Where do you guys see yourself in the next 10 years?

Where do you guys see yourself in the next 10 years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I kind of know where my life is going to go tbh.

1) Senior management in a big company.
2) Married to the wife I love to death.
3) I have 2-3 kids which give me joy!!!!
4) My sisters and hooyo are taken care of completely!
5) I continue travelling the world during my vacation periods.

Why is living in the middle East a option. What about South East Asia regions or Caribbean.

In 10 years , ill be in my early 30s . I want to financially successful to a point where I can start planning my retirement early.

Already have money saved.

4 wives

32 kids(each wife will have to produce a child every year or she's getting replaced).

millionaire, or at the very least, have loads of money.

Living in a farm house in kismaayo with fardo and geel, near the coast.

INSHALLAH.

Muji

VIP
You didn't answer question.

Where do you see yourself realistically in 10 years and how are you working towards it? :hmm:

I envision myself climbing the career ladder, living where I want, earning passive income. Married to someone who has the same aim in life (to level up and meet our potential). Then I will make a list of the things in our culture that are toxic (sexism, daqan celis, group think etc) and avoid passing it on to my kids. My kids will be who they want to be and they will have my support. I will teach the boys and the GIRLS to be independent and move out as soon as they can so they can grow and be functional members of society.

Why about you?

I envision myself climbing the career ladder, living where I want, earning passive income. Married to someone who has the same aim in life (to level up and meet our potential). Then I will make a list of the things in our culture that are toxic (sexism, daqan celis, group think etc) and avoid passing it on to my kids. My kids will be who they want to be and they will have my support. I will teach the boys and the GIRLS to be independent and move out as soon as they can so they can grow and be functional members of society.

Why about you?

Mashallah :lawd:

I wrote it in my previous comment, do you not even read my post anymore? :jaynerd:

Would you be okay with your children leaving religion and how would that function with a religious muslim man? :hmm:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
at least 40k GBP a year. I'm doing well so far alhamdulilah

Who said I’m not allowed to marry a non-Muslim? Where are your quranic sources?

Complicated:
The Quran forbids only marriage with people who are polytheist for both men and women jf. Quran 2: 221, and gives explicit promission to marry women of the book (Jews/Christina) jf. Quran 5:5.

It directly does not state that women can't marry men of the book, nor does the hadith, but the consensus of Muslim Jurist trough all times have been that such marriage is not allowed trough an analogy, meaning the absence of permission means it is not permitted.

Muji

VIP
Complicated:
The Quran forbids only marriage with people who are polytheist for both men and women jf. Quran 2: 221, and gives explicit promission to marry women of the book (Jews/Christina) jf. Quran 5:5.

It directly does not state that women can't marry men of the book, nor does the hadith, but the consensus of Muslim Jurist trough all times have been that such marriage is not allowed trough an analogy, meaning the absence of permission means it is not permitted.

The majority of Muslim jurist are men and these men have traditionally fought with Christian and Jewish men. In order to stop a Christian enemy marrying a Muslim woman and creating a conflict of interest these Muslim jurist made that ‘ruling’ but since I’m following the Quran and not Muslim men, I’m not following that practice.

I dont know if I will be alive by then.
I hope to be healthy and wealthy if I make it.if not i hope to make it in jannah with the nabi ace and my mom who i've missed dearly day and night.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I envision myself having a successful art career taking off. Living alone quietly in the countryside. Hopefully I will have finished my schooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending