Where does the “cheap and clean” myth come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Angelina is so weird. She will defend Somali women at all costs. It's always the guys fault for everything that happens to the women. smh.
She does not like it when people dismiss her but she is doing the same to you by the "you don't live in London" phrase.
I live in London and Brixton was famous for linking ex cons with Somali women. The reason why most were Somali women were because we don't kill out women if they marry out (maybe the parents disowned them but never killed).
Moreover, there was this was not exclusive to the UK, there was a video of a girl in Canada calling out a sheikh (bashir? or saiid?) that always try to match poor xalimos looking to marry with ex-criminals that reverted in prison. It's not the "garbage hearsay from men" if it from one of your fellow Somali sisters.
Lastly, Somali men were in the dark ages in the 2000s and early 2010s (drugs, crime, e.t.c,) so I can understand marrying out then but to marry downwards is weird behaviour. And yet they always say that Somali women put extra conditions in marriage with ajanabi?
:ulyin:
Ngl more times u just ignore these types of females...just by seeing her response on any post......u can tell it comes from a place of hurt so any type of dialogue with her is always going to be filled with bias.....

Ngl more times u just ignore these types of females...just by seeing her response on any post......u can tell it comes from a place of hurt so any type of dialogue with her is always going to be filled with bias.....
I clocked it she herself was involved from 2008-2013 her own word , tbh her whole personality makes sense now.

She keeps on bringing up madows as if the cadaan revert discord mod or the syrian refuge is any better 🤡

I clocked it she herself was involved from 2008-2013 her own word , tbh her whole personality makes sense now.

She keeps on bringing up madows as if the cadaan revert discord mod or the syrian refuge is any better 🤡
Involved

Are you okay? I’m married to a Somali and during that time period I was in my late teens and never got married. What’s wrong with you lot? Why do you have to create a fake narrative when people call you out on your hatred and bitterness towards your own people?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Cadaan revert men are a minority of all reverts the other ones can only dream about paki and arab women and we all know who they settle for.

Why would ajnabis spare you if they noticed a pattern? Marrocan women get slandered by every ajnabi community if their women turned around and blamed marrocan men for their own reputation me as an ajnabi would laugh.

Nowdays when Somali girls on socialmedia dress improperly with the hijab ajnabis always comment ” always the somalis” but i guess that’s also something Somali guys coined?
I’d give you a proper response but you and I both know you are being disgusting wrong on purpose. To even mention xalimos as “dressing immodestly” compared to Arabs and Pakistanis is out of this world. Same countries where most of their populations don’t even wear hijab.
:pacspit:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You’re so silly I don’t know where to begin. I’ve personally seen them marry Madow reverts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Call out Somali for what? Because a minority have married useless men who are reverts? I’m sorry but the vast majority that marry out aren’t marrying gang bangers. Look at tiktok, you lot are even insulting and harassing the ones that have married harmless nerdy looking Arab and white men. Get out here.
These idiots put arabs and desis on a pedestal. If the men are known as criminals, scammers and “groomer gangs” who don’t care for deen or dhaqan, what makes them think their women are above marrying reverts?
For the past week, my tiktok fyp has been about desi girls going mad over their favorite hood rapper getting married. They are making videos insulting the wife and calling her ugly when they look like shit themselves. Come to find out, the girl (who’s also desi muslim) he married had a wecel child for him and they had to get married but according to dusty sspot faraxs no such a thing would ever happen in their community because they are high class. Their women would never fawn over a degenerate because they are high class. While us xalimos are bottom barrel.
:duck:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You’re so silly I don’t know where to begin. I’ve personally seen them marry Madow reverts.

Call out Somali for what? Because a minority have married useless men who are reverts? I’m sorry but the vast majority that marry out aren’t marrying gang bangers. Look at tiktok, you lot are even insulting and harassing the ones that have married harmless nerdy looking Arab and white men. Get out here.
One more thing babes, Asian men in the UK are notoriously known for going to Morocco to sleep with prostitutes. What does that say about their community? We know their is a double standard and men aren’t held accountable for being lowly degenerate wh0res but where there is smoke there is fire. If the men can be degenerates then so can the women.

It’s equivalent to saying faraxs are shitty while xalimos are top tier and vice versa. It doesn’t work that way. The actions of either gender are mirrors of the opposite gender.
:axvmm9o:

These idiots put arabs and desis on a pedestal. If the men are known as criminals, scammers and “groomer gangs” who don’t care for deen or dhaqan, what makes them think their women are above marrying reverts?
For the past week, my tiktok fyp has been about desi girls going mad over their favorite hood rapper getting married. They are making videos insulting the wife and calling her ugly when they look like shit themselves. Come to find out, the girl (who’s also desi muslim) he married had a wecel child for him and they had to get married but according to dusty sspot faraxs no such a thing would ever happen in their community because they are high class. Their women would never fawn over a degenerate because they are high class. While us xalimos are bottom barrel.
:duck:
They’re self-haters that have severe sickness in their hearts. It’s actually scary how they’d lie, think the worst of their women and would embarrass their community on the net to say the worst of things. Cheap and clean was coined by them and even what they’re writing now by putting others on a pedestal whilst shitting on Xalimos, should tell you everything.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No other ethnicity other than Thai women make a whole fan page regarding their IR. Maybe due to self esteem? makes sense considering the amount of bleaching Somali women does. In America there a term for it ” bed wenches” is that what it is?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
told. I have relatives who live in London and I was told that term was coined by ajnabis imams. :manny:
I thought you were smarter than that Javelin. You’d have to be retarded to think an Imam would say such a thing and get away with it. It came from faraxs.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The reason why most were Somali women were because we don't kill out women if they marry out (maybe the parents disowned them but never killed).
Makes zero sense because Arabs are having an epdemic of Arab women marrying out to madhows against their families wishes in France. At least 1/4 of Desis in America marry ajnabis.

What y’all are claiming is false. Don’t let these hurt faraxs lie to you.
:ivers:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
When was the last time you saw a farax with a criminal becky or sheniqua. Go on youtube and watch Kaypassion divorce story.
Faraxs hit and quit. Or as we call it on sspot, kudufo kadaqaq. I personally have 3 half-somali garacs with crackhead gaal moms on my 23andme. Have some shame, you know men and women don’t get treated the same, at least the women were married, can’t say the same for the faraxs hiding their half somali wecels.
:jaynerd:

I thought you were smarter than that Javelin. You’d have to be retarded to think an Imam would say such a thing and get away with it. It came from faraxs.
This is the salafi imam we are talking about you don't have to be an alim to be an imam.

you make threads everyday about these "imam" and now your trying to say that it would be retarded for them to say this when somali women are involved? :childplease:

I'm surprised at your bias that you can say that despite the fact they have said and done worse I can pull up your own threads of salafi "imam" saying wild stuff 10x worse then that and you have made a bunch of threads saying why are these different groups obsessing over somali women all the time you have 100s of threads like that on exactly these types of people

l
This is the salafi imam we are talking about you don't have to be an alim to be an imam.

you make threads everyday about these "imam" and now your trying to say that it would be retarded for them to say this when somali women are involved? :childplease:

I'm surprised at your bias that you can say that despite the fact they have said and done worse I can pull up your own threads of salafi "imam" saying wild stuff 10x worse then that and you have made a bunch of threads saying why are these different groups obsessing over somali women all the time you have 100s of threads like that on exactly these types of people
Jav stop being dishonest. Tell us what Iman said it? I really want to know what Salafi Imam from Brixton or Lewisham said that. Interesting.

l

jav stop being dishonest. Tell us what Iman said it? I really want to know what Salafi Imam from Brixton or Lewisham said that. Interesting.
I did tell you previously that this was what I was told I don't know who in particular and it could be faraxs who started this but we don't know that for certain either. I'm just not denying that possibility is the only difference in our take on this

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

There’s level to it honey. Nobody is insulting a whole ethnicity and getting away with it. Look what happened to Rageh for what he said about African Americans of all people. You’re being disingenuous right now.

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending