• UAE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Come on lads, Canada cannot win this

I have romanticized Canada to the point of no return. If Canada has no hope, what is left?

F5dAaUp.png

Either back England or go back to holland you refugee :mahubowtf:

Ok, so it's not like the US

Bundle up :gucciwhat: Man, you canadians are something else. We couldn't cope with the little snow the past few days. Even with all the issues we have here in the UK I think i still choose to bask in this weather :trumpsmirk:

I was watching the news and was in tears about the amount of snow you guys were complaining about. :pachah1:

ikke niet holandish praten zoester :cool:

I will honestly tahriib to Canada if shit hits the fan, it's always been my back-up back-up plan if the American dream fails me!!

I too have the American Dream, Canada has been good to me and raised me to be an honorable man. Laakinse, Canada doesn't know that I am a disloyal person.
Next opportunity I get its hello good ol' USA :trumpsmirk:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
You guys notice anything?

Most somalis reside in Yemen and UAE and they're doing fine. non Muslim countries are really not made for us
:gaasdrink:
Yeah they're doing really good by being second class citizens living in trash, stop trying to push a false agenda. And don't even try to lie, It's a known fact.

I dont why you man are waffling we all know uk is the best place for somalis we have strict muslim neighbourhoods and arent exposed to much haraam we dont have somali on somali violence like canada or america look at columbus minesota and the whole of canada full of s shooting eachother up terrible places wallahi

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I dont why you man are waffling we all know uk is the best place for somalis we have strict muslim neighbourhoods and arent exposed to much haraam we dont have somali on somali violence like canada or america look at columbus minesota and the whole of canada full of s shooting eachother up terrible places wallahi
yet you allow your sisters and daughters to marry a jamaican ex con who became muslim through prison for free lmao

yet you allow your sisters and daughters to marry a jamaican ex con who became muslim through prison for free lmao
Lool why u acting like it only happens in uk somali girls suffer from inferiority complex worlwide thats why tyrone finds it easy to steal our women the worst part is we cant retaliate by taking tyrones sister because tyrone sister is practically another tyrone its so political.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lool why u acting like it only happens in uk somali girls suffer from inferiority complex worlwide thats why tyrone finds it easy to steal our women the worst part is we cant retaliate by taking tyrones sister because tyrone sister is practically another tyrone its so political.
Nah that shit does not happen in America its very rare and only happen to unattractive females over the age of 30 unlike in the uk its young pretty somali girls with good background seeking mosques to find their newly tyrone revert and marrying them in the dozens just admit it bruh issa epidemic in the UK alhamdulilah is unheard of in all other somali diaspora

Nah that shit does not happen in America its very rare and only happen to unattractive females over the age of 30 unlike in the uk its young pretty somali girls with good background seeking mosques to find their newly tyrone revert and marrying them in the dozens just admit it bruh issa epidemic in the UK alhamdulilah is unheard of in all other somali diaspora
The reason why is because in uk there is so many tyrone muslims seeking geeljire females in america Madows are mostly gaalo and dont chase somali girls they see them as nogozone because there muslim Madows in america chase cadaan and latino

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The reason why is because in uk there is so many tyrone muslims seeking geeljire females in america Madows are mostly gaalo and dont chase somali girls they see them as nogozone because there muslim Madows in america chase cadaan and latino

True and also because most somalis in america live in redneck states e.g ohio minnesota, washington, san diego with barely any Madows and most of the maadows in america are islamophbe. In Canada again theres barely any Madow reverts. But forreal feel it for you somali guys watching over your fine somali sistas getting snached by ex con jamaicans must be the worst feeling ever i wouldnt know how to cope lol UK Somalis are finished people

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why is canada at the top
:farmajoyaab:

Canada cant be all that bad I got relatives in Montreal they doing good not many Somalis at all there tho

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
UK diaspora sound terrible based on what y'all be saying. Everyone here shits on how ghetto terrible the Canadian diaspora. I don't here anything negative about the diaspora in the Middle East.they must be doing something good. Somalis in Sweden though. I found out there was no go zones in Sweden. Wtf like I have never heard of a no go zone until someone made a thread about that Somali atheist lady who went to that no go zone Sweden. Australian diaspora well since I work at the airport in the international terminal I usually ask people questions and etc. a majority of the Australians I spoke to I asked if their were any Somalis living their and they gave me negative responses. How Somalis and Sudanese are up to no good there. Gang banging and etc.wtf there are Somalis in the neatherlands? Never knew that. Norway. I don't know anything about them niggas.but I heard some Norwegian rap music once so just based of that the Somalis there are just crappy.

The U.S Somalis well you see trump sneak dissed the Minnesota Somalis, not us Texas folks and other Somali dispora in the states . We don't identify with those Somalis over there. You know in those "neighborhoods" . Minnesota is up north so we lumping them in with the Canadian diaspora.

Worst I would say is Canada based on the shit y'all be showing on Somali spot.

True and also because most somalis in america live in redneck states e.g ohio minnesota, washington, san diego with barely any Madows and most of the maadows in america are islamophbe. In Canada again theres barely any Madow reverts. But forreal feel it for you somali guys watching over your fine somali sistas getting snached by ex con jamaicans must be the worst feeling ever i wouldnt know how to cope lol UK Somalis are finished people
Its a painful feeling wallahi the somali sisters are definetley a disloyal Madow loving bunch its only the top s who marry the Madows though dont get it twisted the miskeen girls stay loyal to us so its not really a L not like any godfearing geeljire would want to marry those s anyway.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Its a painful feeling wallahi the somali sisters are definetley a disloyal Madow loving bunch its only the top s who marry the Madows though dont get it twisted the miskeen girls stay loyal to us so its not really a L not like any godfearing geeljire would want to marry those s anyway.
Bro you need to come to America the UK seems like a depressing place some of the girls here are very pretty god fearing and ladylike and dont intermingle with Madows. Unlike in the UK im pretty sure you will find a pretty somali girl that is marriage material but her sister is married to a Madow.

Trending

Latest posts