Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread title speaks for itself, lets celebrate Somali excellence

I will start, I see myself in a tea shop in a less explosive Xamar collecting Intel as a secret agent working for Puntland Intelligence Agency.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Get married, buy a house in California and invest in my children's future, save money for my children's college education, and visit back home occasionally as well as other places.

10 years is a long time :jaynerd: I'm not 100% sure yet besides having my own place, surrounding myself with good company and a stable career I enjoy.

Maybe a family :cosbyhmm:

10 years is a long time :jaynerd: I'm not 100% sure yet besides having my own place, surrounding myself with good company and a stable career I enjoy.

Maybe a family :cosbyhmm:

Maybe a family ?? How old are you?:faysalwtf: With this mindset you best go and freeze some eggs now xabibi:farole:

How old do you think I am? and it was just a thought :whoa:
21+, you need to be married before 30 wallahi, I got a 2nd cousin in Liverpool who is a lawyer, very successful but unmarried at the age of 33 wallahi wiis ku boogtay she's starting to lose hair, gained crazy weight and she spends all her free time at nightclubs trying to seduce 18 year old uni freshers:susp:

21+, you need to be married before 30 wallahi, I got a 2nd cousin in Liverpool who is a lawyer, very successful but unmarried at the age of 33 wallahi wiis ku boogtay she's starting to lose hair, gained crazy weight and she spends all her free time at nightclubs trying to seduce 18 year old uni freshers:susp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I plan on marrying before that of course but the idea of having my own children makes me nervous.

I hope to marry a Syrian refugee like sh dabcasar,

The parents will be grateful i am marrying their daughter and i am attractive so its also a win for the girl,

Good for you, insha'Allah your dream comes true, me personally I like my biiris iyo hilib with a side of salad and adriyad over falafel and couscous,

xalwad iyo biskid over kanafeh and baklava :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts