Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be married to my beautiful fiance and have 6 sons Inshallah to carry on my legacy and also be money making like mad on my real estate and qaat business in hargeisa

Be married to my beautiful fiance and have 6 sons Inshallah to carry on my legacy and also be money making like mad on my real estate and qaat business in hargeisa
smh
giphy.gif

Owner of a mulimillion business, couple kids and marriage of course.
More religious than I am right now. Living in Somalia.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Got my law degree , $400k in the bank, happily married to a Persian girl

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I do not know where fate shall take me.

It may take me to my homeland, my adopted home or to the steppe regions of Mā warāʼ al-Nahr, or even death.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I will be the president of shanta Somali. I can do better job than the stuttering farmajo, Faysal warabe the kangaroo dancer, Abdi manakoobiyo, Shariif dalxiis, Abdi-Ibnu-Meles-ubaroorte and finally qoslaye/aflershe
:denzelnigga::mjswag::dabcasar:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Is that the only thing you took about from it :tocry: Why Persian, cause Persian girls:whoo: is where a problem with Persians with you ?

No I don't have a problem with Persians, I don't know how you seem to think that I implied that. I was just curious as to why you said you wanted to marry a Persian that's all.
:ohno:

21+, you need to be married before 30 wallahi, I got a 2nd cousin in Liverpool who is a lawyer, very successful but unmarried at the age of 33 wallahi wiis ku boogtay she's starting to lose hair, gained crazy weight and she spends all her free time at nightclubs trying to seduce 18 year old uni freshers:susp:
susp.png

Maskeeenaa I feel for her do duaa for her mate. Or marry her yourself maybe :cosbyhmm:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
21+, you need to be married before 30 wallahi, I got a 2nd cousin in Liverpool who is a lawyer, very successful but unmarried at the age of 33 wallahi wiis ku boogtay she's starting to lose hair, gained crazy weight and she spends all her free time at nightclubs trying to seduce 18 year old uni freshers:susp:
What type of lawyers are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending