Which of these Circumstances would you Forgive and let your Spouse get away Cheating on you?

Which of these Circumstances would you Forgive and let your Spouse get away Cheating on you?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why forgive a cheater?:pacspit: There's no need to forgive someone that cheats. I've never cheated on a girl, I've never felt the need to, and I've never had to fight any urge to do so.

I've dumped a girl to date other people, but it's not that hard to have some type of integrity and not cheat on people. So when people go off about how cheating is an unavoidable fact of life it really makes me wonder why someone would lower their standards so far. There are plenty of people in the world that wouldn't cheat.

My dad had an affair wit ha coworker when I was around 12 years old, fucked up my family good. And as I've grown up and been in various relationships, I just dont understand why anyone would be so devoid of integrity that they can't tell their romantic entanglement that it's over before sticking their weenis into someone else. And people accept it and forgive it as if it's just a part of nature.

That's silly, it's not a part of nature, it's just selfishness, let me hear your thoughts on this:noneck:

Emotional cheating only. If he fell in love with someone else but didn't flirt or sleep with them, I wouldn't be angry in the slightest. Emotional cheating is a lot more common with women than men though.

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I don't know if this is common but some of my uncles and friends from back home are always chasing after women behind their wives back and will cheat if they have the opportunity. They don't even think messing with woman while married is cheating wallahi.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I don't know if this is common but some of my uncles and friends from back home are always chasing after women behind their wives back and will cheat if they have the opportunity. They don't even think messing with woman while married is cheating wallahi.
I've seen that with my own eyes. Even been hit on and proposed to by married men. My aunt who's husband passed away got hit on and proposed to while her husband was on life support and after they buried him not even 2 days later:noneck::ileycry:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I've seen that with my own eyes. Even been hit on and proposed to by married men. My aunt who's husband passed away got hit on and proposed to while her husband was on life support and after they buried him not even 2 days later:noneck::ileycry:
Crazy. When I was back home, my childhood friend didn't even hesitate to hit on 1 of my girlfriends. Geeljirres are aabaha shukaansiga for real

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Crazy. When I was back home, my childhood friend didn't even hesitate to hit on 1 of my girlfriends. Geeljirres are aabaha shukaansiga for real
This nigga was coming over to fix our electricity and furniture while my aunt was taking care of her bed ridden dying husband, we all thought he was a nice guy helping out old friends (my aunts and her husband grew up with him in the same neighbourhood, her husband was even his macalin) he dressed like a wadaad and was married with 5-6 kids not to mention my aunt was in her 60s while he was in his 40s. He thought my aunts husband's dying was an opportunity and a in for him:gucciwhat:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
None of these are forgivable.
You do me wrong, you don't deserve me.
Point Blank!

I would never settle for someone lesser.
#Gross

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I don't cheat myself,
so I expect someone who I potentially really like that I would consider taking serious not too cheat neither.

There's no need to cheat of course if I remain satisfied in all my desires in need.

Why forgive a cheater?:pacspit: There's no need to forgive someone that cheats. I've never cheated on a girl, I've never felt the need to, and I've never had to fight any urge to do so.

I've dumped a girl to date other people, but it's not that hard to have some type of integrity and not cheat on people. So when people go off about how cheating is an unavoidable fact of life it really makes me wonder why someone would lower their standards so far. There are plenty of people in the world that wouldn't cheat.

My dad had an affair wit ha coworker when I was around 12 years old, fucked up my family good. And as I've grown up and been in various relationships, I just dont understand why anyone would be so devoid of integrity that they can't tell their romantic entanglement that it's over before sticking their weenis into someone else. And people accept it and forgive it as if it's just a part of nature.

That's silly, it's not a part of nature, it's just selfishness, let me hear your thoughts on this:noneck:

A coward would rather cheat then end the relationship their currently in first. I believe both men and women cheat because they like the idea of doing something that's forbidden, they like the adrenaline rush they get from doing something that they know can get them caught. Cheating does nothing but affect both people. Even the cheater will feel guilt and feel regret, whether its after they've been caught or even if its while their continuing the act.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If my man can not give me good s*x AND he cheats then that relationship is out the door, but if he’s good in bed and cheats then it’s out the door after one more sexy time, since I won’t be d*cked down for awhile.

If my man can not give me good s*x AND he cheats then that relationship is out the door, but if he’s good in bed and cheats then it’s out the door after one more sexy time, since I won’t be d*cked down for awhile.

giphy.gif

I would also like to add that emotional cheating is sometimes worst because that's a relationship that's deep with another person. Meaning it's more than sex, the person is connecting to this other person on a heart to heart basis. That kind of cheating is hard to cut off because they've bonded with the person and have opened their soul up to them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

But how would u KNOW for sure? U have been intoxicated ALL your life.

1628101483731.png

Trending