Where does the “cheap and clean” myth come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I never said they were innocent. I know what happened around 2008-2013 when those brainwashed Salafis were marrying reverts. I just find it interesting that Idiots that were born in 2000 are writing essays about things they don’t know.

Also, you’re all massive self-haters who like to dunk on Somali women. Arab and Pakistani women were also marrying these reverts, I know, I saw it and know and seen them. Yet, you want to create the narrative it was just Somali women.
Damn how old are you Ms Angelina should I call you edoo instead of Ms?

Lots of those elites were either closeted gaalo or were secular. They play a good game hiding their true selves. PM Egal was in Las Vegas gambling when Barre did his coup. I saw a drunk Hassan Adan Samatar taking 3 or 4 women with him. Many of the older generation hide their past and transform but were the most western generation.
it does seem more strategical politically wise to be what the masses want, well at least publicly. I mean even in recent politics you got Erdoğan who supported the lgbt in 2002 (I doubt that he even agreed with it) to have more people vote for him and now he became this "ultimate sheikh" because he knows his target audience. Somali politicians back in the day were a lot smarter then the puppets we have nowadays, so I wouldn't suprised if some of them played clever games to be on top.

Cadaan revert men are a minority of all reverts the other ones can only dream about paki and arab women and we all know who they settle for.
Lol, they marry Arab and Asian women all the time. There was literally a video at an Islamic event and many of the Arab and Asian women were married to men outside of their communities. You believe that Somali women marry out more as you’re a self-hater. Simple as.
Why would ajnabis spare you if they noticed a pattern? Marrocan women get slandered by every ajnabi community if their women turned around and blamed marrocan men for their own reputation me as an ajnabi would laugh.
Why would ajnabis call Somalis cheap and clean and when their women marry out just as much? It was coined by self-hating and disgusting men like yourself.
Nowdays when Somali girls on socialmedia dress improperly with the hijab ajnabis always comment ” always the somalis” but i guess that’s also something Somali guys coined?
It’s because their women can pass for different ethnic groups and let’s be real, they at least take off their hijab before doing shit. Somalis are a lot more connected as a community and we’re loud.

But it’s fine, carry on shitting on your women. We can play the same game: it’s like me saying that Somali men engage in criminality more so than Asian and Arab men especially in cities like Toronto and London. But you’d cry if someone pointed that out.

Lol, they marry Arab and Asian women all the time. There was literally a video at an Islamic event and many of the Arab and Asian men were married to men outside of their communities. You believe that Somali women marry out more as you’re a self-hater. Simple as.

Why would ajnabis call Somalis cheap and clean and when their women marry out just as much? It was coined by self-hating and disgusting men like yourself.

It’s because their women can pass for different ethnic groups and let’s be real, they at least take off their hijab before doing shit. Somalis are a lot more connected as a community and we’re loud.

But it’s fine, carry on shitting on your women. We can play the same game: it’s like me saying that Somali men engage in criminality more so than Asian and Arab men especially in cities like Toronto and London. But you’d cry if someone pointed that out.
Paki and arab women if they marry out do it upwards your bugging out if u think they the ones marrying revert convict or the anxious ginger guy in the west. There are way more arabs afghans pakis in turkey but they not the ones marrying the old turkish men.

Pree how u avoid my statement regarding the disrespect of marrocan women by ajnabi men this is no different what ever reputation u make for urself is yours. When has somebody ever mentioned Yemeni women? they aint even on socialmedia the haya of yemeni women manshallah.

My women are in my family they the ones i have an obligation too. I can call Somali women out just like ajnabi women if that makes u salty then so be it. Why would i care if u call out gangbangers? Might be the only Somali in here who can say not a single one in my immediate family involved in the streets alhamdulilah.

Paki and arab women if they marry out do it upwards your bugging out if u think they the ones marrying revert convict or the anxious ginger guy in the west. There are way more arabs afghans pakis in turkey but they not the ones marrying the old turkish men.
You’re so silly I don’t know where to begin. I’ve personally seen them marry Madow reverts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pree how u avoid my statement regarding the disrespect of marrocan women by ajnabi men this is no different what ever reputation u make for urself is yours. When has somebody ever mentioned Yemeni women? they aint even on socialmedia the haya of yemeni women manshallah.
My women are in my family they the ones i have an obligation too. I can call Somali women out just like ajnabi women if that makes u salty then so be it. Why would i care if u call out gangbangers? Might be the only Somali in here who can say not a single one in my immediate family involved in the streets alhamdulilah.
Call out Somali for what? Because a minority have married useless men who are reverts? I’m sorry but the vast majority that marry out aren’t marrying gang bangers. Look at tiktok, you lot are even insulting and harassing the ones that have married harmless nerdy looking Arab and white men. Get out here.

Last edited:

south asian women literally marry anything with 2 legs why are you lying? this is incel cope all the somali girls in nyc marry successful men

You’re so silly I don’t know where to begin. I’ve personally seen them marry Madow reverts.
Keep denying it, a quick visit to muslim ummah forum will prove you wrong.
Abaarso old man went and got a young women in Somaliland, alot Xalimos supported him if u had the chance to turn Somalia into Marroco you would with no doubt. Marrocan women marry upwards meanwhile xalimos marry old turk and khat headed yemeni and u got the guts to insult marrocan women for marrying wealthy gulf men? If gulf men was interested in u other than being maids in Saudi it wud been a valid point but cmon?
But you’re a self-hater that will compare apples and oranges. Men like you need to leave our community and go where you think the grass is greener. It’s disgusting that this point Wallahi.
Your projecting so badly, There a reason ur only found in gender war topics at ur big age and what kind of community are u speaking about?
Call out Somali for what? Because a minority have married useless men who are reverts? I’m sorry but the vast majority that marry out aren’t marrying gang bangers. Look at tiktok, you lot are even insulting and harassing the ones that have married harmless nerdy looking Arab and white men. Get out here.
Vast majority on tiktok are ajnabi worshiper which will rightfully get called out. No other ethnicity other than Thai women make a whole fan page regarding their IR. Maybe due to self esteem? makes sense considering the amount of bleaching Somali women does. In America there a term for it ” bed wenches” is that what it is?

Keep denying it, a quick visit to muslim ummah forum will prove you wrong.

Abaarso old man went and got a young women in Somaliland, alot Xalimos supported him if u had the chance to turn Somalia into Marroco you would with no doubt. Marrocan women marry upwards
meanwhile xalimos marry old turk
and khat headed yemeni and u got the guts to insult marrocan women for marrying wealthy gulf men?
I’m not insulting them all. Just providing context as to why men say that about them. It isn’t their fault and it’s a minority but it’s what happens when your country opens up to Tourism, very beautiful women MashaAllah and you have men who many are predatory and will try and take advantage.

[/SPOILER]

Your projecting so badly, There a reason ur only found in gender war topics at ur big age and what kind of community are u speaking about?
What’s projecting is hating and lying on your own women. I’m found here because many of you guys on here are sick in the head and will throw your women under the bus.
Vast majority on tiktok are ajnabi worshiper which will rightfully get called out. No other ethnicity other than Thai women make a whole fan page regarding their IR. Maybe due to self esteem? makes sense considering the amount of bleaching Somali women does. In America there a term for it ” bed wenches” is that what it is?
Lol, there are literal pages of women from other nations doing that, but because you’re a self-hater you only like to demonize your own.

Please marry out. Go to those women that are so much better than Somali women. Your sickness and uuqdaad is clear

Last edited:
I never knew the phrase was an insult. I always assumed it meant easy marriage and low mehr with a chaste woman. How is it seen as something bad to be cheap and clean? Is that not a good thing to make marriage not difficult?

you mentioned wealthy gulf men marrying marrocan women as second wife whats the issue? Much better than marrying a 55 yrs old turk in istanbul who chop kebab for a living.
Western* men with a strong passport go to Marroco. already gave u an example Abaarso old groomer married a isaaq women and all the Xalimos was supporting it. Old men are already in Xalane where all kind of shit goes down are u slow?
I’ll agree with you, the day that ajnabi men can go to your nation to sleep around, broke ajnabi Westerners can go to your country to marry do this.

Even Mohammed Hijab on a podcast was ‘praising’ Morocco as a county that is relatively to cheap to marry in for ajnabis.
I seen that vid of Mohammed hijab and he tried gatekeep Egyptian women saying its ”expensive” to marry them hilarious take. But perfect example of how the muslim women who marry out the most are also disrespected the most take it as u wish.
Yes a few cases that caused a storm is comparable to a place in which men go to on lad’s holidays to sleep with the local women, a place in which you can go to and marry multiple women. Of course it’s the same.

Wallahi, you truly hate us don’t you, that you’d lie and say that we are known to have ajnabis come to Somalia to sleep with women. The fact that you’ll gloss over the fact that a khat eating Yemeni can also go to Morocco and get married as well. The fact that Prostitution is rampant there and the list goes on.
A ordinary yemeni could never marry a marrocan women but a Somali women if were honest. The men who get married in Marroco has a western passport what can a khat headed yemeni provide?
What’s projecting is hating and lying on your own women. I’m found here because many of you guys on here are sick in the head and will though your women under the bus.

Lol, there are literal pages of women from other nations doing that, but because you’re a self-hater you only like to demonize your own.

Please marry out. Go to those women that are so much better than Somali women. Your sickness and uuqdaad is clear
Didnt i tell you my women are in my immediate family? I can hold a objective view on Somali women as im a outsider and dont really have an obligation to you. Who i marry is none of ur concerns a man cant marry out anyway.

Anyway you dont get paid to do this seems like ur a ajnabi leftover funny a couple pages behind u was calling for Somali women to marry anybody aslong as they muslim which is fine but then never guilttrip with ur ”own women” cuz in ur own words ur for whole muslim ummah then and hopefully ajnabis can protect and honour ur dignity just like the Marrocan women👍

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
love my cadaan kings
Aw hell nahh
20230528_203208.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending