Snow bunny heaven is real thang!

Because black men which includes Somali men love white women, this forum proves it. Honestly any non- African women can come on here and have an ego boost lol
I have barely met any Somali guys in real life who are obsessed with white women or puts them on a pedasteel. Only Somali guys obsessed with cadaan girls are fobs or teens who haven’t been around them too much.

You can’t compare Somali men to AA/WA diaspora blacks. Met too many of them who openly tell you they don’t deal with black women .

These cadaans or mathows don't wash there futo uff. Why would any man what a woman you have to teach you wash your futo each time you use the restroom 🀷🏽 ? Id rather have a beautiful Reer Baadiye girl over any snow bunny.

I have barely met any Somali guys in real life who are obsessed with white women or puts them on a pedasteel. Only Somali guys obsessed with cadaan girls are fobs or teens who haven’t been around them too much.

You can’t compare Somali men to AA/WA diaspora blacks. Met too many of them who openly tell you they don’t deal with black women .
Actually you’re right I'm a teenager myself so I do sometimes see them irl obsessing over cadan girls. But where I live most Somali guys whether they are teenagers or in their 20s/30s all seem to have the same preferences, Middle Eastern, North African, Bengali girls, then lastly Somali girls.

Actually you’re right I'm a teenager myself so I do sometimes see them irl obsessing over cadan girls. But where I live most Somali guys whether they are teenagers or in their 20s/30s all seem to have the same preferences, Middle Eastern, North African, Bengali girls, then lastly Somali girls.

If that was the case why is it Somali men marrying Somali women mostly . Rare is it for our people to marry out .

Bengali over Somali girls. Never heard that before. Cajiib.

If you put 10 xalimos and 10 NA/Middle Easterns- xalimos or horn Africans are better looking on average. Some of those communities perform all kinds of laser surgery and hair removal etc. I think there is a lot of propaganda about how good looking they are on average.

Also, some Somali ciyaal suuq have a presence for ajanabis to have as girlfriends/link ups because it’s less hassle than Somali girls. They eventually go onto marry a xalimos.

Jamming Jay Z GIF

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Somali guys might date a snowbunny but would never marry,that’s the difference between African Americans and us

If I had a nickel for every time a post about an caadan women was made on this forum I'd be competing with Bezos
This is literally the first post that was made about cadaan women since I registered.
Because black men which includes Somali men love white women, this forum proves it. Honestly any non- African women can come on here and have an ego boost lol
f*ck you twoπŸ–•πŸ–•two middle fingers:pacspit::pacspit:the topic is about madow love for cadaan women and these two putas somehow bring up Somali.