Where do you guys see yourself in the next 10 years?

Where do you guys see yourself in the next 10 years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am tired of this 10-6 job. Same shit every year save go on holiday then repeat.

Cant wait to be relaxing in my crib in jazeera beach inshallah when am 35.

So whats your plan?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
In 10 years, I would see myself having a dream career and making very good money. I would be married then with beautiful kids and I might possibly live abroad in rich countries but I love Toronto so I don't know.

I would also contribute my father's massive farm projects in Arabsiyo, Gabiley region and have a massive beautiful mansion in Hargeisa where I can send my kids for holidays.

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I want to move back to Somalia and start my own business if the business is going well i want to build a house near the beach.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hopefully inshallah I will have accomplished my career goal.

In 10 years if everything goes well I see myself living in Seattle Washington in a nice condo with a nice view of mt rainier,.I don’t know if I will be married by then but it would be cool if I was.
Or living in San Diego California with a nice condo not to far from the beach.

Working in the city in weekdays,chilling in my house in the beach or house in the country side
Build hospitals around somaliland and rest of somalia,build a beach house in berbera,
Buy land in the islands in tanzania

10 years might not be enough

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Working in the city in weekdays,chilling in my house in the beach or house in the country side
Build hospitals around somaliland and rest of somalia,build a beach house in berbera,

why buy land in tanzanian islands when we already have islands in somalia?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

There will be plenty of hospitals in somalia in 10 years, you might need to think of something else to build.

I need to save for a house for atleast 8 yrs since a need to max a tax favorable account for housing that expires in 8 yrs

It’s not possible to accurately plan so far

I thought by now I would be having a martini in Miami inside a yatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending