Which of these Circumstances would you Forgive and let your Spouse get away Cheating on you?

Which of these Circumstances would you Forgive and let your Spouse get away Cheating on you?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why forgive a cheater?:pacspit: There's no need to forgive someone that cheats. I've never cheated on a girl, I've never felt the need to, and I've never had to fight any urge to do so.

I've dumped a girl to date other people, but it's not that hard to have some type of integrity and not cheat on people. So when people go off about how cheating is an unavoidable fact of life it really makes me wonder why someone would lower their standards so far. There are plenty of people in the world that wouldn't cheat.

My dad had an affair wit ha coworker when I was around 12 years old, fucked up my family good. And as I've grown up and been in various relationships, I just dont understand why anyone would be so devoid of integrity that they can't tell their romantic entanglement that it's over before sticking their weenis into someone else. And people accept it and forgive it as if it's just a part of nature.

That's silly, it's not a part of nature, it's just selfishness, let me hear your thoughts on this:noneck:

The Question is......
Which of these circumstances would you forgive and let your spouse get away cheating on you? you can only pick 1 out all 7.:ooh::mjkkk::mjhaps:

1.One time mistake, your spouse cheating on you after a unrestible seduction, luckly your spouse confessed to the sin and apologized thoroughly, as far as you he/she is not a repeat offender.

2. flirting: your spouse is not cheating sexually but he/she is flirting with an opposite gender either personall or through,texts, pictures, email or may be more than that such as a kiss or sex?

3.Remorsal/Confession,your partner confessed cheating on you on their own after feeling remorse and guilty, they also promise they will not do such thing again and ask you for forgiveness.

4.Your companion cheated on you while you were committed to them or after a big fight and you decided to take a break from each other for few months and he/she cheating on you to fill the gap.

5.Your soulmate cheated you with your friend,relative or coworker

6.Emotional cheating

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
;)
Man this site is obsessed with marriage, madows, Xalimos, qabil, polygamy

I agree, these topics are strictly for grown up men/women and adults and not for younglings like yourself, a section for kids and anime lovers should come in handy walahi. :lawd:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Once a cheater, always a cheater. If there aren’t kids involved then I’ll end it on the spot no matter the circumstances. People that say cheating is normal or understandable are clearly not ready for a long term relationship :francis:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I just want to add that I expect my women to know where the boundaries are (I AM reasonable, if I didnt trust you i wouldn't date you) but I also expect them to not cheat on me.

I might forgive a harmless cheating such as flirting online but I cannot sustain a relationship with someone who doesnt have enough respect for me to be faithful.

In most things in life, I hold myself up to fairly high standardsand a cheating spouse is quickest way for three Dalaqs on the spot.

However, there is no room for error when it comes to cheating. I've learned how to read and understand women and exposing a cheater is a thrills and worth it.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
my Wife shouldn't look at other men iska daa flirting:gaasdrink:

Well, you better be on the top of your game,first of all you need to practice with many women before your marriage and also read many books, just like a class in school you will have to study the art of sex and take notes from Kamasutra as well.

You realy can't compete with other ethnic groups with our diet and lack of proteins,while a our Skinny folks eats Canjeelo Qalalan for breakfast and Basto(DilacBilaash) and Bariis(Shiid) at lunch and dinner respectively.:chrisfreshhah:

Meanwhile, the Jerome next door is on his 30 day Cambuulo streak and his stroke game is on point, on top of that Jerome or your other rivals are willing to perform orals on both of the holes in the female body and as usual the average Farah can't becoz of a religion. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Well, you better be on the top of your game,first of all you need to practice with many women before your marriage and also read many books, just like a class in school you will have to study the art of sex and take notes from Kamasutra as well.

You realy can't compete with other ethnic groups with our diet and lack of proteins,while a our Skinny folks eats Canjeelo Qalalan for breakfast and Basto(DilacBilaash) and Bariis(Shiid) at lunch and dinner respectively.:chrisfreshhah:

Meanwhile, the Jerome next door is on his 30 day Cambuulo streak and his stroke game is on point, on top of that Jerome or your other rivals are willing to perform orals on both of the holes in the female body and as usual the average Farah can't becoz of a religion. :ftw9nwa:
Competing with men over women is gay. If she wants to mess around with Jamal DeShawn next door then go ahead, talaq talaq talaq .

You sound like a beta male

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
A relationship is all about loyalty. Once that’s broken then it’s a place of no return. There’s a saying: “ it takes years to build trust and only seconds to destroy it”

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Competing with men over women is gay. If she wants to mess around with Jamal DeShawn next door then go ahead, talaq talaq talaq *****.

Why waste all that Meher money on her if you can't even satisfy her in bed? :drakekidding:
You remind me of that Somali movie where the bride says to the groom she needs to be d1cked down and that she didnt leave her parent's house for food and W) jokes, this Halimo with no filter embarrasses the innocent Majo baasto Farah and he had to perform under a pressure.:mjlol::pachah1:
Any way,women/men dont cheat on their partner without any underlying issue, , it is always something even a Shaydaan would motivate them to cheat on your based on a fake mirage and assumptions.

If you fail to square her away every night and make her pass out in her sweat and make sure to be with her all the time then the blame is on you ,most of time then as a young and wise man you should expect your girl filling the void with the out of work Jar333 next door, a wi you should had it coming.:kanyeshrug:

Xaruun

VIP
Why waste all that Meher money on her if you can't even satisfy her in bed? :drakekidding:
You remind me of that Somali movie where the bride says to the groom she needs to be d1cked down and that she didnt leave her parent's house for food and W) jokes, this Halimo with no filter embarrasses the innocent Majo baasto Farah and he had to perform under a pressure.:mjlol::pachah1:
Any way,women/men dont cheat on their partner without any underlying issue, , it is always something even a Shaydaan would motivate them to cheat on your based on a fake mirage and assumptions.

If you fail to square her away every night and make her pass out in her sweat and make sure to be with her all the time then the blame is on you ,most of time then as a young and wise man you should expect your girl filling the void with the out of work Jar333 next door, a wi you should had it coming.:kanyeshrug:
I’m telling you that’s gay. I’m not trying to stop her from cheating. I’m trying to expose her cheating. If I get married, I’d make sure to chat up my wife under multiple fake sm accounts larping as Brads and Tyrones. If she fails the test then gtfo. Maybe I’ll refuse her sex for a week or two first then carry out the test. Those Namibians were high IQ fr.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
If I emotional cheated I would expect to be forgiven since obviously my partner was not connected to me emotionally. We can communicate and work it out. Physically cheating is not forgivable.

Trending