Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Married, CEO of my Company, or working with the youth in Somalia.:samwelcome:
the only person i can relate minus the working with "the youth of somalia". not sure tho about the married thing as i plan to keep deflowering as much malab as i can in the next 20 years before marrying.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
i see myself as the Somali Rothschild in 10 years.
IMG_4385.JPG

and heres my plan:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El padrone

Can elaborate on investing in Shopify. How risky is it ? I don't mind dropping in 20k to test it out.
dont risk your 20k for testing out. investment is longterm work. either invest in government bonds, or shares in backhome. theres new investments going on in sland that are accepting equity capital as we speak with solid 35 pct ROI in the first year.

dm for more info if interested.

the only person i can relate minus the working with "the youth of somalia". not sure tho about the married thing as i plan to keep deflowering as much malab as i can in the next 20 years before marrying.

Did you know that if you have sex before marriage, you will inevitably end up marrying a non-virgin fellow fornicator or a polytheist? I found this in the Quran recently so now I'm more open to marriage with a

El padrone

i see myself as the Somali Rothschild in 10 years.
View attachment 33204
and heres my plan:

my nigga :denzelnigga:

good dreams only if you cud go thru with it and work extra hard for this instead being a memelord and harassing twitter blm xaliimos fulltime.

tho thats the rothschilds blueprint it might not work in somalia as no qabiil will let you buy more than one third of their vacant land unless you are darod which in this case you could buy almost half of somalia not as easy tho.

maybe stick to your business ventures and use your money to further your political influence not to oppress and control others.

El padrone

Did you know that if you have sex before marriage, you will inevitably end up marrying a non-virgin fellow fornicator or a polytheist? I found this in the Quran recently so now I'm more open to marriage with a
tho i dont follow the quran, it only says fellow fornicators suit eachother, but if you repent you can marry a virgin. its just not obligatory tho

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
dont risk your 20k for testing out. investment is longterm work. either invest in government bonds, or shares in backhome. theres new investments going on in sland that are accepting equity capital as we speak with solid 35 pct ROI in the first year.

dm for more info if interested.
Hey bro, what do you actually do for a living in hargeisa ? Do you own rental properties ?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
my nigga :denzelnigga:

good dreams only if you cud go thru with it and work extra hard for this instead being a memelord and harassing twitter blm xaliimos fulltime.

tho thats the rothschilds blueprint it might not work in somalia as no qabiil will let you buy more than one third of their vacant land unless you are darod which in this case you could buy almost half of somalia not as easy tho.

maybe stick to your business ventures and use your money to further your political influence not to oppress and control others.

i am fully aware of that qabiil problem and not being able to buy land from certain regions, thats why they wont get investment

:manny:

and i might sound like MSB sometimes :jaynerd: but i am not a communist, but rather a capitalist :rejoice:

8736C12B-C573-432E-8F15-DA203F971126.jpeg

i profit from your suffering

Captain at either West jest or Air Canada. Paid off my student loans and my dream car. Comfortably paying off a detached home in the suburbs and renting my condo.

Captain at either West jest or Air Canada. Paid off my student loans and my dream car. Comfortably paying off a detached home in the suburbs and renting my condo.

How the hell you gonna pay for flight school, you must be loaded? Or you going on an airline sponsored cadet type thing?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Married with kids a couple houses back home and a few businesses maybe even a catering business for weddings and special occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts