Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
UK without a doubt. The ones in US are pursuing the American dream and trying to get somewhere. In the UK they blend in with millions of dark people who grew up in an entitlement culture.

Stalemate. Huge groups of somalis in Europe live off government subsidies, while the North american ones have their own issues.

Definitely canda they've become involved in the hood culture that know you can't tell the difference between them and the blacks

Also with Canada, there is a 'divide' between the haves and the have-nots.

Those who are considered successful don't live in high crime neighbourhoods, and you rarely hear about them. Can't speak for other communities.

Which areas have the most crime rates? Which areas are safe? And where do most of the somalis live? :cosbyhmm:

Worse in terms of what...?

In terms of religious fanaticism and crime its the UK. Lots of youth are either radicalized or become salafist takfirsts.

In terms of lazy welfare queens its Scandinavia and especially Norway, i have so many relatives who havent worked for decades for petty reasons.

You guys notice anything?

Most somalis reside in Yemen and UAE and they're doing fine. non Muslim countries are really not made for us
:gaasdrink:

Do you plan on moving here? :cosbyhmm:

Anyways, most of the crime occurs in west-end and north Toronto, with some crime in Regent (it died down, so not as much as before).

Safer areas are out in the suburbs. Ajax, Vaughn, Markham, Brampton, Mississauga, But some of these places are becoming expensive to live in, so some Somali's are moving to places like Kitchener where houses are relatively cheaper.

Do you want to trade places :hillarybiz:

I have an irrational fear of leaving my house and ending up getting shot. What are the gun laws like in Canada? I heard you have different gun laws to america?

Plus, how do you guys deal with the cold? Geeljirre is not designed for that weather :faysalwtf:

To be honest, Canada isn't even that bad. Just don't live in ghetto/low-income areas and you have nothing to fear.
It's just that a good size of Somali families live in government housing and receive their monthly welfare cheque and refuse to up the ladder in terms of socio-economic status.

Raise your kids with Haram money and bad things will happen in the future...

I have been to UK and it's much worse, any area you live in you run the risk of getting stabbed, every household has at least 1 child that is a drug dealer, and your daughter has a 50/50 chance of running away with a revert.

Canada > UK.

Come on lads, Canada cannot win this

I have romanticized Canada to the point of no return. If Canada has no hope, what is left?

F5dAaUp.png

I'm good over here sxb. :denzelnigga:

No, don't have that fear. Gun laws are strict, but some people end up getting access to guns illegally.

Avoid high crime areas and you're good. Don't hang out with people you don't know. Use common sense.

The cold isn't that bad, bundle up.

Ok, so it's not like the US

Bundle up :gucciwhat: Man, you canadians are something else. We couldn't cope with the little snow the past few days. Even with all the issues we have here in the UK I think i still choose to bask in this weather :trumpsmirk:

Trending