Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just MDMA, want to try shrooms though. kkk

MDMA
I am not loaded sxb. Poor Uni student surviving day by day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should start your own flight company, get a ppl, get a small plane shipped to somalia, you do deliveries or surveillance flights or some other needed shit, won't get in much trouble as well as every tom dick and harry violate Somali airspace 24/7. Tbh only works if you don't have dreams of being a Boeing 777 captain in a fresh suit.

Nothing Gaalnimo about it.:browtf:

Being at one with nature can be spiritually uplifting. Even more so with the aid of natural hallucinogens. You have a heightened awareness of space and time when united with nature, and the goodness that is found in what it brings forth.:lawd:

Nothing Gaalnimo about it.:browtf:

Being at one with nature can be spiritually uplifting. Even more so with the aid of natural hallucinogens. You have a heightened awareness of space and time when united with nature, and the goodness that is found in what it brings forth.:lawd:

Druggie qasaroos:what: I prefer human beings

Druggie qasaroos:what: I prefer human beings

The majority of male Somalis are Khat users, are they not Bani Adam? Somali Sufis would often use Khat, some still do, to enhance their mystical experience. Don't knock it till it you have tried it.:ufdup:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Thread title speaks for itself, lets celebrate Somali excellence

I will start, I see myself in a tea shop in a less explosive Xamar collecting Intel as a secret agent working for Puntland Intelligence Agency.
Bald head and In med school.
40A004AC-3FC1-483E-968D-60D096915609.png

I’ll probably be as old as these habro:damn:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
In 10 years? Managing my companies from my beachfront property in Somalia :lolbron:, giving my mom a thousand maids and her own property, being a legend in my gobol like my grandparents :salute:, making sure kids go to school by paying their tuition, being on the forbes list.

I have a lot of cool shit planned.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Hey bro, what do you actually do for a living in hargeisa ? Do you own rental properties ?
Im man of many occupations but yh i do flip homes like laxoox.

its the best time to be in real estate in sland rn because theres 3 banks now providing mortgage loans. down payment starting as low as 10 pct, if i were u i wud put that 20k on 5 homes at 30k then rent out. pay the rentals with mortgages then halfway when all homes paid in 4 years then i wud flip them at full or premium price. that is $150,000 USD return with $20k investment.

leveraged finance 101. baby!

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
In 10 years? Managing my companies from my beachfront property in Somalia :lolbron:, giving my mom a thousand maids and her own property, being a legend in my gobol like my grandparents :salute:, making sure kids go to school by paying their tuition, being on the forbes list.

my kind of naag! hope you are into BDSM too, hot stuff.

What ethnicity will the thousand maids be and how will you capture them?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yeah but we need to do it how our forefathers did it, bantus are for work and Ethiopians are for sexual needs. You can't get one maid to do both, it's unfair,unjust and quite frankly cruel.
True. we can't do sexual slavery in today society but the good thing is Ethiopians will do anything for money. Hot Amharic and Tigray girls can live with you as concubines for just $100 a month. I know many Ethiopians girls who do it in Djibouti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending