Where does the “cheap and clean” myth come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Somali’s in the UK made it normal to insult each other in an attempt to pander to other groups. Lockdown exacerbated the problem
So, that could possibly mean non-English speaking pirates* do not get drawn into this malevolent tussle. From what I have seen those brought up in Arabia hardly not.

* Do Somalis have a nickname? What do your mates call you? Some of mine use the pirates appellation.

you faaraxs love spreading this lie another delusional abdi told me it started in canada. The truth is "cheap and clean" even sounds like a fob term and if ajnabi men call somali women that why do we only hear somali men say it? you guys made it up to stop somali women from marrying out but it's not working
200.gif

In other words, mid ajnabi ah baa kugu aasa? Do I hear you right?

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
I have lived in the U.S. for decades now and never came across anything like this. What has happened to our community in Europe? Somali's in the USA is for sure more caring and shows real respect to Somali queens than the UK. I wonder what has happened to the lost Somali community in the UK. Y'all are finished, subhanallah. Next thing you know, left and right extremists will be attacking your brothers and sisters. Act now before it's too late. #unity #Somali #Somalipride.

It’s some shit incels made up. Incels have had a problem speaking to Somali women for a long time and all they do is respond with insults. Proof of this is in somnet.com/archives. Forums that goes back to ‘99 are mostly about Abdis expressing being sexually frustrated.
Wallahi i'm crying of laughter man said 1999 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending