Where can I find a xalimo like this

I hope all of you realize that cooking is a learned skill and that it takes time and experience. Don't sit around and complain.
Being in a western country actually helps somali women cook more various dishes. All the xaliimos i know know how to cook some somali foods, along with western food and other cuisines. It's so much easier now that there are so much recipes online.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I don’t think most normal men care about things like this. @Radical Canjeerorism @Whimsical fanatic and @Medulla do you care?
Here's an old comment I made since this is a tired topic and I don't feel repeating myself

You guys put food on such a high pedastal

look for things like personality and behavior, if you both don't click then that's an unhappy marriage, doesn't matter if she looks like Shakira and cooks like Gordon Ramsey

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You simp, food is essential and it's important your wife can cook meals for you if you've got a 9-5 and she's chilling at the crib.
I don’t know what is with you and being fixated on speaking past tense, kullaha “chilling at the crib” there are now more women in higher education centers :mjlol:

I don’t know what is with you and being fixated on speaking past tense, kullaha “chilling at the crib” there are now more women in higher education centers :mjlol:
Past tense? Nigga I don't conciously think about that shit on here. This isn't school. "Higher education centers" kullaha, clearly not if you don't even know what university is.

a y a n

VIP
Past tense? Nigga I don't conciously think about that shit on here. This isn't school. "Higher education centers" kullaha, clearly not if you don't even know what university is.
There are literally more women in men in universities and I have a bet it’s been this way for at least 3-8 years.
The whole housewife ideal doesn’t really exist anymore, maybe amongst fobs but other than that :manny:
Doesn’t matter if you’re in school or not you continue to fixate on those single points that “halimos can’t cook, they’re worth nothing to stay at home” who tf is staying at home anyway? Other than from the small few that do and the ones who joke about it from time to time.
it’s hilarious

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@Radical Canjeerorism most grown women know better than to behave like that. Fewer know how to cook well.
Sure most aren't like that, and few can cook well
But what's even rarer is one who's perfectly suited for your mental well-being, food will make you love her but since most of us tend to get bored a lot, it's the chemistry that will determine if you'll stay with her forever or if she stays with you.

There are literally more women in men in universities and I have a bet it’s been this way for at least 3-8 years.
The whole housewife ideal doesn’t really exist anymore, maybe amongst fobs but other than that :manny:
Doesn’t matter if you’re in school or not you continue to fixate on those single points that “halimos can’t cook, they’re worth nothing to stay at home” who tf is staying at home anyway? Other than from the small few that do and the ones who joke about it from time to time.
it’s hilarious
So what if there are? The best jobs are male-dominated. I'm not a misogynist but if and only if, a women is a housewife should she cook and clean to support her working husband. If not then some sort of compromise should be made, you know the deal. This had nothing to do with what you're turning it into. I never said that's all women are. Calm it. It's preferable though for the woman to raise and teach the kids. Nowadays women are chasing this dunya, prioritizing it over family which is wrong and unnatural. You shouldn't care for what Western modern society thinks, even among them stay-at-home moms far outnumber stay-at-home dads, it's the natural order of things. You shouldn't disrupt it.

a y a n

VIP
So what if there are? The best jobs are male-dominated. I'm not a misogynist but if and only if, a women is a housewife should she cook and clean to support her working husband. If not then some sort of compromise should be made, you know the deal. This had nothing to do with what you're turning it into. I never said that's all women are. Calm it. It's preferable though for the woman to raise and teach the kids. Nowadays women are chasing this dunya, prioritizing it over family which is wrong and unnatural. You shouldn't care for what Western modern society thinks, even among them stay-at-home moms far outnumber stay-at-home dads, it's the natural order of things. You shouldn't disrupt it.
So Khadiija RA was disordering the “natural order of things” by being a businesswoman? How about Musa AS’ mother who worked as a wet nurse for the kingdom of fircaun? They were doing wrong? I never turned anything into anything, I just pointed out what you have been co to you sly saying on these types of threads that are barely backed up by anything other than the less than 5% of Somali women (the younger generation specifically) in the west being primarily “stay at home mothers” or at least what you continue to imply. :manny:

If food is essential, cook it yourself. You're not disabled and you're not a baby. Do you want a woman to wipe your ass next?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not my point though. Why highlight that one part? I know I'm not disabled or a baby and even if I were disabled I could probably still cook for myself (obviously depending on the disability). This isn't about me having others do everything for me. In a marriage there is teamwork and partnership. So why should I do everything? Money isn't essential either, just a worthless in reality piece of paper or plastic. Why would I care for what women do nowadays? Do I need to "move with the times"? If the man is earning enough to sustain the household there's no reason for why the wife should too.

So Khadiija RA was disordering the “natural order of things” by being a businesswoman? How about Musa AS’ mother who worked as a wet nurse for the kingdom of fircaun? They were doing wrong? I never turned anything into anything, I just pointed out what you have been co to you sly saying on these types of threads that are barely backed up by anything other than the less than 5% of Somali women (the younger generation specifically) in the west being primarily “stay at home mothers” or at least what you continue to imply. :manny:
Do you have statistics to prove that or are you just talking out of your ass right now?

Trending