other Somali dispora in the states . We don't identify with those Somalis over there. You know in those "neighborhoods" . Minnesota is up north so we lumping them in with the Canadian diaspora.

Worst I would say is Canada based on the shit y'all be showing on Somali spot.

No go zones kulaha :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Rinkeby is a cool place with nice soda, that somali lady is a gaal who's on facebook spreading stereotypes about the somali people to make the right winger white people like her. She's been on a campaign for years to throw dirt on the somali name. She's as hateful as it gets, harassed me one facebook too once, was a young 13 year old :( :(

Sxb, there are somalis everywhere just gotta look for the forehead.

Look at yemeni somalis, they literally live in garbage, it should be on the list, shit is worse than canada & UK combined. We need to pray for them, they live like second class citizens, donate some money.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I'm all about hating on the UK, I live here but ..

"no-go zones"
"sharia law"
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

I'm guessing all the American Somalis believe this nonsense in this thread. Don't be the regular sheep like American and believe everything on FOX news.

UK is a shit hole but not a terrorist breeding like the media always says. Somali's here are so anti social and COMPLETELY CONSUMED BY SOCIAL MEDIA omfg that's all these nacaases care about. Newest clothes(the age of adidas:russ:) , youtube careers and instagram modelling.

UK diaspora sound terrible based on what y'all be saying. Everyone here shits on how ghetto terrible the Canadian diaspora. I don't here anything negative about the diaspora in the Middle East.they must be doing something good. Somalis in Sweden though. I found out there was no go zones in Sweden. Wtf like I have never heard of a no go zone until someone made a thread about that Somali atheist lady who went to that no go zone Sweden. Australian diaspora well since I work at the airport in the international terminal I usually ask people questions and etc. a majority of the Australians I spoke to I asked if their were any Somalis living their and they gave me negative responses. How Somalis and Sudanese are up to no good there. Gang banging and etc.wtf there are Somalis in the neatherlands? Never knew that. Norway. I don't know anything about them niggas.but I heard some Norwegian rap music once so just based of that the Somalis there are just crappy.

The U.S Somalis well you see trump sneak dissed the Minnesota Somalis, not us Texas folks and other Somali dispora in the states . We don't identify with those Somalis over there. You know in those "neighborhoods" . Minnesota is up north so we lumping them in with the Canadian diaspora.

How does one not know there are/were Somalis in the Netherlands
Did you know that about half of Somalis in the UK have moved from other European countries

Last edited:
Bro you need to come to America the UK seems like a depressing place some of the girls here are very pretty god fearing and ladylike and dont intermingle with Madows. Unlike in the UK im pretty sure you will find a pretty somali girl that is marriage material but her sister is married to a Madow.
The exaggeration of this issue, oh Lord :confused:
Somalis in the UK are more concentrated in one area so they’re more proficient and in touch with culture than other diaspora in my opinion
Only those that live in carribbean dominated neighbourhood go for that kinda stuff anyways
And why would you jave something against Tyrones specifically
How about reverted Bob and Joes
Seems like you have a vendetta against blacks

Alot of the problems in the diaspora come from the parents raising in social housing, some not even being updated on the progress of their child and also giving a lazy example to kids. Some commit tax fraud, beenfit fraud and yet they wonder what’s wrong with their kids. They raise them with this haraam money! No blessing in it. The child has no motivation and work ethic. He thinks he can live his life getting no job, dropping out and yet that unemployed geeljires is obsessed with the latest trainers and makeup and phone model.

Muji

VIP
London is the worst
Reasons: crime, gang mentality, extreme wahabism

Sweden close second
Reasons: a lot of accusations about rape, even Swedish men are being raped subhanallah

Canada
Reasons: murder capital for Somalis

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
How does one not know there are/were Somalis in the Netherlands
Did you know that about half of Somalis in the UK have moved from other European countries
Before I got in this forum I just assumed Somalis lived in ME,UK, Canada and the US. I didn't think other countries wanted refugees.

Before I got in this forum I just assumed Somalis lived in ME,UK, Canada and the US. I didn't think other countries wanted refugees.
Other way around sxb
Somalis in the UK especially in some areas we’re mostly born in the Netherland and Scandinavia as well as Central Europe. JUST TODAY I MET A SOMALI THAT WAS BORN IN BELGIUM :9uoofqd:. Those places back in the day had super easy citizenship processes ( (some you just had to apply no test no nothing)so they would wait to get a passport then get the hell out of there to the UK.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Alot of the problems in the diaspora come from the parents raising in social housing, some not even being updated on the progress of their child and also giving a lazy example to kids. Some commit tax fraud, beenfit fraud and yet they wonder what’s wrong with their kids. They raise them with this haraam money! No blessing in it. The child has no motivation and work ethic. He thinks he can live his life getting no job, dropping out and yet that unemployed geeljires is obsessed with the latest trainers and makeup and phone model.

wow I never even thought about that, that's so true :leon: when my mum declared to the council that she works everyone call her stupid for choosing to pay taxes

Somalis literally advise each other on how to scam the system in the UK :stopit:

Don't believe that Sweden nonsense, it's all bait. She is a controversial character and intentionally went there to stir up reactions and she got what she wanted. There are no areas in Europe where a normal Christian is more at risk than any other person.

Duale

Somali is the name
Wait aren't a majority of Somalis living in low income areas.

Tbh, yeah a majority of Somalis living in Canada are living in low income housing, but the people who are not living in low income housing are still living in a low income, high crime neighborhood.