Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UAE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
If we are not counting Kenya, then the UK.

If they are not terrorists or a sympathizer, they are welfare abusers. If they are not either, they are criminals. In the UK, you become a "man" at 12 or 13 by eating khat. Its a coming of age ritual.

They are the oldest diaspora community but also the most reer baadiye. There is not one who has integrated into British society. They detest it and tell you how much they want to go back home but the problem is they're not leaving.

They're also bullied by the Nigerians and Pakistanis.

Keo

VIP
UK by far is the worst. There is sharia law in some parts of London and police no-go zones, you don't see that in Canada or the US.
There are no no-go zones in the UK. I swear you guys just love to make this shit up. People aren't even giving real reasons as to why the Somali diaspora in the UK is the worst whilst on the other hand, there are real reasons for Canada having the worst Somali diaspora.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
ikke niet holandish praten zoester :cool:

I will honestly tahriib to Canada if shit hits the fan, it's always been my back-up back-up plan if the American dream fails me!!
I see your fixation on cadaan women. :reallymaury:
We already have enough rapefugees as it is.
True and also because most somalis in america live in redneck states e.g ohio minnesota, washington, san diego with barely any Madows and most of the maadows in america are islamophbe. In Canada again theres barely any Madow reverts. But forreal feel it for you somali guys watching over your fine somali sistas getting snached by ex con jamaicans must be the worst feeling ever i wouldnt know how to cope lol UK Somalis are finished people
United Kingdom more like United Kucks. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm from London and it has to be UK the most qashin backwards Somali diaspora excluding myself

The Community has gone to shit

American Somali diaspora has to be No.1 top place...have seen it for myself...decent Somalis who have achieved a lot

Plus UK Somalis are xaasid, too much hatred and jealousy on this shit Island
No1 really succeeds or builds anything
If u a Somali your worst enemy is another Somali over here

Young Somalis are mad tribalistic here I blame landers who are the majority of UK Somalis they always talking about qabil like they get paid from it lmao

And majority of the diaspora girls here are dh!los...if u into unofficial stars marry a xalimo from London

Nah that shit does not happen in America its very rare and only happen to unattractive females over the age of 30 unlike in the uk its young pretty somali girls with good background seeking mosques to find their newly tyrone revert and marrying them in the dozens just admit it bruh issa epidemic in the UK alhamdulilah is unheard of in all other somali diaspora

Its mainly lander girls who marry out if we be honest thats why its common here in the UK and not in other Somali Diaspora...landers don't really live anywhere except UK majority of them

Its complex probably has some tribal element to it...I think lander girls mothers would prefer a tyrone revert or a ginger revert over a somali guy from a clan that ain't a lander...lmao goodluck for them

Trending

Latest posts