Where do you guys see yourself in the next 10 years?

Where do you guys see yourself in the next 10 years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Yes. Why u may ask... That's because almost all the things I have seen on this fucking world has been bad. Literally almost every bad things that I have predicted has happened for some reason.
You can't expect the world to be perfect, soon you will see light in your life but you have to work towards it too.

Yes. Why u may ask... That's because almost all the things I have seen on this fucking world has been bad. Literally almost every bad things that I have predict always happens for some reason.

Honestly some people are like that. But I’ve been to Somalia several times and it made me appreciate the good life in Norway. Whites here complain often but they should compare with the rest of the world.

Loosing faith made me a little more pessimistic and nihilistic. But there are lots of things to enjoy.

Now I believe that the only worthwhile thing is love, If i can find the girl I’m madly in love with then I don’t think i will complain ever again. I feel like love fills a void in people’s heart for all kinds of things.

Feeling disoriented, seeing life as complex etc...

Living a simple life and not having too many grandiose goals helps too.

Honestly some people are like that. But I’ve been to Somalia several times and it made me appreciate the good life in Norway. Whites here complain often but they should compare with the rest of the world.

Loosing faith made me a little more pessimistic and nihilistic. But there are lots of things to enjoy.

Now I believe that the only worthwhile thing is love, If i can find the girl I’m madly in love with then I don’t think i will complain ever again. I feel like love fills a void in people’s heart for all kinds of things.

Feeling disoriented, seeing life as complex etc...

Living a simple life and not having too many grandiose goals helps too.
Isn't "love" a chemical reaction that's only going to last temporary?

Yes. Why u may ask... That's because almost all the things I have seen on this fucking world has been bad. Literally almost every bad things that I have predicted has happened for some reason.
Life is not perfect and full of challenges but you shouldnt give up but beat it and make the most of it. Find a passion in life and filfill it, talk to someone close about it as well. Dont give up walaal

Not the same type of love but it could last forever.

It’s the most meaningful thing.

What do you think is better?
Only love a person who loves u back.

Imma be honest with u tho I don't think i'm capable of loving somebody. I may care for a person but not love that person.
I'm not a "love" kinda guy. I'm emotionally distant most of the time.

why buy land in tanzanian islands when we already have islands in somalia?
There are alot of somalis there,think of it as colonilization,tanzania is a beautiful country,you dont have to belong there to invest there,or own land
There will be plenty of hospitals in somalia in 10 years, you might need to think of something else to build.
there is never enough hospitals trust me sxb,

Only love a person who loves u back.

Imma be honest with u tho I don't think i'm capable of loving somebody. I may care for a person but not love that person.
I'm not a "love" kinda guy. I'm emotionally distant most of the time.

Go see a psychiatrist then since that’s not normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending