"Where the white man runs away"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
First it had the highly entitled name "Where the white man runs away" but now it'll be known as Dabka. Somalis welcome your next pirate movie and oh Don't forget Submergence, another lovely pirate movie on the way. Aj Aj captain!!!

0dabka.jpg

http://thefilmexperience.net/blog/2017/4/14/barkhad-abdi-is-having-a-good-time.html

Last edited:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Hopefully there will be depth to it. I really had high hopes for Captain Phillips. The ending was the WOAT

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
ugh....

I abhor white media. And barkhad's very sight. when will he go away?​

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I doubt it.

Hopefully there will be depth to it. I really had high hopes for Captain Phillips. The ending was the WOAT

Why do you care what pasty corpses think? The pirates were horrible but dumping nuclear waste in Somali maritime borders was worse. Whenever people ask you that just take the time to explain to to them that nothing happens in vacuum. Educate them.

Another decade of colleagues, fellow students saying "Are you a pirate?":bell:

I hope an cadaan gets kidnapped by a pirate again.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I want him gone or to stop accepting these coon roles. This is like his third time playing a brain dead skinny. I am excited for his Blade Runner role tho.

ugh....

I abhor white media. And barkhad's very sight. when will he go away?​

I doubt it.

Why do you care what pasty corpses think? The pirates were horrible but dumping nuclear waste in Somali maritime borders was worse. Whenever people ask you that just take the time to explain to to them that nothing happens in vacuum. Educate them.

Oh i definitely do.

I even go into full length about how Somali piracy has stagnated several years ago whilst west African and Philippine piracy are the hotspots now.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
No! You remind them of their white pasty pirates. Caadans need a reality check and some guilty tears running down their lupus like cheeks.

Oh i definitely do.

I even go into full length about how Somali piracy has stagnated several years ago whilst west African and Philippine piracy are the hotspots now.

Inshallah when Somalia has a movie industry, any film we make about cadaans should portray them exclusively as nothing but smelly, Christian paedophiles. It's only fair.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
God, he's so fucking ugly. Every man in my extended family/family looks better than this mutant.

Wallahi I hate caadan people trying to make somali people look like this, we are easily the most attractive ethnic group in Africa. They had to look for this mutant nigga through scores of fine ass somali men -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending